Liberals don't believe they hold "opinions." They believe that they are just "right."

I question my beliefs more in a day that you have yours in a lifetime.

You see? You are so unquestioningly indoctrinated to your ideology (and all the unfortunate errors that come with it) that you apparently can't even see how patently illogical that statement of yours is.

You are the poster child for just what I was talking about in the opening post.

Now you are just making no sense somehow taking my over-developed skepticism for practically everything as blind acceptance for anything.

LOL! It's really funny that you seem to be incapable of seeing it. But let's start with this: Do you see how your statement, "I question my beliefs more in a day that[sic] you have yours in a lifetime" is completely illogical? That should be an easy one for you to start on.

You see? You are so unquestioningly indoctrinated to your ideology (and all the unfortunate errors that come with it) that you apparently can't even see how patently illogical that statement of yours is.

Hmm. So, he gives a simple answer and you attack him for not seeing the assumptions on which he rests his ideology, but then he gives a complex answer and you attack him for being unquestionably indoctrinated to his ideology.

Or in layman's terms, you're just being a dick.

Now you are just making no sense somehow taking my over-developed skepticism for practically everything as blind acceptance for anything.

As I said, you really can't see it and it doesn't seem that you would care to if you could.

Hmm. So, he gives a simple answer and you attack him for not seeing the assumptions on which he rests his ideology, but then he gives a complex answer and you attack him for being unquestionably indoctrinated to his ideology.

Which one was the "complex answer"? :confused:

LOL! It's really funny that you seem to be incapable of seeing it. But let's start with this: Do you see how your statement, "I question my beliefs more in a day that[sic] you have yours in a lifetime" is completely illogical? That should be an easy one for you to start on.

I also said that critical self examination is alien to your kind, sorry but it cannot be taught, only learned.

Did you read the article?

yes, and its fucking stupid.

See the problem is at one time you had people railing on and on about how Liberals where all about " It takes a village". Which any moron can figure out takes in other opinions and help in order to get things done.

Now we have the exact opposite here with your OP. You are trying to pass off the idea that liberals are narrow minded thinkers.

I also said that critical self examination is alien to your kind, sorry but it cannot be taught, only learned.

First of all, you didn't answer my question. Do you see how your statement, "I question my beliefs more in a day that[sic] you have yours in a lifetime" is completely illogical?

Now, take a look at your statement, "critical self examination is alien to your kind" and then read the first post again. You seem to want to promote yourself as a real critical thinker, so give it a shot.

Incorrect, I have no belief I would not abandon in a moment if presented with credible information to the contrary. Can you say that? Hardly, the conservative's faith based economics and American Exceptionalism dogma is enough by itself to make this OP a tasty example of projection.

Let's try you out: Do you think liberals care more about minorities and the poor than conservatives?
conservervatives give 30% more the poor than libbs in the same income bracket do !!

Which one was the "complex answer"? :confused:

You can't tell because you are entrenched in your world view.

Then why are Liberals so much less generous than conservatives with their own money?

Lie, much?

Except that there is no evidence of that actually being true.

Do you always stake out positions out of pure ignorance?

No need to answer. That was rhetorical.

Care to support your position with evidence? I'm guessing you're going to go to that study which shows red states give more to charity, after controlling for income, than blue states.

Except that there is no evidence of that actually being true.

Do you always stake out positions out of pure ignorance?

No need to answer. That was rhetorical.

Care to support your position with evidence?

Wait a minute.

Are you saying evidence might exist, and that you have foolishly staked out a position in complete, abject ignorance, knowing nothing about what evidence may or may not exist. asshole?

First of all, you didn't answer my question. Do you see how your statement, "I question my beliefs more in a day that[sic] you have yours in a lifetime" is completely illogical?

Now, take a look at your statement, "critical self examination is alien to your kind" and then read the first post again. You seem to want to promote yourself as a real critical thinker, so give it a shot.

I am an extraordinarily critical thinker but this is not based on assumption or even ego, it is based on a rigorous, often compulsive, thought process that I have rarely seen in 12+ years of bumping heads with people such as yourself on these and other boards. I know how sloppy and assumptive conservative thinking is, I have seen it in action on the internet and in the real world of politics more than enough. Also I corrected my spelling several minutes before you decided to make light of it, no need to keep uselessly pointing it out.

Incorrect, I have no belief I would not abandon in a moment if presented with credible information to the contrary. Can you say that? Hardly, the conservative's faith based economics and American Exceptionalism dogma is enough by itself to make this OP a tasty example of projection.

Let's try you out: Do you think liberals care more about minorities and the poor than conservatives?
conservervatives give 30% more the poor than libbs in the same income bracket do !!

There is plenty of such evidence.

LOL

Forum List

Back