Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

Liberals love animal cruelty, they just busted an illegal alien cockfight ring in the Pacific NW confiscating hundreds of birds. In related news this week they also busted an illegal alien meth ring that was bringing tons of meth into the USA. Who's giving these people sanctuary? Yeah liberals, shocker.

Wrong. 90% or more of dog breeds under exactly the same conditions would never do that.

And that is their argument. Because not all pit bulls are vicious none should be accountable

Owners need to be held accountable.

Agree

Let the insurance companies make it unaffordable to own a pit bull

Insurance needs to charge what they need to charge to make a profit. Why are you in favor of insurance companies making obscene profits. I thought you liberals hate obscene profits?
Insurance companies charge based on risk

If you own a pit bull, you are a greater risk
I talked to buddies at lunch about this. They have softened me a little on this issue. They remind me that when we were kids, Doberman's had a bad rap before Pitbulls. And they all had stories about how they all know people with great pitbulls or they had them themselves.

But they admitted you got to be careful with them and a lot of bad owners. They agreed maybe not every tom dick and harry should have a pitbull. Even with a fence those things need to be on a leash. So we just gotta make sure people in white trashville and the hood keep their dogs properly secured. Or wherever there is a irresponsible dog owner. But I still wouldn't lose sleep if they stopped making pits.

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.
All conservatives are fat and don't go out? And you carry a 3' iron pipe? I'd meet your small pistol and raise you a .357 magnum with full house loads if you made a threatening gesture towards one of my dogs.

Don't worry about him, he is probably 5'3" 240 lbs, sweats when he has to get out of his chair to take a piss. He no more walks trails than I skydive.
You seem to get angrier by the day. You alright? Whatever it is, it's not your fault.

Liberals love animal cruelty, they just busted an illegal alien cockfight ring in the Pacific NW confiscating hundreds of birds. In related news this week they also busted an illegal alien meth ring that was bringing tons of meth into the USA. Who's giving these people sanctuary? Yeah liberals, shocker.
Wrong!

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Who's to blame for all the illegals coming here? The people who hire them. Corporations!

The threat of an irresponsible dog owner with a Chihuahua and a pit bull is not the same

Many pit bull owners are trying to make a statement...... Don't fuck with me

Wrong!

Who's to blame for all the illegals coming here? The people who hire them. Corporations!

Oh please its the libs defending illegals at every turn and blocking any action to put a stop this insanity and its the libs setting up sanctuary cities.

Shall we kill the pitbulls? They're vicious hate machines. I mean, look at this one, he's coming for you right now.

b2c9ebd1ad8a2ff89dd88f46521aa1d4.jpg

[Oh my god, he's so fucking cute!]

So please explain how you feel about this. Why is it okay for the government to kill the puppies?
Nope...All pit bull owners should have to carry a liability policy. Be licensed to own the dog(s) and be required to register the animal with their local authorities.
Also, if they are a homeowner, they must by law inform the carrier of their homeowner's insurance of the presence of the animal(s)..
Don't tell me your pit bull is a nice dog. Don't tell me he or she has never bitten or even shown aggression. Guess what? I don't believe you.

Wrong!

Oh please its the libs defending illegals at every turn and blocking any action to put a stop this insanity and its the libs setting up sanctuary cities.
It's not us funding their stay. Us liberals were complaining about illegals back when you guys were saying they were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do. Don't think I'll ever forget your fucking flip flop.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

You don't even know it's your party leaders that brought in all the illegals. So STFU and educate yourself before you come flapping your brainwashed jaws or gums.

That article was written in 2006 I believe. LONG before Republicans starting having a problem with cheap labor flooding our markets. We told them it would but they didn't believe it would ever affect them. They didn't DREAM any mexican, indian or asian could ever do their job.

Wrong!

It's not us funding their stay. Us liberals were complaining about illegals back when you guys were saying they were just here doing jobs Americans wouldn't do. Don't think I'll ever forget your fucking flip flop.

You don't even know it's your party leaders that brought in all the illegals. So STFU and educate yourself before you come flapping your brainwashed jaws or gums.

I see you are just a run of the mill dishonest liberal, I'm not shocked at all. You libs manage doling out the welfare benefits and more than 50% of illegals are on public assistance, OH SNAP! Your man Obama has sued every state that has tried to deal with the illegal alien problem. Go tell your lies elsewhere.

Wrong!

I see you are just a run of the mill dishonest liberal, I'm not shocked at all. You libs manage doling out the welfare benefits and more than 50% of illegals are on public assistance, OH SNAP! Your man Obama has sued every state that has tried to deal with the illegal alien problem. Go tell your lies elsewhere.
Well Democrats don't want to lose the Hispanic vote that is true. But don't act like your side is innocent.

Labor/Unions were warning about this years ago. Thank God for the internet because I can prove us liberals were complaining about illegals in 2006. What was your side saying back then? Jobs fucking Americans won't do is what they were saying.

NEXT.

Wrong!

Well Democrats don't want to lose the Hispanic vote that is true. But don't act like your side is innocent.

Labor/Unions were warning about this years ago. Thank God for the internet because I can prove us liberals were complaining about illegals in 2006. What was your side saying back then? Jobs fucking Americans won't do is what they were saying.

NEXT.

Talk to the hand lib :eusa_hand: when you can present an honest argument free of liberal lies, half truths and spin maybe we'll speak again.

Shall we kill the pitbulls? They're vicious hate machines. I mean, look at this one, he's coming for you right now.

So please explain how you feel about this. Why is it okay for the government to kill the puppies?
Nope...All pit bull owners should have to carry a liability policy. Be licensed to own the dog(s) and be required to register the animal with their local authorities.
Also, if they are a homeowner, they must by law inform the carrier of their homeowner's insurance of the presence of the animal(s)..
Don't tell me your pit bull is a nice dog. Don't tell me he or she has never bitten or even shown aggression. Guess what? I don't believe you.

We best treat them pesky darkies the same...the risk tables are about equal between pit bulls and blacks, right?

With racist morons like you, my dogs are the least of your worries, you best beware of the owner.

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.
All conservatives are fat and don't go out? And you carry a 3' iron pipe? I'd meet your small pistol and raise you a .357 magnum with full house loads if you made a threatening gesture towards one of my dogs.

Don't worry about him, he is probably 5'3" 240 lbs, sweats when he has to get out of his chair to take a piss. He no more walks trails than I skydive.
You seem to get angrier by the day. You alright? Whatever it is, it's not your fault.

Not angry, just amazed how stupid and hypocritical "you guys" are.

Wrong!

It's people that pay people under the table.

I am surrounded by cowardly people who own these fuckin dogs. One of my neighbors sell em'. Should I ever survive an attack, I will personally make sure the owner ends up not only homeless but naked, cause I plan to sue the bastards into complete and utter poverty.
I cannot disagree....I had a neighbor that had a mix with pit bull. The dog was very aggressive.
The dog was in my yard menacing my then 5 year old. So i threw a piece of wood and hit the dog. Didn't phase the animal...I called the cops. They came into my driveway and there was the dog trotting across the yard into the owner's yard and went over a chain link fence .
The cop went over to talk the neighbor and let him know that this was not going to go well for him or the dog.
A couple days later the guy starts giving me a ration of shit about not his dog terrorizing my kid, but because I called the police to resolve the issue.
I told this prick in in no uncertain terms that if the dog was in my yard again, the dog would not be coming back home.
He wanted to argue. I interrupted him and told him the talking was done.

Forum List

Back