Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

The world is laughing at our democrats.....
No, they are laughing at the people who voted for Trump. Laughing and scared that Americans can be so stupid.

Get thee to thine safe place!! The Republican voters WANT JOBS!!! See your disconnect??

Greg
I moved to a 'safe place' 20 years ago and have never looked back.
We've noticed some time ago....

image.jpeg

No, they are laughing at the people who voted for Trump. Laughing and scared that Americans can be so stupid.

Get thee to thine safe place!! The Republican voters WANT JOBS!!! See your disconnect??

Greg

Isn't that cute. You think liberals don't want jobs and that the GOP cares what you want. Special.

Well Hillary's message on jobs didn't make a splash. What was it again??

Greg
She made several sucking sounds....then seized......:lol:

Nice to see Candycorn accept reality. But even she who must be high school educated seems confused about the fake news "hacking" argument. They apparently claim Russia hacked the DNC and posted to Wikileaks and despite not reporting Wikileaks content on the MSM, it changed dummies' minds, not that the Soros connected operations that run voting machines were hacked by Russia,so rest assured they were not hacked in favor of The Donald.

Crooked Hillary lost because she is the most corrupt politician in American history, has serious health issues, is a pathological liar, has no charisma or leadership talents and that is just for starters. :p

Last edited:
As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.
Trump won. Time to get over it and work to make sure that he cannot do too much damage.
I am not so sure he DID win. I think there was skulduggery by Trump-bots that literally disenfranchised thousands of Democrat voters. If we don't do anything about it we are sending a signal that vote tampering and suppression is OK. That kind of acquiescence by Democrats could keep the republicans in power indefinitely. We must act now to get vote recounts in those key states and thoroughly investigate all discrepancies. Obama, this is your chance...

Probably not ones like Candy.

Greg

Its doubtful that the world is laughing at Democrats; they’re laughing at our election of a reality TV star to the Presidency if anything.

Still that being said, the people did elevate him to the Presidency. I’ll remain skeptical but if there is a joke to be had here, it’s the one we’ve told on ourselves.

I'm sure liberals will treat squirrel top with as much respect as conservatives treated Obama.
Except no one gives a fuck about you democrats anymore.....

Then why do you expect them to accept the election?

Good point.

However, the piling on to the recount was very ordinary. Candy has it in one. Now not saying that the Pubbies will remind people of WHO REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE DECISION OF THE PEOPLE. A very poor show indeed. I would suggest that the attack ads on that one are already in the pipeline for 2020.

Greg

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Trump won. Time to get over it and work to make sure that he cannot do too much damage.
I am not so sure he DID win. I think there was skulduggery by Trump-bots that literally disenfranchised thousands of Democrat voters. If we don't do anything about it we are sending a signal that vote tampering and suppression is OK. That kind of acquiescence by Democrats could keep the republicans in power indefinitely. We must act now to get vote recounts in those key states and thoroughly investigate all discrepancies. Obama, this is your chance...
You democrat Nazis and your voter fraud failed....Trump cleared the spread.....

Second question is this:

Third way democrats like yourself pushed a shitty candidate that ran a horrible campaign and shit on every democrat/lefty that disagreed. You have yourself to blame.

Well, the “shitty” candidate got more votes from we-the-people than her opponent. They ran the right candidate whose credentials are off the charts. The campaign she ran was like all of her campaigns; disappointing.

Second question is this:

Um: the recounts are nearly complete.

The news so far is that Trump is President elect.

Greg

Second question is this:

Third way democrats like yourself pushed a shitty candidate that ran a horrible campaign and shit on every democrat/lefty that disagreed. You have yourself to blame.

Well, the “shitty” candidate got more votes from we-the-people than her opponent. They ran the right candidate whose credentials are off the charts. The campaign she ran was like all of her campaigns; disappointing.
Trumps credentials are off the charts, I agree....so did we the people....

Second question is this:

Um: the recounts are nearly complete.

The news so far is that Trump is President elect.

Greg

Greg
And democrat voter fraud caused the majority of votes in Detroit to be disqualified....

Liberals don't have to accept the election results, but they have no choice but to accept the consequences of the election results. Like it or not change is coming and its not the change they voted for. Grab a tissue and deal with it.

Second question is this:

I remember several reports of Hillary holding only a fraction of the campaign stops candidates typically make, especially in the last few weeks. If that was true why, overconfident?

Second question is this:

It's always about the swing states, Candy. Hillary just didn't appeal. Her message was off song. Whatever she was saying just didn't resonate. We all know that. It's over. President Trump is it as you quite rightly say.

Greg

Greg

Isn't that cute. You think liberals don't want jobs and that the GOP cares what you want. Special.

Greg

You are correct. It didn't make a splash. The best dives don't.

Her message was to make higher education more accessible to lower class and middle class Americans. Then, these citizens could qualify for the FUCKING MILLIONS of high tech jobs that sit open in this country TODAY. She knows that low skilled factory jobs are not coming back. She didn't try to blow smoke up coal miner ass by telling them that coal jobs were going to return.

She also advocated giving people with jobs that don't cover the cost of living a raise so they can take care of themselves and maybe buy a few things to help spur the economy along.

Shit.

Second question is this:

Tampering? No.

Suppression? Yes.

But even the suppression argument only goes so far. It’s comical to think that the Left is not relying on either a bunch of folks who can’t figure out how to register to vote or produce a valid ID to vote. They are in front of a judge every election season arguing that it’s somehow a burden to obtain these documents. Then, when you lose, talk about how you’re not able to vote???

As I’ve said time and again, we’ve got plenty of laws in this country but not so much justice. if you think it is unjust the you’re being asked to produce a bare minimum of ID, the GOP somehow did it…. quit your bitchin’.

Nate silver said early in the election that the swing states moved together, and if one was watchng, they did move back and forth together during the campaign, so it's no surprise that they actually did go to Trump as a kind of set.

Silver also indicates that these same states were edging red well before the election and tracked with erosion in support for obama.

It’s Not All About Clinton — The Midwest Was Getting Redder Before 2016

It’s Not All About Clinton — The Midwest Was Getting Redder Before 2016

"We’re interested in how Democratic- or Republican-leaning each state is relative to the country as a whole, and we want some measure independent from the 2016 election. If Democrats generally are losing strength in the Midwest, that shift should show up in data other than the 2016 results. It should show up, for example, in President Obama’s job approval ratings.

And it does. Gallup gathers approval ratings on the president in all 50 states every year.1 (They haven’t collected data for 2016 yet.) Obama’s relative strength in each state (compared to his job approval rating nationally) in 2015 versus 2012 largely tracks with where Clinton outperformed and underperformed Obama’s margin in 2012.2"

Second question is this:

I also say shorthand that Hillary was shite and that the others were lightweight nobodies etc etc and that's OK for the sewer. But here we must remind ourselves that BOTH Candidates gave it everything they had and it was a matter of who had the winning strategy. As for the persons themselves; we are the last ones to really know them. I have heard commentators say that Trump ran the "perfect" campaign. He seemed gaff prone at times to me BUT it evidently resonated. Not too perfect.

Greg

Second question is this:

You democrat Nazis and your voter fraud failed....Trump cleared the spread.....
You communist loving republicans and YOUR voter suppression succeeded even as you were screaming about alleged Democrat voter fraud.

Greg

Greg

You are correct. It didn't make a splash. The best dives don't.

Her message was to make higher education more accessible to lower class and middle class Americans. Then, these citizens could qualify for the FUCKING MILLIONS of high tech jobs that sit open in this country TODAY. She knows that low skilled factory jobs are not coming back. She didn't try to blow smoke up coal miner ass by telling them that coal jobs were going to return.

She also advocated giving people with jobs that don't cover the cost of living a raise so they can take care of themselves and maybe buy a few things to help spur the economy along.

Shit.
She should have said that.....:lol:

Instead she preached job destruction and plantation politics....big fail..

Forum List

Back