🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: don't be butthurt about Trump winning. No one could have predicted this disaster

When your hero makes all this whining stop --- I'll thank you for your vote. :rolleyes:

ChisL's "hero" can't stop the whining.

Those are all hitlary's butthurt sycophants.

They won't listen to Trump and get on with their lives. They have no lives... or brains.

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.

You can always predict a disaster when you're the one who causes it.

Enter Hillary Clinton:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables."
She wasn't wrong obviously.

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.

The only disaster I see is the last eight years under douchebag.

Trump has some good ideas and I hope to hell he can carry them all out.

To bad you aren't adult enough to act like a man instead of a whinny bratt.

Carry on tiddy baby.

God help us all.

Carry on tiddy baby.
Trump has some good ideas? That's your take on this? That's just sad. Okay, what ideas? Why do you even think he cares about implementing such ideas? You're a moron if you think he cares about anyone but himself and his brand. You know you fucked by helping to elect him and you can't bring yourself to admit it. He will disappoint you more than any president before him.

God help us all.

Carry on tiddy baby.
Trump has some good ideas? That's your take on this? That's just sad. Okay, what ideas? Why do you even think he cares about implementing such ideas? You're a moron if you think he cares about anyone but himself and his brand. You know you fucked by helping to elect him and you can't bring yourself to admit it. He will disappoint you more than any president before him.

No. You're the moron.

I think Trump will do exactly what he says he will do and unlike you I know exactly who disappointed America and it wasn't nor will it be Trump.

Hope and Change ring any bells.

Grow a pair and stop acting like a whinny tiddy baby. Trump and America won and you and your party lost. Accept it and move the fuck one. Dumbass.

God help us all.

Carry on tiddy baby.

No. You're the moron.

I think Trump will do exactly what he says he will do and unlike you I know exactly who disappointed America and it wasn't nor will it be Trump.

Grow a pair and stop acting like a whinny tiddy baby. Trump and America won and you and your party lost. Accept it and move the fuck one. Dumbass.
Lol god you are just sad. Trump totally conned you and you're too dumb to realize it. It's not like he even understands anything about public policy, economics, or even business for that matter. That's evidenced by his failing businesses that he only started because his da-da gave him a million dollars.

God help us all.

Carry on tiddy baby.

No. You're the moron.

Lol god you are just sad. Trump totally conned you and you're too dumb to realize it. It's not like even understands anything about public policy, economics, or even business for that matter. That's evidenced by his failing businesses that he only started because his da-da gave him a million dollars.

The only one who got conned is you. The only dummy is you and your aren't smart enough to realize it.

Oh and I'm sure anyone would love to have his "failing" businesses. I know I would.

Of course you want to be conned because you hate Trump and can't understand why anyone would vote for him. It was an easy choice. Trump or Hillary. No contest.

Trump is the POTUS for the next four possibly eight years. Accept it and move on dumbass.

God help us all.

Carry on tiddy baby.

No. You're the moron.

Lol god you are just sad. Trump totally conned you and you're too dumb to realize it. It's not like even understands anything about public policy, economics, or even business for that matter. That's evidenced by his failing businesses that he only started because his da-da gave him a million dollars.

The only one who got conned is you.

Of course you want to be conned because you hate Trump and can't understand why anyone would vote for him. It was an easy choice. Trump or Hillary. No contest.

Trump is the POTUS for the next four possibly eight years. Accept it and move on dumbass.
Lol why would it matter if I accepted Trump or not? No one can give an intelligent or convincing argument why electing him was a good idea. All you can do is focus on this "liberal butthurt" theme so you can avoid coming to the realization of how much you fucked up.

God help us all.

The Democrats were disappointing in and of themselves. You are under the impression if you could put a better face with a better sales pitch then all would be well. You didn't give a hot damn about anything that Sanders was doing or had done or issues/policies he presented.

God help us all.
I don't even think Hillary was ever even in the race....

The democrat party has been DECIMATED since 2010, LOSING near 1,500 seats of power from now president on down to local races. Whatever they're doing, it isn't working, but do you see them changing their ways?

Nope. So let 'em keep losing. Maybe the entire dem party will just cease to exist.

God help us all.
15095017_1456416031053696_3664464872511812565_n.jpg

Maybe the entire dem party will just cease to exist.
The democrat party has been DECIMATED since 2010, LOSING near 1,500 seats of power from now president on down to local races. Whatever they're doing, it isn't working, but do you see them changing their ways?

Nope. So let 'em keep losing. Maybe the entire dem party will just cease to exist.

That is exactly it.

I predicted this for months on end, unflinchingly.
Your prediction wasn't based on objective evidence. You just got lucky. That's all there is to it.

Of course all of this besides the point. The point is that you royally fucked up. That will become apparent to you In a year's time.
I bet my avatar to go to Hillary till the swearing in. You see it hasn't changed.

I predicted this for months on end, unflinchingly.
Your prediction wasn't based on objective evidence. You just got lucky. That's all there is to it.

Of course all of this besides the point. The point is that you royally fucked up. That will become apparent to you In a year's time.
It was based on intuition. Don't be jealous.
No you didn't know shit. If Hillary had won, you wouldn't have been surprised.
No with her under two separate fbi investigations isn't good. Also men in women's locker rooms? No man with a daughter would vote for that.

God help us all.

This is what you get for 2 parties who only care about building dynasties and winning. The Dems disenfranchised their voters and screwed Bernie to coronate Hillary. If you're looking for DUMB -- there's your sign.. YOU are responsible for the leadership crisis. And both your parties are on the way to becoming irrelevant. This wasn't DUMB folks voting -- it was the rise of Populism and Independents. And YOU contributed to the problem by rewarding your party for simply "winning" and not working for the people or having principles.

We are in a YUUUUGE leadership crisis because of the corrupt and arrogant 2 parties.
Just answer me this straight question: was electing Donald Trump a good idea?
Yes!

Forum List

Back