Liberals: The "RICH" keep more of there wealth, they are given nothing

Employers moochers? Explain that one. How would anyone have ANY $$$ WITHOUT EMPLOYERS?

You own a business in a high cost of living area. Based on what you are paying, no employees can afford to work for you because they can't afford rent, food, electricity and transportation in the area in which you operate your business.
The government steps in and because of the low salary, they give that employee money for rent, food and electricity.
The employer gets to continue paying substandard salaries and making more profit while the taxpayer makes up the difference

Moocher

Last edited:
So government is not supposed to give the rich the same acceess to everything or charge them extra because they are rich?
Who is stopping anyone from getting what you claim the rich get?
Of course they do because they go and get it but it is available to EVERYONE.
What you claim EVERYONE has the same oppurtunity at.
Everyone has sufficient infrastructure. What you are stating makes no sense.
Capitalism is not supposed to force government to make it fair for everyone.
It is the responsibility of citizens to get the free access for what you state.
NO ONE is stopping them.
I think you have it backwards there. Tell me how the rich get food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing where they live and energy credits to pay their utilities.
The moochers get too much. Where have they offered anything to go out, educate themselves, look for work, quit spitting out kids like brood mares and live responsible lives?

Everyone does not need what the rich get.

The rich get the government to protect their investments, tarrifs, subsidies, a free and open infrastucture, patent and copyright protections.....

Working people do not make money off the transportation infrastucture the way business does. The ability to move goods and services cheaply and efficiently is essential for all business to make a profit.

Tell me how the rich get food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing where they live and energy credits to pay their utilities.
The moochers get too much.

Interesting....who benefits from all these programs, the poor or employers who pay substandard wages? If you pay $10 an hour and no employees in your area are able to support their families on what you pay...you will have no employees
However, if the Government steps in and provides that $10 an hour employee with a housing subsidy, food stamps and healthcare he is able to work for you at what you are willing to pay. It is the employers who are the moochers

EVERYONE has the same oppurtunity.
Respectfully, what you are stating makes no sense.
A wage is based on demand. A $10 an hour job means YOU HAVE NO SKILLS.
Go out and get the skills that pay more.
HVAC training at a simple vocational school. Take it and go where they need those skills, Florida, California, Alabama where ever and make $20 an hour TO START.
Demand.

And who determines who needs what? Government?:eek:
The market.
A capitalist market ALWAYS benefits the producers. What is wrong with that?
Employers moochers? Explain that one. How would anyone have ANY $$$ WITHOUT EMPLOYERS?
Who puts up the $$$$ as caiptal AT RISK????
Employers.
So you believe all employers are rich??? Brother, you are not living in the real world on this issue.

Quality affordable HVAC training is available statewide in NY, in STATE vocational schools...and yet...

...education is the first thing conservatives want to put on the chopping block.

Last edited:

You own a business in a high cost of living area. Based on what you are paying, no employees can afford to work for you because they can't afford rent, food, electricity and transportation in the area in which you operate your business.
The government steps in and because of the low salary, they give that employee money for rent, food and electricity.
The employer gets to continue paying substandard salaries and making more profit while the taxpayer makes up the difference

Moocher

Right winger I am at a point here with this that your not going to ever change the way you think and vote
We where at the same place with poverty as we where in 2007
UE is covered by insurance, not the federal govt as most people think (not all of it)
why is it that it is taken 6 trillion dollars in debt to cover the same people we covered from 01-06 with 1 trillion
This is about Debt Right winger, whats BHO up to?
You support a man who is given not one dime more to help anyone but the UAW, Teachers etc... and you still support him
GWB fed the poor in this country the same Clinton did as well as Reagen
and did it without breaking this country

Moocher

Right winger I am at a point here with this that your not going to ever change the way you think and vote
We where at the same place with poverty as we where in 2007
UE is covered by insurance, not the federal govt as most people think (not all of it)
why is it that it is taken 6 trillion dollars in debt to cover the same people we covered from 01-06 with 1 trillion
This is about Debt Right winger, whats BHO up to?
You support a man who is given not one dime more to help anyone but the UAW, Teachers etc... and you still support him
GWB fed the poor in this country the same Clinton did as well as Reagen
and did it without breaking this country

Your reply has nothing to do with my post

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

So what? He buys his food, he doesn't steal it. He pays (value) the vendor to provide him safe and healthy food (value.)

Value in return for value is something you communists cannot grasp. You believe your wants are sufficient to demand value for others - they are not.

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

So what? He buys his food, he doesn't steal it. He pays (value) the vendor to provide him safe and healthy food (value.)

Value in return for value is something you communists cannot grasp. You believe your wants are sufficient to demand value for others - they are not.

Without the support structure provided by our society, you would be scrounging the gutters looking for roadkill.

Without our structure as a society, you would not be able to get low-cost safe food on a dependable basis

I just bought 10 lbs of potatoes from Peru.

Without a transportation and food infrastructure....how would I pay to get them to me?

Last edited:
How do you access the Internet?

Magic?

Do you access the internet through the government? (I mean, you're a welfare recipient at a government job, but they get the line from AT&T, Verizon, etc.)

The internet is NOT government run, stupid fuck. AT&T and Verizon own about 80% of the switches and backbone fiber.

Last edited:
You are getting closer....where did the infrastructure come from

The tel-cos. AT&T DID have a government supported monopoly, though.

Who invented the Internet.......and it wasn't Al Gore

JC Licklider of Bell Labs is credited for the idea of a "galactic network."

Bob Kahn, Vint Cerf and Bob Metcalf created the technologies that make the internet work. (TCP/IP and Ethernet, respectively)

Kahn and Cerf were funded by DARPA. Metcalf took some DARPA cash, though his venture was private, ergo the patent going to 3Com.

No you don't

Without the support structure provided by our society, you would be scrounging the gutters looking for roadkill.

Without our structure as a society, you would not be able to get low-cost safe food on a dependable basis

Without a transportation and food infrastructure....how would I pay to get them to me?

Where did the money come from to build this infrastructure?

How do you access the Internet?

Magic?

Do you access the internet through the government? (I mean, you're welfare recipient at a government job, but they get the line from AT&T, Verizon, etc.)

The internet is NOT government run, stupid fuck. AT&T and Verizon own about 80% of the switches and backbone fiber.

Where do you get over the air connections? Who provided oversight to keep the internet from becoming a commercial enterprise?

Where did the money come from to build this infrastructure?

That infrastructure was not built by the millionaires

I think it was Earl Weaver who once said, the most important lessons you learn in life are the ones you learn after you know it all.

i recommend you look up marginal tax rates and taxable income.

Murray Rothbard said that "the idea that government spending and higher taxes can stimulate an economy rests on the precept that government knows better how to spend money than do those who produce it in the first place."

Leftism is simply one absurdity compounding another.

The Government IS the people and is operating to ensure the general welfare of all.

No, you utter dope.

The government is an elite class of parasites who feed off the labors of a permanent underclass and funnel spoils to a well connected cadre of looters.

Now you are getting the idea....

The Government is acting in the best interests of all the people.

BWAHAHAHA

Yeah, in the same way Hannibal Lechter acted in the best interests of his victims...

Government seeks to serve man alright, on a spit.

If private industry were allowed control of the internet you would be charged for each connection, much like the phone company.

Private industry does control the internet, stupid fuck. Why do you think the communists are up in arms about "net neutrality" and trying to get the FCC to control things?

Society is not government, government is not society. When government assumes the role of society, it is called "Totalitarianism," which is the goal of you communists.

The government transported your potatoes? Do tell?

The govt does nothing without wealth
the threads intent and its purpose is simple
the rich got richer because GWB allowed them to keep more of the wealth they earned. As bad as Obama wants to get back into there pocket the same level Clinton was, the people said hell no
no-one is giving me a damn thing
I paid into the IRS about 15,000
when we where using Clinton's tax rate I was giving in about 18,000
I kept 3,000 more per year
I earned it
GWB allwed me to keep it
Thank you President Bush

Forum List

Back