Liberals can't control the violence in their own cities so their solution?

How do you propose we do that and what examples can you point to from conservative run cities?

I don't give a fuck about partisan whining. If you want to keep painting the world red and blue with your broad brush then you don't want to do anything about what is actually driving the murder rate in this country
Take the colors away from the discussion then. I’m fine with that. Which large city would you like to use as an example for us to use to reduce the violence. We can look at the way they are managed and then see if we can apply those laws and methods to the problem cities. Make sense?

Increase police presence in the most violent areas.
Incarcerate all violent offenders for a minimum of 10 years

Institute draconian sentences for all gun crimes
Are there any cities doing this that you can point to as an example?

Obviously not since those 5% of counties are still responsible for 70% of all murders
So basically you just want to bitch and talk about idealized solutions, not practical ones. Got it

I don't give a fuck about partisan whining. If you want to keep painting the world red and blue with your broad brush then you don't want to do anything about what is actually driving the murder rate in this country
Take the colors away from the discussion then. I’m fine with that. Which large city would you like to use as an example for us to use to reduce the violence. We can look at the way they are managed and then see if we can apply those laws and methods to the problem cities. Make sense?

Increase police presence in the most violent areas.
Incarcerate all violent offenders for a minimum of 10 years

Institute draconian sentences for all gun crimes
Are there any cities doing this that you can point to as an example?

Obviously not since those 5% of counties are still responsible for 70% of all murders
So basically you just want to bitch and talk about idealized solutions, not practical ones. Got it
We already have the fullest jails in the world. Clearly that isn't that answer.

Why don’t you list those utopia conservative cities out there ? Oh you won’t . Because most all cities lean democratic.

Guess what , put millions of people together and shitbhappens .

But, blue state cities perform way better than red state cities .
Why don't we deal with just plain old unembellished facts?

70% of all murders occur in 5% of all the counties in the entire country.
More than 50% of all counties have a murder rate of near zero

We know what to do to lower our murder rate but we don't care to do it because those 70% of murders are concentrated in urban shit holes and are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities

Get a handle on the 5% of counties and reduce the murder rate by up to 70%

but you don't really want to do that do you?
How do you propose we do that and what examples can you point to from conservative run cities?

We've been trying to reduce the crime in Baltimore for years.

Drug and gang related.

Now we have our guests from south of the border and crime has gotten worse.

We've been through more Police Commissioners, that I stopped counting since 2000.

Firing Police Commissioner is not going to fix it.

The Police are totally ineffective.

When O'Malley was Mayor, the Criminals actually ran the jails in the City.

Violent criminals are getting early release.

Our Politicians can't fix it.

343 Homicides last year.

We are at 30 and Summer has yet to arrive.

Lets start there.
Ok, bring it full circle and let’s talk solutions. Let’s use a comparison model where we can look at policies that work and then adopt them the way a republic is designed to do.

It was my understanding that violent crime has gone steadily down over the past few decades. Are you sure you got your facts right?

Why don't we deal with just plain old unembellished facts?

70% of all murders occur in 5% of all the counties in the entire country.
More than 50% of all counties have a murder rate of near zero

We know what to do to lower our murder rate but we don't care to do it because those 70% of murders are concentrated in urban shit holes and are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities

Get a handle on the 5% of counties and reduce the murder rate by up to 70%

but you don't really want to do that do you?

We've been trying to reduce the crime in Baltimore for years.

Drug and gang related.

Now we have our guests from south of the border and crime has gotten worse.

We've been through more Police Commissioners, that I stopped counting since 2000.

Firing Police Commissioner is not going to fix it.

The Police are totally ineffective.

When O'Malley was Mayor, the Criminals actually ran the jails in the City.

Violent criminals are getting early release.

Our Politicians can't fix it.

343 Homicides last year.

We are at 30 and Summer has yet to arrive.

Lets start there.
Ok, bring it full circle and let’s talk solutions. Let’s use a comparison model where we can look at policies that work and then adopt them the way a republic is designed to do.

It was my understanding that violent crime has gone steadily down over the past few decades. Are you sure you got your facts right?
These facts were from the Baltimore Sun, and crime has not gone down here.

I'd love to find solutions and have been looking for comparisons from other cities.

I don't live in the City, and rarely go there anymore.

Many of us are working within our counties just to control that which affects our communities.

These problems are not new.

I grew up in Baltimore.

Nothing has changed for years.

The Los Angeles Times just this week front-paged a long article about the anguish of mothers in New Orleans who have lost their sons, who were killed by other young men.

When I read the article, I asked myself: Why? Why? Why?

Why is there so much violence in New Orleans, Chicago., Baltimore, etc.?

Why can't someone stop it?

Blaming the liberals, in my opinion, is NOT going to stop this senseless insanity.

Everyone of good will (regardless of political affiliation) must study this craziness and try to come up with solutions.

Or, quite frankly, is the situation hopeless?

The Los Angeles Times just this week front-paged a long article about the anguish of mothers in New Orleans who have lost their sons, who were killed by other young men.

Blaming the liberals, in my opinion, is NOT going to stop this senseless insanity.

Everyone of good will (regardless of political affiliation) must study this craziness and try to come up with solutions.

They don't really think it is the fault of liberals. They just want to blame them because they won't do anything about the real problem. Countries with strong gun control have cities and gangs, but they don't have lots of shootings. Our weak gun laws are clearly the problem.

First point, Chicago has a lot of undocumented workers/illegal aliens and before everybody starts in there are lots from Europe. There are people from Africa. There are a lot of Hispanic people as well.

Understand that you can't have it all. The people need good jobs. Undocumented workers must go. The point of keeping them there and pretending Chicago is a sanctuary city is to keep wages low.

Further, even part time jobs for kids after school and summer work programs keep them busy, learning skills and making spending money. There is less crime.

Don't want to address this? Then don't bother with the poverty and crime link.

Here.
Chicago jobs program reduces youth violence, Urban Labs study shows

Last edited:
Make a big deal when white kids get shot to take the spotlight off of their failed policies in their shithole cities.

Most of the gun violence in our country is confined to 5 or 6 liberal cities. Places that already have strict gun laws.

It seems to me when you boil down all the factors that surround gun violence one thing is common in a majority of the instances. Liberals ignore the contributing factors that drive the violence.
Drugs, gangs, poverty, mental health, desperation, lack of parental guidance.

You want to stop gun violence start focusing on the actual contributing factors.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST!

If you are going to claim that southern immigrants are increasing the violent crime in our country then you should be able to back that up with stats. You can certainly look outside of Baltimore to analyze the stats of that claim

Make a big deal when white kids get shot to take the spotlight off of their failed policies in their shithole cities.

Most of the gun violence in our country is confined to 5 or 6 liberal cities. Places that already have strict gun laws.

It seems to me when you boil down all the factors that surround gun violence one thing is common in a majority of the instances. Liberals ignore the contributing factors that drive the violence.

You want to stop gun violence start focusing on the actual contributing factors.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

Not really. A part of their culture perhaps but not them individually. I have a lot of black neighbors. All great people. It isn't the color it is the culture that many of them participate in. As outlined in the op.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

Not really. A part of their culture perhaps but not them individually. I have a lot of black neighbors. All great people. It isn't the color it is the culture that many of them participate in. As outlined in the op.

People like you are everything wrong with the GOP

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

Go cry elsewhere pussy. Be responsible for your own actions and stop worrying about everyone else.

If you are going to claim that southern immigrants are increasing the violent crime in our country then you should be able to back that up with stats. You can certainly look outside of Baltimore to analyze the stats of that claim

Not to split hairs here, but if they came into this country illegally, that would be a crime...understandable it's not a violent crime but still a crime.

That’s because all of those driving factors you listed are needed for democrats to get voters. Did you notice they get in control and all those issues get worse not better? It’s by plan.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

Go cry elsewhere pussy. Be responsible for your own actions and stop worrying about everyone else.

black violence2322.png

Not to split hairs here, but if they came into this country illegally, that would be a crime...understandable it's not a violent crime but still a crime.

It is a crime by the law, not by the far left religious dogma.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

View attachment 184671
I guess by your asinine logic you are a meth dealer.

Moron

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

View attachment 184671
I guess by your asinine logic you are a meth dealer.

Moron

He was pointing out a fact that the left is not willing to admit. Admitting the situation would certainly help a lot more than chasing guns.

The contributing factor?

You mean black people?

The GOP just proved once again it is spineless.

The GOP establishment is the problem.

Forum List

Back