🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: don't be butthurt about Trump winning. No one could have predicted this disaster

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.

i'm not "butthurt". i do think it's disgusting.

and i do think that when someone loses the popular vote, they should try to work with the people who didn't vote for them. i just don't think donald is smart enough for that. but maybe he'll surprise me.

majorities are fleeting.

Liberals: don't be butthurt about Trump winning. No one could have predicted this disaster

Actually a lot of people predicted this. Everybody except liberals, in fact.

You really should be butt hurt over this. It's one of your biggest failures ever.

Second only to everything else liberalism has ever tried.
Oh really? Based on what evidence?

The cubs winning the world series.

Good god child anyone could have seen trump winning after that historic moment

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Don't feel dumb. We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev.

Here's the thing though: once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie, but even she is a far better candidate than a Neanderthal like Trump. Even republicans endorsed Hillary over Trump. There was good reason for that.

God help us all.

and i do think that when someone loses the popular vote, they should try to work with the people who didn't vote for them. i just don't think donald is smart enough for that. but maybe he'll surprise me.

majorities are fleeting.
Trump won the popular vote... you liberals lost everything... period....

Voter Registration Analysis Shows "More Than 3 Million Non-Citizens Illegally Voted"... That makes the Trump victory a legitimate LANDSLIDE!

God help us all.

majorities are fleeting.

You stupid, ya know he was going to work with the democrats you can't see that I guess because you have been foaming at the mouth for almost a week

God help us all.

You can always predict a disaster when you're the one who causes it.

Enter Hillary Clinton:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables."
She wasn't wrong obviously.

And that's why she lost. You can't call 30 million people (half of those who voted for him in the GE) deplorable and get away with it.

God help us all.

I agree that it had to have been Devine Intervention. Even the Lord could no longer stomach the Democratic Party's policies.

God help us all.

I agree that it had to have been Devine Intervention. Even the Lord could no longer stomach the Democratic Party's policies.
And their policies are being replaced with like 3 policy ideas that a 14 year old could come up with.

God help us all.

majorities are fleeting.
MRC/YouGov Poll: Most Voters Saw, Rejected News Media Bias

I predicted it and I didn't vote for him.

And if he makes stupid people this upset it can't be all bad

mrcpollresults_4.jpg

Why do you market yourself as a critical thinker when your OP demonstrates you cannot be? . It's scientifically proven (never mind common sense) that liberals are not critical thinkers as a group. As a group they respond to emotions.

Not even most Trump supporters could have predicted this, even if they like to claim otherwise. Emotionally led statement, though it is consistent with liberal thought police. They dictate how others should "think".

What happened on the 8th was unprecedented and historic, and I don't mean that in a good way. Of course not. You're a butt hurt liberal consistent with your thread title.

Don't feel dumb. Irony.

We just completely underestimated the stupidity of Americans. We implies insecurity and a desire for acceptance into a group. In other terms, you're insecure and a mere follow. ILMAO at your avatar.

It's no surprise that 2/3 of Americans can't name all 3 branches of government. American voters are just stupid people for the most part. Yet you market yourself as a critical thinker. This message and those before is say you cannot be as advertised.

For republicans, let me say this: okay I get it - it feels good to gloat. I was looking forward to gloating about dems taking control. Boy, was I wrong. You love to rub that in my face. I get it. It's whatev. This is the ONLY point you've made that is honest and a reality. All else is BS.

Here's the thing though: You've already stated more than one thing. At any rate, I can't wait.

once this high of yours wears off, you're going to realize how much you fucked up. This validates my point that you're not the critical thinker you're trying to market. This is an emotional response and loaded with bias.

Trump getting elected is some serious dystopian shit. You elected a stupid and narcissistic douche bag that ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF. Let that sink in. Liberals cried wolf when it came to Bush Jr.. Trump is sooo much worse. In his emotional rant he says Trump is stupid. For those high on "critical thought" that's all you need to know.

Yes, Hillary was such a disappointing candidate for the democrats. She pales in comparison to the likes of Obama or Bernie. Never mind Obama, ILMAO at Bernie. You a Millennial or a professor?

God help us all.

God help us all.

because, of course the best way to convince people they did something wrong is to call them stupid. You still don't get it that its your constant denigration of those who believe even slightly differently than you do, Your support of the "race to the bottom" of supposed oppressed people that is the crux of Identity Politics, and finally your over-reliance on a lap dog media that made you the losers in this rodeo.

Forum List

Back