🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals love the rich

What strawman? A liberal started a thread on how billionaires should be forced to pay charity(which is not charity....some people are pretty dumb)
And yeah all you and your buddies didnt critize Romney's wealth

Do you actually deny liberals alway play the class/wealth card?

This was just in your face that the guys you bitch about supported OBama and now every liberal loves rich people.....

You people are dishonest and hypocrits......it's ok if they're rich, as long as they're democrats......no intellectual honesty from you at all

but it's to be expected and that's why I started it...to see how liberals would react......right on schedule

Only a simple mind would make a conclusion that liberals hate the rich, even though you've been told probably a thousand times what liberals don't actually like but it's easier for you to just say liberals hate all rich people.

You're a simple person with simple ideas.

Wow that was some evidence...for such a complex man, with such complex ideas

First where did I say liberals hate the rich? Talk about strawman....I just stated that they love the rich, which I already knew...and they do vote for democrats....but it kills all the class arguments from democrats...so you attack me...because you're full of shit

I made a statement that I knew liberals would say...we love the rich....we just attack them because...well we've been told their republicans.......

Wow you dont read this board do ya? Lets see who attacks weath and rich people

Lakhota
rdean
Swallow
Greenbeard
Joe
you know liberals....the people that attack them, now have it pointed out that the rich are more liberal.....well shiiiit.......doesnt jive with your marxist upbringing does it?

and you call me simple.....sorry dude, you just avoided and arguement because you cant win it.....

You really are a goddamned embarrassment to the state of Ohio. Thanks! Simple person with simple ideas? You paint the most stereotypical strokes of anyone here.

Only a simple mind would make a conclusion that liberals hate the rich, even though you've been told probably a thousand times what liberals don't actually like but it's easier for you to just say liberals hate all rich people.

You're a simple person with simple ideas.

Wow that was some evidence...for such a complex man, with such complex ideas

First where did I say liberals hate the rich? Talk about strawman....I just stated that they love the rich, which I already knew...and they do vote for democrats....but it kills all the class arguments from democrats...so you attack me...because you're full of shit

I made a statement that I knew liberals would say...we love the rich....we just attack them because...well we've been told their republicans.......

Wow you dont read this board do ya? Lets see who attacks weath and rich people

Lakhota
rdean
Swallow
Greenbeard
Joe
you know liberals....the people that attack them, now have it pointed out that the rich are more liberal.....well shiiiit.......doesnt jive with your marxist upbringing does it?

and you call me simple.....sorry dude, you just avoided and arguement because you cant win it.....

You really are a goddamned embarrassment to the state of Ohio. Thanks! Simple person with simple ideas? You paint the most stereotypical strokes of anyone here.

oh please knobby, you're so complex.......do tell me how you do it.....you dont look at another side, have no information other than what you see from the left.......haha and I noticed RDD and you didnt answer the questions.....cuz you cant!

and liberals are living stereotypes.......you live in a vaccum and dont see nuance or interdependance on issues......tax cuts.....cant possible grow the economy and produce tax revenue, so lets tax it at 100%......

Last edited:
Shock poll: Wealthy, not middle class, support Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

not really news to me......taxes the rich can afford and pass them on to us......liberal robots think the rich eat it.....they pass them on or use tax breaks.....quite funny actually

Of course the wealthy support the people in power - that's who they got to lobby and suck up to. And the newsflash here is.............................?

wait so now because obama is in power.....you make excuses....and you call me simple....bwahahhahahaha

I find this posts use of the term "liberal" interesting.

Who are the liberals to whom this thread refers?

Can anyone clearly define who those "liberals" are?

Forum List

Back