Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

Owners need to be held accountable.

Agree

Let the insurance companies make it unaffordable to own a pit bull

Insurance needs to charge what they need to charge to make a profit. Why are you in favor of insurance companies making obscene profits. I thought you liberals hate obscene profits?
Insurance companies charge based on risk

If you own a pit bull, you are a greater risk
He's got it bad so bad, he's hot for pitbulls.

I don't own animals and I would never own a pit bull, but my decision not to own an animal doesn't override your decision to own one. It's called freedom, just because you soil yourself at the sight of a dog doesn't mean you dictate what I decide to do.
City council can dictate what you do.

SE="Papageorgio, post: 12607208, member: 23516"]
Next you'll be telling us that mandating rabies shots is unconstitutional because most dogs never get rabies.

I'm not the one mandating jack shit, you are the one crying and soiling your panties because you are afraid of a dog.
I once saw my beagle climb a fence. And did you hear about the tiger who leaped out of its zoo enclosure and killed a guy who was taunting it? I don't even want to see a pitbull behind a fence. If he wanted to bad enough he could get out.

More irrational liberal fear.
If you could catch me you would. But you can't hide a pitbull. They aren't allowed where I live. And I'm glad.

Your answer doesn't jive with my statement of your irrational fear. I see you are high again. Drug dealers are good at that and paranoia over a doggie. LOL!
I have a professional job and I never touch a dime of what I make. My side business is where I get my loose change. If trump jeb or hillary told you their secrets you'd be equally upset. But then they are wealthy and you are not.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

No pitbulls in my affluent neighborhood.

PS. Pots not crack.[/QUOTE]

You are the one that illegally deals drugs and does jobs under the table, yet you judge others. You are the hypocrite, not me.

I like how you won't define "you guys"? I know why you are a coward. Most losers are.

PS, lots of "professionals" do drugs, including Coke, meth and crack. Which I know you are probably into since you are a dealer, however you can't admit it here.

And that is their argument. Because not all pit bulls are vicious none should be accountable

Agree

Insurance needs to charge what they need to charge to make a profit. Why are you in favor of insurance companies making obscene profits. I thought you liberals hate obscene profits?

I agree but you are advocating making it unaffordable.
I'm advocating we spade and neuter every pitbull and stop breeding them.

I'm not the one mandating jack shit, you are the one crying and soiling your panties because you are afraid of a dog.
I once saw my beagle climb a fence. And did you hear about the tiger who leaped out of its zoo enclosure and killed a guy who was taunting it? I don't even want to see a pitbull behind a fence. If he wanted to bad enough he could get out.

If you could catch me you would. But you can't hide a pitbull. They aren't allowed where I live. And I'm glad.

Your answer doesn't jive with my statement of your irrational fear. I see you are high again. Drug dealers are good at that and paranoia over a doggie. LOL!
I have a professional job and I never touch a dime of what I make. My side business is where I get my loose change. If trump jeb or hillary told you their secrets you'd be equally upset. But then they are wealthy and you are not.

PS. Pots not crack.

You are the one that illegally deals drugs and does jobs under the table, yet you judge others. You are the hypocrite, not me.

I like how you won't define "you guys"? I know why you are a coward. Most losers are.

PS, lots of "professionals" do drugs, including Coke, meth and crack. Which I know you are probably into since you are a dealer, however you can't admit it here.[/QUOTE]
I don't do crack. Crack is wack.

PS. Pots not crack.

PS, lots of "professionals" do drugs, including Coke, meth and crack. Which I know you are probably into since you are a dealer, however you can't admit it here.[/QUOTE]
You want to know who i mean when i say you guys? OK I'll tell you, later.

I agree! Same thing applies to voting. The same demographic to which this problem applies, voting should not be an option either.
I disagree. Anyone who cares enough to show up and vote can't be all that bad. At least they are smart enough to show up. At least they care.

Voting isn't dangerous, unless you vote for bush then you get 9/11ed.
I'm not so sure. If someone cares so little that he/she keeps and grooms a dog of a breed known for its viciousness and propensity to attack/injure/kill others, I'm not convinced they have enough interest in the well being of society and their community to be allowed to push known pimps and hucksters into a public government office.
Voting does have consequences.
I can see one day Detroit and Taylor Michigan (white trash) still owning pits but out in nicer communities these dogs being banned.

Maybe you need one in Detroit. Home protection. I might feel different if I lived in the D.
I won't argue. I own a Pyrenees because she's a great herd guardian. I have no fear that a bear might decimate my goat herd while she's on duty. If I had a junk yard, or some place else that needed protection, I'd definitely consider a pit. But I don't live in Detroit (thankfully) or any other place subject to much human predation.
Do you really own a goat herd? How cool is that?
Currently, 21 goats, 7 does in milk. My partner likes to keep a lot of extras. I like to make jokes about my stock holdings.

PS. Pots not crack.

PS, lots of "professionals" do drugs, including Coke, meth and crack. Which I know you are probably into since you are a dealer, however you can't admit it here.
I don't do crack. Crack is wack.[/QUOTE]

I bet you do, it explains a lot of your posts. Doesn't it hypocrite.

Agree

I agree but you are advocating making it unaffordable.
I'm advocating we spade and neuter every pitbull and stop breeding them.
As long as there is a market, that ain't gonna happen.

Agree

I don't own animals and I would never own a pit bull, but my decision not to own an animal doesn't override your decision to own one. It's called freedom, just because you soil yourself at the sight of a dog doesn't mean you dictate what I decide to do.

No they can't.

SE="Papageorgio, post: 12607208, member: 23516"]More irrational liberal fear.

PS. Pots not crack.

I bet you do, it explains a lot of your posts. Doesn't it hypocrite.[/QUOTE]
It's like al gore. Sure his mansions eat up a lot of energy but that doesn't mean he's not sincere about global warming. Don't do as I do, do as I say.

No they can't.
Oh yes they can or are you Clive Bundy? More like the wackos in Waco.

No they can't.

I live in an unincorporated area, in a housing division that overlooks the city. Not everyone lives in a city. Are you sure you aren't high?

PS. Pots not crack.

I bet you do, it explains a lot of your posts. Doesn't it hypocrite.
It's like al gore. Sure his mansions eat up a lot of energy but that doesn't mean he's not sincere about global warming. Don't do as I do, do as I say.[/QUOTE]

That is what I said, you are a crack smoking hypocrite.

No they can't.

I live in an unincorporated area, in a housing division that overlooks the city. Not everyone lives in a city. Are you sure you aren't high?
Hahaha! I live in the Bush. No city remotely available. Not all rules are the same!

Wrong. 90% or more of dog breeds under exactly the same conditions would never do that.

Bull shit, the animal was trained. Drop the leash and the dog attacks. You can get labs, rots, dob, bulldog, he'll you can get a poodle to do that.

Just because you are afraid of them doesn't mean you get to ban them.
Not him alone but I can see us collectively doing it. Or doing something.

I can see it to, crybaby liberals want everything banned. Food, animals, tag, lawn darts and on and on. Liberals need to grow a pair.

All you run on is fear.
Do we really need to supersize everything?

Have we banned whistling at women yet?

I'm sorry America is too ghetto or white trashy to own pits.

Get a nice German Sheppard.

Who is "you guys"? Are you afraid of answering the question or are you dense as a door.

I can own any dog I want, you don't dictate to me what I buy. Just because you are afraid of them doesn't mean you dictate what I do.

If I want a super large fry or Coke, who the hell are you to tell me no. We don't need fucking pot, fucking drug dealers or assholes that rip other taxpayers off by working under the table, but you seem ok with those ILLEGAL activities. But you want to control, my pets, my food and my life.

Why not get a fucking life of your own and keep your ass out of mine.

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.

I

Bull shit, the animal was trained. Drop the leash and the dog attacks. You can get labs, rots, dob, bulldog, he'll you can get a poodle to do that.

Just because you are afraid of them doesn't mean you get to ban them.

I can see it to, crybaby liberals want everything banned. Food, animals, tag, lawn darts and on and on. Liberals need to grow a pair.

All you run on is fear.

Who is "you guys"? Are you afraid of answering the question or are you dense as a door.

I can own any dog I want, you don't dictate to me what I buy. Just because you are afraid of them doesn't mean you dictate what I do.

If I want a super large fry or Coke, who the hell are you to tell me no. We don't need fucking pot, fucking drug dealers or assholes that rip other taxpayers off by working under the table, but you seem ok with those ILLEGAL activities. But you want to control, my pets, my food and my life.

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.

I

Dumb fuck, I don't own a dog, if a dog attacks you on a trail shoot it. If I owned a dog it would be well behaved like my last dog and wouldn't on your fucking trail bothering your loser ass, dip shit.

Own a dog, own a gun, I don't give a fuck. If I own a gun or a breed of dog you don't like, I don't give a fuck. It's none of your business

So you won't shoot my dog, so shoot away. Stupid liberals

All you run on is fear.

I

Dumb fuck, I don't own a dog, if a dog attacks you on a trail shoot it. If I owned a dog it would be well behaved like my last dog and wouldn't on your fucking trail bothering your loser ass, dip shit.

Own a dog, own a gun, I don't give a fuck. If I own a gun or a breed of dog you don't like, I don't give a fuck. It's none of your business

Liberals don't own guns, do they? After all, guns are bad and kill people.

All you run on is fear.

I

Liberals don't own guns, do they? After all, guns are bad and kill people.

They think they are the only ones allowed to have guns, because they mistakenly think they are smarter than others, even other liberals not of their race or economic equal.

All you run on is fear.

I

Look. DAWG, if the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. But, judging by your aggressive attitude, if you have a dog it is probably a potential killer. I don't have a problem with you owning a killer dog as long as it does NOT infringe upon community safety and you pick your dog's shit up when you walk it on public trails.

Forum List

Back