🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Latest Tactic - Distract, Disrupt

100 years ago that was a little before my time and the majority of people in the world. Today the KKK has zero influence around the world. I don't really care for polls because they are mostly likely skewed because of bias, but some put the percentage of Muslims who support terrorist acts as low as 7% percent of the population, that doesn't sound like much until you realize that there are around 1.6 billion adherents.
As well as what I just posted in Post # 59

Facts and Evidence are easily dismissed by the supporters of trump - the common denominators of a trump supporter are hypocrisy, and the belief everyone lies except trump and his inner circle.
What a coincidence. That's exactly the characteristic so evident among liberals. Like all those factless TV ads Hillary Clinton ran during the campaign. Worse yet, they spewed FALSE "information"

Facts and Evidence are easily dismissed by the supporters of trump - the common denominators of a trump supporter are hypocrisy, and the belief everyone lies except trump and his inner circle.
What a coincidence. That's exactly the characteristic so evident among liberals. Like all those factless TV ads Hillary Clinton ran during the campaign. Worse yet, they spewed FALSE "information"

DISTRACTION ^^^

In other words, fear and hate trump human rights. Even a babe in arms scares the pants of RWers.

Is being a Chicken Shit / Coward a requirement to join the trump brigade?
Correct - the legitimate fear (based on recent history) of being killed, certainly trumps human rights. You don't have too many human rights when you're DEAD, do you ? :rolleyes:

Nice try with the coward card. As all intelligent people know, it's simply a matter of national security and common sense.

Your opinion, I'm not scared of women and children running from poverty and seeking a better life for their kids. Why are you? The Coward Card trumps you opinion.

In other words, fear and hate trump human rights. Even a babe in arms scares the pants of RWers.

Is being a Chicken Shit / Coward a requirement to join the trump brigade?
Correct - the legitimate fear (based on recent history) of being killed, certainly trumps human rights. You don't have too many human rights when you're DEAD, do you ? :rolleyes:

Nice try with the coward card. As all intelligent people know, it's simply a matter of national security and common sense.

Your opinion, I'm not scared of women and children running from poverty and seeking a better life for their kids. Why are you? The Coward Card trumps you opinion.
I

Not Trump's fault, but that pesky constitution. Checks and balances are built in to prevent megalomaniacs from becoming authoritarian dictators.

And do you believe all Muslims are here to kill us?
Doesn't matter if "all" do. Just ONE killed 13 soldiers in Fort Hood. ONE in the Pulse Club. TWO in San Bernardino, ONE in LAX. 19 on 9/11. Get it ? And it's not a matter of belief. It's in THEIR constitution - the Koran. Try reading it.

As for the US Constitution. It bans Islam entirely, as well as all other supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself. There;s some more reading for you the US Constitution Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2, part 1)

Gee, one killed 20 six-year old children, and one killed 32 college students at VT and one killed ...shall I go on? Do we suspend the rights of everyone with a gun based on the actions of a few?

Extreme vetting is the call by Trump&Co for immigrants, does it not follow that extreme vetting is appropriate for those who want to buy, own or possess a gun?

Yesterday morning on the ABC-TV political show, host Martha Raddatz, referring to the evidence-less allegations made against the Trump campaign, of Russian collusion, said something revealing. She said "Where there's smoke, and smoke, and smoke, most people would say there's fire.":rolleyes:

LOL. Problem with this foundation-less utterance is that most people (AMERICANS that is) would say >> Where there’s smoke, there’s just smoke, and in this case, there isn’t even the smoke. All we have is a smokescreen, presented by Democrats to create a controversy out of absolutely nothing. All with the goal of delegitimizing the Trump presidency.

The only thing really at work here is a tactic of throwing enough political flak at the Trump administration to disrupt them, distract them, and slow them down. In this way, they hope to stop Trump’s policies from being enacted. And just think – these are the same people who so recently used to call Republicans “Obstructionists”. :rolleyes:
Oh, so liberal's latest tactic is the tactic the right has been using for decades?

Who said anything about "women and children running from poverty and seeking a better life for their kids" ?

So first you use the coward card, and now you employ the change-the-subject card.

EARTH TO WC: We're talking about Muslim jihadists, whose goal is to KILL non-Muslims, as directed to them by their basic doctrine (the Koran) Got it now ?

Gee, one killed 20 six-year old children, and one killed 32 college students at VT and one killed ...shall I go on? Do we suspend the rights of everyone with a gun based on the actions of a few?

Extreme vetting is the call by Trump&Co for immigrants, does it not follow that extreme vetting is appropriate for those who want to buy, own or possess a gun?
There ALREADY IS extreme vetting for "those who want to buy, own or possess a gun" (Ex. In Florida we must wait 3 days to buy a gun, while the gun store submits the application to the FBI national research group to run a national record check. Only if the applicant passes, can he buy a gun)

As for your 2 examples, initially, there is nothing that set them apart from anyone else. But with Muslims there is >> the Koran.

Forum List

Back