Liberals deport illegals from Martha's Vineyard. National Guard activated

Um ... Biden is President. What exactly CAN Republicans do about the border since Joe Butt is opening them as wide as he can?

We are loving your pathetic Democrat mayors whining and complaining about the tiny fraction of the border coming to them
I'm sorry. Forgive me. Do not just and righteous God fearing Republican governors control their own borders?
I mean, why not build a wall? :auiqs.jpg:

Or, you could just demand that your congressional leaders sit down and solve the immigration issues.
But that would completely defeat the narrative.

Do you really think fat Ronny would call Rick Scott and Lil Marco on the carpet?....nope.

They are rich, not stupid. They can read. They don't want their homes broken into and they don't want to see their pets murdered and barbecued in the front yard.

I'm sorry. Forgive me. Do not just and righteous God fearing Republican governors control their own borders?

Or, you could just demand that your congressional leaders sit down and solve the immigration issues.

Do you really think fat Ronny would call Rick Scott and Lil Marco on the carpet?....nope.
Trump tried to build a wall, but had no help from either party

That is part of why both parties had to destroy Trump.

You mean about compassionate Liberals making accommodations to feed and house these migrants instead of just dropping them off unannounced like Republicans do?
Yeah. Let's see how "compassionate" you fucking cocksuckers are after about 6 decades of bussing these illegal to your hometown.

This reaction by the MV fuckers is reason for FUCKING WAR.

You cocksuckers don't mind one bit if Texas has to live with this shit, but when the tables are turned....

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDICINE, ASSHOLE!!!!

This is too moronic and disjoined to respond to. Try again. Maybe you can pray to this God you're so obsessed with for guidance

Hmm. Well, at least they gave a crap. Did quite a bit to help them out and provide translators and services to them.
Better treatment than they'd get from a just and righteous Republican governor.
Well if we had a secure border we would not be having to mess with them at all.

Any ill that befalls them is 100% on Tater & Co.

This is too moronic and disjoined to respond to. Try again. Maybe you can pray to this God you're so obsessed with for guidance
So bascially, you got nothing. Typical conservative.
No answers. Just stunts.
Kinda been that way for about five decades now.

Yeah. I do. Fuck the alt-right. You people have ZERO solutions. Just stunts. :)
Ronny better hope he didn't use taxpayer dough to fund his little stunt here.
He could be in a bit of hot water.

Reminder: It is Bidenista's who have surrendered control of our So. Border to the cartels!! Not the alt-right.

If the border was actually secured like the President, Vice President who is also the border czar and the White House Press Secretary like to claim there would be no one to bus or fly to these liberal cities.

No answers. Just stunts.
Again I'll ask since you ignored last time, what have the democrats done with 2 years total control that makes you believe they aren't all stunts and no answers

No answers. Just stunts.
The answer is to make you fuckers live with the consequences of your open-borders policies, instead of making Texas do it for 60 motherfucking years.

That's the ONLY solution and it will fucking continue FOREVER!!! Your only hope is to build a big ass wall and reduce the number of illegals we can send you, because send them we will FOREVER AND EVER!!!!

The answer is to make you fuckers live with the consequences of your open-borders policies, instead of making Texas do it for 60 motherfucking years.

That's the ONLY solution and it will fucking continue FOREVER!!! You only hope is to build a big ass wall and reduce the number of illegals we can send you, because send them we will FOREVER AND EVER!!!!
You just keep on thinking walls keep people out.
Meanwhile, you idiots in Texas have helped make this mess.
Demand that your just and righteous congressional delegations sit down in a bi-partisan manner
and resolve to talk about the immigration issues...you know without spending a shit ton of money on a wall...unless you want to build it around Texas...then..I'll donate. :)

You just keep on thinking walls keep people out.
Meanwhile, you idiots in Texas have helped make this mess.
Demand that your just and righteous congressional delegations sit down in a bi-partisan manner
and resolve to talk about the immigration issues...you know without spending a shit ton of money on a wall...unless you want to build it around Texas...then..I'll donate. :)
Your bullshit has been exposed!

Forum List

Back