Liberals Reach New Low: 'Texans DESERVE Harvey Disaster Because They Voted For Trump'

[

Amen.

But good people will still step forward to help because that's what people do.

Not democrats. But everybody else.

I normally take personal responsibility for my family's well being and security. I think I can survive most disasters. We are well provisioned. I also am well insured.

Should something happen I would never want somebody else to be forced by the filthy government to give me something.

Liberals are never generous with their own money. They like to give away other people's money but they are stingy with their own. That is just the kind of assholes they are.

Professor: Texans 'Deserve' Harvey Because They Voted For Trump

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

What a piece of fecal matter.....

:rolleyes:

What she said is equal to you trying to paint all liberals with it.
/----/ But I've heard it before on the old Yahoo Finance boards when natural disasters struck Red States.

And those Christian conservative preachers who blamed various acts of God on gays, abortion, etc.? Do they represent you?

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

/----/ But I've heard it before on the old Yahoo Finance boards when natural disasters struck Red States.

And those Christian conservative preachers who blamed various acts of God on gays, abortion, etc.? Do they represent you?
/----/ No. I'm not Fundamentalist Christian. I'm Catholic.

Folks need more God in their lives. Wishing for folks to die just because they hold different political views, is insane and a sign the devil has seized control of one's life. Let's just pray for the folks in Texas and lend some help in any way we can. Keep political agendas out of it.

Inner city Houston is a hotbed of welfare queens and illegal aliens. Very dangerous with high crime. Always votes for the filthy Democrats and that is despicable.

However, I will be contributing to our church's relief fund. They need our help and will put aside my disdain for that filth that lives there and do what I can to help.
You are a horrible excuse for a human being

Folks need more God in their lives. Wishing for folks to die just because they hold different political views, is insane and a sign the devil has seized control of one's life. Let's just pray for the folks in Texas and lend some help in any way we can. Keep political agendas out of it.

Inner city Houston is a hotbed of welfare queens and illegal aliens. Very dangerous with high crime. Always votes for the filthy Democrats and that is despicable.

However, I will be contributing to our church's relief fund. They need our help and will put aside my disdain for that filth that lives there and do what I can to help.

Don't feel bad, nobody has more disdain for them than their masters, the Democrats.

They are useful idiots and commie movements always kill them off anyway.

Texas is a great state and God Bless Texas. As an individual I will be generous contributing to the relief fund.

It is really pathetic that the welfare queens don't even know they are Useful Idiots for the Democrats and that is the reason they will continue to be poor.
Good point. The federal government shouldn't get involved because then they are spending my Michigan money towards Texas and that's not my problem. And if I want to give to Texans that should be my choice. Charity should help them.

Helping Texas would be unconstitutional!!! LOL.
I live in NJ

Would the people in Texas vote to provide relief funds if my state needed them?

Oh wait......They didn't

But yet I will be contributing money while you like all sorry ass Libtards, will do nothing.

But yet I will be contributing money while you like all sorry ass Libtards, will do nothing.
They vote communist so they don't have to do anything.

Don't feel bad, nobody has more disdain for them than their masters, the Democrats.

Texas is a great state and God Bless Texas. As an individual I will be generous contributing to the relief fund.

It is really pathetic that the welfare queens don't even know they are Useful Idiots for the Democrats and that is the reason they will continue to be poor.
Good point. The federal government shouldn't get involved because then they are spending my Michigan money towards Texas and that's not my problem. And if I want to give to Texans that should be my choice. Charity should help them.

I live in NJ

Oh wait......They didn't

Sure we would. As long as you can prove you're not one of them ones who was celebrat'in and cheering when the towers fell..........You know who I'm talking about, don't-cha?

But you're a conservative.

[Q

I live in NJ

Oh wait......They didn't

You are big tax state full of sorry ass big government Libtards. What did you spend your money on?

By the way Moon Bat, the Federal government gave you sorry ass shitheads tons of money in that little minor Sandy storm a few years ago so stop being so goddamn greedy.

[Q

I live in NJ

Oh wait......They didn't

You are big tax state full of sorry ass big government Libtards. What did you spend your money on?

By the way Moon Bat, the Federal government gave you sorry ass shitheads tons of money in that little minor Sandy storm a few years ago so stop being so goddamn greedy.

Try something other than trolling. It won't kill you (I don't think...)

But you're a conservative.
/----/ I know Libs love to stereotype and paint their opponents with a broad brush, but there are Conservative, liberal, Moderate and Libtard Moonbat Catholics.

Joel Osteen wouldn't open his church until he was all over the news and a video came out of a Christian that walked 3 miles filming no water all the way and his church was not flooded. Osteen is nothing but a self-serving dick head.

[Q

I live in NJ

Oh wait......They didn't

Try something other than trolling. It won't kill you (I don't think...)

Try pulling your head out of you Libtard ass. It won't hurt you.

He is....so if one person said it....why does your thread title say "liberals"?

I know, it's not like there were left and right out there rescuing people. Why they say lefties or libs because one and maybe a few others say it was deserved.

The Professor is an idiot of course, they must be a SJW Professor, the most destruction is in Houston which is Harris County and Harris County voted for Hillary and Houston voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

Houston is being punished for voting for Hillary.

View attachment 146564

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/texas

There's no shading it, Harris County went undeniably blue

The large blue in the picture below is Houston.

View attachment 146567

Results: How Houston voted in the 2016 presidential race

Election Center 2016 | Houston Public Media

Did the hurricane only dump on Houston city ?

Why don't you show us that red map you righties are so proud of? Let's compare where Harvey hit !

If you look at the weather map and match it up with demographics, you can clearly see that it rained on only The Leftist Neo Nazi Fascists, The Leftist ANTIFA Communists, The Leftist Anarchist BLM, Leftist NAMBLA, Planned Parenthood, Local Answer.org, and Moveon.org outposts, Pedophiles, Illegals, Transgenders, Homosexuals and Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton Voters.

Amazing how everyone else was fine.
Lefty failed again at controlling the climate

I suggest you get yourself some new glasses and look again at the map.

Hell, the owner of the Astros already donated 4 million and Houston Rockets donated $10 million today. Who knows who else has donated?

Forum List

Back