Liberals STILL Aren't Getting It

Mueller and his Russian troll's aka investigators are getting it. As soon as the get it all they're going to shove it up somebodys ass - sideways.

RW's might as well lube up, and bend over.

You mean like you leftist told us to do the last eight months?

I didnt tell you to do jack shit. Last time I checked the dems werent under a federal investigation or getting repeal/replace shoved up their ass by their own party.

damn good thing RW's get it huh ?

Oh please, go through USMB since Trump took the White House and read any of the 500 Russian topics you leftists created all telling us of the inevitable destruction right around the corner.

The thing is we are just trying to help you out, just like we did when the Democrats and MSM had you all riled up about the recount. You people just keep setting yourselves up for disappointment, then rinse and repeat. We're trying to stop you, but i guess you can't stop a run away dog from running into traffic on the street and getting splattered.

because I know Trump is a fucking joke you call me a leftist ... you're a f'n idiot.

Mueller and his Russian troll's aka investigators are getting it. As soon as the get it all they're going to shove it up somebodys ass - sideways.

Here is the big democrat mistake. Even if they get their fondest wish and Trump is removed from office, there STILL won't be a democrat president. There won't be a house democrat majority in 2018 and in 2020 the next republican president will two-step right into office. It will be the republican/independent time for revenge and making it as cruel a revenge as could possibly be.

Mueller will fiddle with Manafort as a result of his actions in the early 2000s, other than that, it's a dead issue. No Russian connection at all. Why isn't there a Russian connection? Good question. Because the Russian connection has been diluted by the democrat/Russian connection, the Google/Russian connection, the Facebook/Russian connection, the Wikileaks/ Russian connection, the Clinton/Russian connection and the Seth Rich/Russian connection. Did I forget anyone?

Here is the big democrat mistake. Even if they get their fondest wish and Trump is removed from office, there STILL won't be a democrat president. There won't be a house democrat majority in 2018 and in 2020 the next republican president will two-step right into office. It will be the republican/independent time for revenge and making it as cruel a revenge as could possibly be.

Mueller will fiddle with Manafort as a result of his actions in the early 2000s, other than that, it's a dead issue. No Russian connection at all. Why isn't there a Russian connection? Good question. Because the Russian connection has been diluted by the democrat/Russian connection, the Google/Russian connection, the Facebook/Russian connection, the Wikileaks/ Russian connection, the Clinton/Russian connection and the Seth Rich/Russian connection. Did I forget anyone?

heres your mistake;

you and I dont have a clue what Mueller will do, and with all the Russian posts on facebook being released theres more than enough evidence to connect them to our election.

Liberals get it, Regressives don't.

Regressives blame 2016 on stupid, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, greedy Americans dupes.

Which is precisely the attitude that turned off so many Americans to them in the first place.

Ironic, ay?
Mac said " dupe."

Franco's favorite insult.

Dupe de dupe dupe dupe.

You are correct.

They be loving to insult those who are not in jackboot lockstep with whatever message they have.

I stopped listening a long time ago and if Schumer thinks some of are going to commit to their insanity and support them again in the future, he better think again.

It's going to take more than ending the insults.

heres your mistake;

you and I dont have a clue what Mueller will do, and with all the Russian posts on facebook being released theres more than enough evidence to connect them to our election.
Yeah? So? How does that implicate Trump in anything?

I didnt tell you to do jack shit. Last time I checked the dems werent under a federal investigation or getting repeal/replace shoved up their ass by their own party.

Oh please, go through USMB since Trump took the White House and read any of the 500 Russian topics you leftists created all telling us of the inevitable destruction right around the corner.

The thing is we are just trying to help you out, just like we did when the Democrats and MSM had you all riled up about the recount. You people just keep setting yourselves up for disappointment, then rinse and repeat. We're trying to stop you, but i guess you can't stop a run away dog from running into traffic on the street and getting splattered.
Republicans trying to help Dems is like the fox trying to help the chicken You help only billionaires and your crooks in congress

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

heres your mistake;

Oh sure, because of all the FB posts, there certainly must be a connection. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

because I know Trump is a fucking joke you call me a leftist ... you're a f'n idiot.

Oh........another leftist that's not a leftist. My, there seems to be a lot of those on USMB.

Actions, as they say, speak louder than words, but in the political world they don't speak as loudly as MONEY! The American people are speaking, but the Democrats / snowflakes still refuse to listen....

DNC Falls Further into Debt in August with Abysmal Fundraising Haul

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) may be in trouble, according to its latest Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing showing it raised only $4.3 million in August and is $4.1 million in debt. The Republican National Committee (RNC) did much better, raising a whopping $7.3 million in August with no debt. The DNC has raised less than half of what the RNC has raised so far this year.

The DNC's $4.35 million fundraising figure is their second worst August fundraising figure in the past 11 years, coming only slightly ahead of the $4.3 million that the DNC raised in August of 2013.

As Democrats look to the future and the 24 seats the need to retake the House as well as the three states needed for control of the Senate, some in the party are calling for more unity and attempts to appeal to alienated blue collar workers.

Time noted that in the meantime the Democrats are in the red and “Republicans are outraising it by a margin of roughly 2 to 1.”

D-Schumer told /warned his Party, 'Drop the 'Hate' / 'Anti-Trump/Get Trump At Any Cost' Single-Issue Crusade
- Liberal extremists who have hijacked the party and snowflakes consumed with hate ignored him

The American people told them in several polls now that they are tired of the Democrats' personal political war with Trump for power and to focus on everyday issues that effect them
- - Liberal extremists who have hijacked the party and snowflakes consumed with hate have ignored them

Now DONORS are telling the hate-driven, anti-Trump consumed Democrats to knock the shit off because they are not continuing to financially back such a proven 'loser' strategy...

Their new DNC Chairman STILL isn't listening...

Liberals still be like....
View attachment 150565

Don't give up, DNC! I have faith in this strategy! Keep pushing 'Hate'! It's a guaranteed 2018 'winner'.

:p
Shhh, don't tell them. Let them kill themselves off.

Actions, as they say, speak louder than words, but in the political world they don't speak as loudly as MONEY! The American people are speaking, but the Democrats / snowflakes still refuse to listen....

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) may be in trouble, according to its latest Federal Election Commission (FEC) filing showing it raised only $4.3 million in August and is $4.1 million in debt. The Republican National Committee (RNC) did much better, raising a whopping $7.3 million in August with no debt. The DNC has raised less than half of what the RNC has raised so far this year.

The DNC's $4.35 million fundraising figure is their second worst August fundraising figure in the past 11 years, coming only slightly ahead of the $4.3 million that the DNC raised in August of 2013.

As Democrats look to the future and the 24 seats the need to retake the House as well as the three states needed for control of the Senate, some in the party are calling for more unity and attempts to appeal to alienated blue collar workers.

Time noted that in the meantime the Democrats are in the red and “Republicans are outraising it by a margin of roughly 2 to 1.”

D-Schumer told /warned his Party, 'Drop the 'Hate' / 'Anti-Trump/Get Trump At Any Cost' Single-Issue Crusade
- Liberal extremists who have hijacked the party and snowflakes consumed with hate ignored him

The American people told them in several polls now that they are tired of the Democrats' personal political war with Trump for power and to focus on everyday issues that effect them
- - Liberal extremists who have hijacked the party and snowflakes consumed with hate have ignored them

Now DONORS are telling the hate-driven, anti-Trump consumed Democrats to knock the shit off because they are not continuing to financially back such a proven 'loser' strategy...

View attachment 150565

Don't give up, DNC! I have faith in this strategy! Keep pushing 'Hate'! It's a guaranteed 2018 'winner'.

You're using a crashing airliner wherein people died to make humor?

So sorry we call you a leftist, from now on we'll just call you a fricken indigent.

No, you got it bassackwards Bosephus-) Hillary was the joke, Trump was the punchline-)

No, you got it bassackwards Bosephus-) Hillary was the joke, Trump was the punchline-)

fuck Clinton ... Shitforhair is a punching bag. He brings every damn bit on himself.

Fuck him too.

On their best day, leftardz own abortion and the fallout from it. The blood of more than 50 million children is on their hands and it doesn't wash off.

No amount of finger pointing at others over race, slavery, sex identity, etc. Will ever rival the stigma of their denial of children's rights and personhood.

Right wingers are so hypocritical on abortion. You can't claim to care about children's right and then deny the children of the poor a quality education. You can't claim to care about children's rights and give companies which poison their drinking water a pass. You can claim to care about "personhood" and deny the right of choice about when to have a baby to the women who will bear those children.

The blood of those babies is also on the hands of those who deny mothers maternity leave, job security while pregnant or on maternity leave, health care to pregnant women and their babies, and decent subsidized child care. Or who defund Planned Parenthood which provides low cost family planning.

On their best day, leftardz own abortion and the fallout from it. The blood of more than 50 million children is on their hands and it doesn't wash off.

No amount of finger pointing at others over race, slavery, sex identity, etc. Will ever rival the stigma of their denial of children's rights and personhood.

Right wingers are so hypocritical on abortion. You can't claim to care about children's right and then deny the children of the poor a quality education. You can't claim to care about children's rights and give companies which poison their drinking water a pass. You can claim to care about "personhood" and deny the right of choice about when to have a baby to the women who will bear those children.

The blood of those babies is also on the hands of those who deny mothers maternity leave, job security while pregnant or on maternity leave, health care to pregnant women and their babies, and decent subsidized child care. Or who defund Planned Parenthood which provides low cost family planning.

In other words (in typical liberal fashion) denying somebody something means not forcing other people to pay for it.

Now where is all this poison water at that are killing children anyway? Denying the right of when women can have a baby? This may be big news to you, but having babies is in the control of a woman. It's not like women are walking down the street one day and pop out a baby. They took an action to become pregnant in the first place.

Can you name me one US company that ever denied a woman maternity leave? How about one that fired a woman when she got back from taking time off for maternity leave?

Liberals get it, Regressives don't.

Regressives blame 2016 on stupid, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, greedy Americans dupes.

Which is precisely the attitude that turned off so many Americans to them in the first place.

Ironic, ay?
Just as long as you realize that almost everything you believe and have been told isn't true, Dupe.

View attachment 150565

Fake News

View attachment 150565

Fake News

:link::link:

View attachment 150565

Fake News
well yea, DNC’s fundraising woes have not extended to party committees and candidates.
In otherwords, fundraising isnt that bad.

Forum List

Back