Liberals value education:FALSE

The taxpayers just approved a referendum to build onto the high school. It overwhelmingly passed. Things look good.

I don't buy yours either. You post as a private school teacher. Gotta paint with a broad brush. I call that narrow mindef.

I'm the parent of six students who attend private schools, I see the difference, time and time again private school students shellac
I don't buy yours either. You post as a private school teacher. Gotta paint with a broad brush. I call that narrow mindef.

Nope, parent of six children who attend private schools, I see the difference between the two everyday. Time and time again private schooled students blow away their competition. It's not even close
Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Anti teacher anti worker mentality at its finest.
I would never ever recommend someone become a teacher today.....particularly in any red state or red area of a state.

I live in a blue state and the red areas of the state have a large number of failing schools.

Inner city schools?
Inner city schools are often failing and the reason is that they push students through especially if they are behavior problems. That is so wrong. They need to have higher standards and retain students if they didn't grasp the material in the year they were given.
The question is...how long do you retain students? 1 year max? 2 years? 3? 4?

I just read that California is going to pass a bill that basically says a student doesn't have to pass any standardized testing to get a high school diploma. It also says that they don't have to pass class to get one. I keep hearing that liberals love education but what type of education are you going to get if you don't have to pass anything? Just show up and breathe and you will get a diploma. What is the worth of these diplomas if every retard in the world can get one!

They are getting them prepared for Bernie Sanders free college education.

I'm the parent of six students who attend private schools, I see the difference, time and time again private school students shellac

Nope, parent of six children who attend private schools, I see the difference between the two everyday. Time and time again private schooled students blow away their competition. It's not even close
Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Go shave your back, lesbo and unless you can prove your BS stick it up your fat ass.

If private schools are the answer then let's send every discipline issue, gang member, out of control student to them. Make it mandatory.

You keep those out of private schools.
Exactly...and Public Schools should also have such a choice. Until they do, there is no comparing them.

They do... Alternative schools.

She's phucking clueless and wouldn't know an alternative school from a gay bar

Did ANYONE that commented do ANY due diligence before spouting off? Did you look up the bill?

What is Senate Bill 172?

Senate Bill (SB) 172 (Liu), signed by Governor Brown on October 7, 2015, suspends the administration of the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) and the requirement that students completing grade twelve successfully pass the high school exit examination as a condition of receiving a diploma of graduation from high school for the 2015–16, 2016–17, and 2017–18 school years. The law also requires local educational agencies (LEAs) to grant a diploma of graduation to any student who completed grade twelve in the 2003-04 school year, or a subsequent school year, and has met all applicable graduation requirements other than passing the high school exit examination. The bill also requires the Superintendent to convene an advisory panel to make recommendations to the Superintendent on the continuation of the high school exit examination and on alternative pathways to satisfy the high school graduation requirements pursuant to California Education Code sections 51224.5 and 51225.3. The law will take effect on January 1, 2016, at which time LEAs shall be permitted to issue diplomas to eligible students.

FAQs About the Suspension of the CAHSEE - California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) (CA Dept of Education)

Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Go shave your back, lesbo and unless you can prove your BS stick it up your fat ass.
Poor Bi-Catfish. We're all on to your false stories now.

Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Who is we? You and your sock accounts? Sit down lard ass, nobody in their right mind takes anything you say serious. Now....GFY

The problem with the massive boated standardized testing I have is..
1). If you want test scores than how is it fair to schools, private or public, if teachers don't teach solely to the test?
Imagine learning how to bake a cake then being tested on the viscosity of oil. Its set up to fail. Tell kids EXACTLY what topics are on the test then let them prepare. My kids never sat and studied for a standardized test other than the ACT. Yet no blame is placed on them. Only their teachers. Sorry, some responsibility should be placed on the kid.
2). Kids can have a bad day? How about testing them 2, even 3 times? Take the highest score.

I just read that California is going to pass a bill that basically says a student doesn't have to pass any standardized testing to get a high school diploma. It also says that they don't have to pass class to get one. I keep hearing that liberals love education but what type of education are you going to get if you don't have to pass anything? Just show up and breathe and you will get a diploma. What is the worth of these diplomas if every retard in the world can get one!
I hear you farting,,,
but you can't come in

Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Who is we? You and your sock accounts? Sit down lard ass, nobody in their right mind takes anything you say serious. Now....GFY
Did you have to ask the lawyer to state that?

Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Get lost, runt

Cool story, Bi-Catfish.

Get lost, runt
Was that on a sticky note?

If private schools are the answer then let's send every discipline issue, gang member, out of control student to them. Make it mandatory.

You keep those out of private schools.
Exactly...and Public Schools should also have such a choice. Until they do, there is no comparing them.

They do... Alternative schools.
Nope...that's not how it works.

Of course it is.

Forum List

Back