🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals now believe in anarchy

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Think about it.

Regardless of how you feel about race relations or anything else, if you:
-support criminals rather than the cops who do the dangerous job of catching them and bringing them to justice
-support everybody coming into the U.S. illegally, rather than having a border, and a process for legal immigration

Then you are an anarchist. You don't even think there is a such a thing as the United States, or its laws anymore.

I used to be a liberal. It breaks my heart because you refuse to get your act together and start treating the United States like a nation with laws. As such, it is your own bankrupt belief in anarchy which is driving people to the right.

And then you ask yourself: why are all these people voting Republican?

Because, whatever else Republicans say, Republicans at the very least still have a concept, however dim, of the United States being a nation, and a nation should first and foremost serve the interests of its law abiding citizens, and not criminals or foreigners.

Lol, you loserterians support anarchy when it comes to helping anyone, but want to control peoples lives when it comes to smoking a plant, being who they choose to be and who they marry. lol, lol, lol.

1. I support our police
2. I support border enforcement but Reagan, George hw Bush and George W Bush had a big part in allowing these people to remain in this country. Now we have to do something about the illegals...Right now, I'd rather just have them pay taxes. I support a strong border and enforcement of it!
3. I support laws and taxes that maintain them.

Let me just say before the loserterians started shutting the government down and demanding we accept drinking dirty water, breath shitty air and pretty much started whining about abolishing everything I was a life long republican. YOu're the anarchies and you're going to lose.

Either/or statements are the mark of a lazy mind. The world is made up of grey areas, your black and white reasoning is inadequate to understand any of it.

Either/or statements are the mark of a lazy mind. The world is made up of grey areas, your black and white reasoning is inadequate to understand any of it.

Well then how about "generally speaking?"

Surely their narratives favor those points.

Lol, you loserterians support anarchy when it comes to helping anyone, but want to control peoples lives when it comes to smoking a plant, being who they choose to be and who they marry. lol, lol, lol.

1. I support our police
2. I support border enforcement but Reagan, George hw Bush and George W Bush had a big part in allowing these people to remain in this country. Now we have to do something about the illegals...Right now, I'd rather just have them pay taxes. I support a strong border and enforcement of it!

Let me just say before the loserterians started shutting the government down and demanding we accept drinking dirty water, breath shitty air and pretty much started whining about abolishing everything I was a life long republican. YOu're the anarchies and you're going to lose.

This is complete bullshit. The only thing that has happened in the last 100 years is expansion of governments. From less than 10% of your wallet to about 40% of your wallet.

Sorry to point this out to you for the... 15th time now? It's really difficult to get your facts straight when working in a government facility apparently.

Well then how about "generally speaking?"

Surely their narratives favor those points.
Only to those who deal in simplistic ideas. Trying to talk about how liberals are in general terms is useless since they do not have a monolithic set of beliefs and do not ostracize each other for differences as "conservatives" do. We can be very different from each other in our personal beliefs and still be liberals and that's OK.

Liberals don't believe in anything that's the problem. They have no values, no sense of right and wrong, no character. Hell they are just as likely to throw their own under the bus when it suits them.

Liberals don't believe in anything that's the problem. They have no values, no sense of right and wrong, no character. Hell they are just as likely to throw their own under the bus when it suits them.
Here's another one who cannot understand a policy position that will not fit on a bumper sticker.

Here's another one who cannot understand a policy position that will not fit on a bumper sticker.

Nobody needs your opinion fool, go attend a pro abortion rally scumbag.

Sorry about choice in a very personal issue, and keeping them as rare as possible with free BC- actually better than free if you look at welfare savings. Fascist sexist nutjob.

Sorry about choice in a very personal issue, and keeping them as rare as possible with free BC- actually better than free if you look at welfare savings. Fascist sexist nutjob.

You won't get anything free from me moocher, get a job pay your own bills.

1. I support our police

This is complete bullshit. The only thing that has happened in the last 100 years is expansion of governments. From less than 10% of your wallet to about 40% of your wallet.

Sorry to point this out to you for the... 15th time now? It's really difficult to get your facts straight when working in a government facility apparently.
That's why we have a good safety net for the unfortunate, good infrastructure until recently (thanks GOP pander to the rich dupes), a strong military (bloated by the GOP military industrialists lately) etc, etc. Read The Good Old Days- They were Terrible! The end of the frontier and the industrial revolution- under THOSE bought off Republicans- was god awful for the working class...

Any actual argument? I'm a retired teacher/businessman...your RW idiocy only allows greedy idiot GOP billionaires to ruin the middle class and the country the last 35 years....see sig pp 1.

Any actual argument? I'm a retired teacher/businessman...your RW idiocy only allows greedy idiot GOP billionaires to ruin the middle class and the country the last 35 years....see sig pp 1.

A public employee sponge, shocker.

Think about it.

Regardless of how you feel about race relations or anything else, if you:
-support criminals rather than the cops who do the dangerous job of catching them and bringing them to justice
-support everybody coming into the U.S. illegally, rather than having a border, and a process for legal immigration

Then you are an anarchist. You don't even think there is a such a thing as the United States, or its laws anymore.

I used to be a liberal. It breaks my heart because you refuse to get your act together and start treating the United States like a nation with laws. As such, it is your own bankrupt belief in anarchy which is driving people to the right.

And then you ask yourself: why are all these people voting Republican?

Because, whatever else Republicans say, Republicans at the very least still have a concept, however dim, of the United States being a nation, and a nation should first and foremost serve the interests of its law abiding citizens, and not criminals or foreigners.
And conservatives continue to believe in straw man fallacies – this thread being one of many examples.

A public employee sponge, shocker.
Private school, fool.

Forum List

Back