Liberals In The U.S. Aren't The Only Ones Who See The True Nature Of Conservatives

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
In the following video, John Cleese makes a spot-on observation of U.S. conservatives, especially since the last election.

Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's said by an American, a German, a Brit, or anyone else.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Debating a conservative is like playing chess with a pigeon, they wander around the board aimlessly, sh!t on everything, and still believe they won.

I love it when celebrities cut their own audiences in half.

Kinda like a neat variation on Darwin's theory.

Why would they care about the half of the audience that never supported them and who stand for evil? Fuck 'em.

I wasn't talking about libtardz though.
Who? Whatever, no reason for Cleese to give a damn about the inbred rednecks that make up Trump's base.

Nope.

It's only money.

Why would they care about the half of the audience that never supported them and who stand for evil? Fuck 'em.

Who? Whatever, no reason for Cleese to give a damn about the inbred rednecks that make up Trump's base.

Nope.

It's only money.
What are a bunch of inbred hill folk in America going to do to Cleese's fortune?

In the following video, John Cleese makes a spot-on observation of U.S. conservatives, especially since the last election.

Truth is truth, it doesn't matter if it's said by an American, a German, a Brit, or anyone else.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 136238

Debating a conservative is like playing chess with a pigeon, they wander around the board aimlessly, sh!t on everything, and still believe they won.

The rest of the world knows the US is to be shunned until orange-turd is out. He's destroyed our image in the free world. It is just a tiny minority in the US that still support this clusterf$%k.

One wonders at this point, when the stock market crashes again in the next year or two, will they still support the fake non-business man slash national prepper.

Nope.

It's only money.
What are a bunch of inbred hill folk in America going to do to Cleese's fortune?

Maybe nothing.

This conservative thought he was hilarious and has idolized him and his comedy for decades.

Never again.

View attachment 136238

You do comprehend your threads never make any sense right?

It like watching paint dry, reading your troll threads ..you need more spunk way more cow bells

Nope.

It's only money.

Maybe nothing.

This conservative thought he was hilarious and has idolized him and his comedy for decades.

Never again.
And he appreciated your support, until your true character was exposed when you voted for a mobster child to lead your nation.

Nope.

It's only money.

Maybe nothing.

Never again.
And he appreciated your support, until your true character was exposed when you voted for a mobster child to lead your nation.

I won't miss his comedy any more than he will miss my support.

Nope.

It's only money.

Maybe nothing.

Never again.

Okay... :cuckoo:

Nope.

It's only money.

Maybe nothing.

Never again.

Yeah... crazy, huh.

How long before he apologizes like Kathy Griffin did?

Oh look! Another "contard"/"libturd" thread.

:spinner::9:

What section is this in? Leftist Brits have been being indoctrinated for well over 30

years now. Their minds are mush. They don't think critically.

Their country is being overrun by Muslims. They're screwed, we're not.

Last edited:

Nope.

It's only money.
Inbred Rednecks pushed Donald Trump to a 300+ Electoral vote victory over Hillary? Dang that's a lot of Rednecks!

Maybe nothing.

Never again.

Yeah... crazy, huh.

How long before he apologizes like Kathy Griffin did?
Did you see her attack on Trump today? Good stuff. If you try, you can stop being a snowflake. Good luck. :thup:

Forum List

Back