🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: don't be butthurt about Trump winning. No one could have predicted this disaster

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.

This is what you get for 2 parties who only care about building dynasties and winning. The Dems disenfranchised their voters and screwed Bernie to coronate Hillary. If you're looking for DUMB -- there's your sign.. YOU are responsible for the leadership crisis. And both your parties are on the way to becoming irrelevant. This wasn't DUMB folks voting -- it was the rise of Populism and Independents. And YOU contributed to the problem by rewarding your party for simply "winning" and not working for the people or having principles.

We are in a YUUUUGE leadership crisis because of the corrupt and arrogant 2 parties.
Just answer me this straight question: was electing Donald Trump a good idea?

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
So is this butthurt theme all you have to say now? You finally feel like a winner at something so you won't let it go? Jeez man. You're kind of sad.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
:dance:
Lol thank you for proving my point.

I don't want to gloat. Want to see what the thread I started in 2000 when Obama was elected?

Here ya go...

Obama 2008.png

Republicans, give President Obama a fair shake.

Kudos to rightwinger for starting a similar thread for this election​

God help us all.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
So is this butthurt theme all you have to say now? You finally feel like a winner at something so you won't let it go? Jeez man. You're kind of sad.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
:dance:
Lol thank you for proving my point.
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:
Yeah I already figured you were drunk. Thanks for confirming it I guess.

For republicans let me say this: okay I get it. It feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

God help us all.

You want to know what is really stupid? Stealing the nomination from the people's choice and giving it to your fatally flawed elitist. Democrats failures were self-inflicted. Don't blame the voters, your party fucked up BIG TIME. But thanks for that because we got the President we need. You'll understand in a couple of years.
Why are we even talking about democrats? They're irrelevant now. Come on, man! Live in the now! Own up to the fuck up that is Donald Trump. You know you can't justify his election.

I don't HAVE to "justify his election". I voted 3rd party on principles. Not for "winning". YOU OTH need to look at YOUR role as a party partisan and see YOUR guilt in creating this leadership crisis.

Remember "super delegates"?? A 12% cheat before the first citizen voted? YOU need to fix that or bail from a party that puts morons in charge of party leadership.. Same story I would have told whiny Repubs if Hillary had won. THEY let a billionaire hijack their party who was a Dem for most of his life with his $Bills.

BOTH your parties together will soon the minority as more and more Americans BAIL from the embarrassment of being associated with EITHER of your "cartels"..

God help us all.

You can always predict a disaster when you're the one who causes it.

Enter Hillary Clinton:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables."

God help us all.

This is what you get for 2 parties who only care about building dynasties and winning. The Dems disenfranchised their voters and screwed Bernie to coronate Hillary. If you're looking for DUMB -- there's your sign.. YOU are responsible for the leadership crisis. And both your parties are on the way to becoming irrelevant. This wasn't DUMB folks voting -- it was the rise of Populism and Independents. And YOU contributed to the problem by rewarding your party for simply "winning" and not working for the people or having principles.

We are in a YUUUUGE leadership crisis because of the corrupt and arrogant 2 parties.

Hell no.. There were better choices on the ballot like Johnson/Weld who would have DEFUSED this partisan kindergarten rumble and given us peace and quiet for 4 years.

BOTH your candidates are arrogant meglomaniacs who feel ENTITLED to the Presidency and bought and connived their way in. I voted for HUMBLE and not for winning. .

Remember "super delegates"?? A 12% cheat before the first citizen voted? YOU need to fix that or bail from a party that puts morons in charge of party leadership.. Same story I would have told whiny Repubs if Hillary had won. THEY let a billionaire hijack their party who was a Dem for

Hey!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

If they need advice it's in the library.

Dewey Decimal. 301.5. LC Class, HN65 .A675.

685741_1.jpg

Last edited:
Remember "super delegates"?? A 12% cheat before the first citizen voted? YOU need to fix that or bail from a party that puts morons in charge of party leadership.. Same story I would have told whiny Repubs if Hillary had won. THEY let a billionaire hijack their party who was a Dem for

Hey!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

If they need advice it's in the library.

Dewey Decimal. 301.5. LC Class, HN65 .A675.

You made me WORK for that laugh. Didn't ya?
I think that reference is too complicated for today's DNC. Maybe next time.

For republicans let me say this: okay I get it. It feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

God help us all.

You want to know what is really stupid? Stealing the nomination from the people's choice and giving it to your fatally flawed elitist. Democrats failures were self-inflicted. Don't blame the voters, your party fucked up BIG TIME. But thanks for that because we got the President we need. You'll understand in a couple of years.
Why are we even talking about democrats? They're irrelevant now. Come on, man! Live in the now! Own up to the fuck up that is Donald Trump. You know you can't justify his election.

I don't HAVE to "justify his election". I voted 3rd party on principles. Not for "winning". YOU OTH need to look at YOUR role as a party partisan and see YOUR guilt in creating this leadership crisis.

Remember "super delegates"?? A 12% cheat before the first citizen voted? YOU need to fix that or bail from a party that puts morons in charge of party leadership.. Same story I would have told whiny Repubs if Hillary had won. THEY let a billionaire hijack their party who was a Dem for most of his life with his $Bills.

BOTH your parties together will soon the minority as more and more Americans BAIL from the embarrassment of being associated with EITHER of your "cartels"..

I have hope that this one will be different.

God help us all.

Hell no.. There were better choices on the ballot like Johnson/Weld who would have DEFUSED this partisan kindergarten rumble and given us peace and quiet for 4 years.

BOTH your candidates are arrogant meglomaniacs who feel ENTITLED to the Presidency and bought and connived their way in. I voted for HUMBLE and not for winning. .

I would have voted for Johnson, but my concern was keeping Hillary out of the White House/SCOTUS appointments. Maybe next time.

You made me WORK for that laugh. Didn't ya?
I think that reference is too complicated for today's DNC. Maybe next time.

You and I understood it. The laugh was the end to the means and we didn't have to undermine anyone else's rights to get that giggle.

God help us all.

So you voted for "Hope and Change"? That's so '08.. :happy-1:

God help us all.

So you voted for "Hope and Change"? That's so '08.. :happy-1:

No, I voted against Hillary appointing SCOTUS nominees who are anti-2nd amendment (anti rights). Can't you understand why that is very important?

God help us all.

I would have voted for Johnson, but my concern was keeping Hillary out of the White House/SCOTUS appointments. Maybe next time.

Might not BE a next time. :ack-1: I give it til April when all the promises are broken. When the wall becomes a chain of miniature golf courses, and Hillary gets that Sup Ct appointment. You'll figure out how badly you screwed up.

God help us all.

Might not BE a next time. :ack-1: I give it til April when all the promises are broken. When the wall becomes a chain of miniature golf courses, and Hillary gets that Sup Ct appointment. You'll figure out how badly you screwed up.

Oh stop. You are starting to sound like a whiny liberal. ;)

When your hero makes all this whining stop --- I'll thank you for your vote. :rolleyes:

When your hero makes all this whining stop --- I'll thank you for your vote. :rolleyes:

Don't make me post a crying baby meme! :D

God help us all.

we felt the same way in 2012, 2008.

Most likely there will be a next time.

In fact an election is coming up in 2 years and if Trump doesn't do a stellar job for the voters he will be taken down by the media and the democrooks will take over the congress by 2020 if not 2018..

I don't expect a stellar job but I do expect results.

Suicides of worms like rdean and guano would be a plus though.

Forum List

Back