🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Want More Stringent Gun Laws.But For Legal Or Illegal Americans?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue::banned: The Liberals don't see a problem when an illegal alien shoots and kills a legal American, right?, but if a legal American shoots and kills an intruder, or in self-defense, they are already deemed guilty before the facts are in.
:lalala:,,,Just look at all of the "Big and Blue" cities run by liberals. Especially LA,Chicago and New York. So how many illegal aliens live in those towns and own illegal weapons, yet we never hear our liberal leaders complain. They only complain about us law abiding "Legal Americans" who need to own guns to protect ourselves From The Gun Toting Illegal Aliens !!!!:iagree:

Naah. They have a problem with anyone who buys, carries and uses a gun.

Of course there are a shitload of gun laws on the books now but they want to add more.

Just goes to show what fools they are. If a bad guy wants a gun he's not going down to his local gun store to legally buy one. He'll get one on the black market.

The gun is the tool, the person using it is the weapon. Perhaps the lefties would like to start banning anyone who uses that tool?? Might work.

Of course there are a shitload of gun laws on the books now but they want to add more.

Just goes to show what fools they are. If a bad guy wants a gun he's not going down to his local gun store to legally buy one. He'll get one on the black market.

The gun is the tool, the person using it is the weapon. Perhaps the lefties would like to start banning anyone who uses that tool?? Might work.
The smart liberals, like me, want all the damn guns in a hole in the ground.

If you were as smart as you seem to think you are. You'd get a gun and learn how to use it.

Since your a dumb fuck you'd be the first one dead in a shootout. No great loss.

If you were as smart as you seem to think you are. You'd get a gun and learn how to use it.

Since your a dumb fuck you'd be the first one dead in a shootout. No great loss.
I have guns, sweetcheecks. I use them as intended, to kill things, and they stay at home because I walk the earth as a man, not a mouse.

I have guns, sweetcheecks. I use them as intended, to kill things, and they stay at home because I walk the earth as a man, not a mouse.

Well for a gun owner you don't seem to want others to own them. Hence your dig a hole and put them all in it.

Naah. I doubt you'd own a gun and if you did you wouldn't have the balls to use it.

Carry on asshole.

Do you find yourself in a lot of shootouts Claude? What`s your win vs. loss record?

Well for a gun owner you don't seem to want others to own them. Hence your dig a hole and put them all in it.

Naah. I doubt you'd own a gun and if you did you wouldn't have the balls to use it.

Carry on asshole.
Very few people actually need a gun. For the rest, nothing.

Do you find yourself in a lot of shootouts Claude? What`s your win vs. loss record?
Another fucking John Wayne Wannabe, at the Walmart shooting at a shoplifter, dreaming of armed glory playing the hero.

Nope. But that doesn't mean it can't happen and that I won't be prepared if it does.

How bout you??

Nope. But that doesn't mean it can't happen and that I won't be prepared if it does.

How bout you??
Nope. I don`t have a gun. My home is a safe home.

How bout you??
Nope. I don`t have a gun. My home is a safe home.

Hope your right.

i miss the good old days when u could buy a gun at wal-mart, no questions asked so long as u looked like a regular white american

:argue::banned: The Liberals don't see a problem when an illegal alien shoots and kills a legal American, right?, but if a legal American shoots and kills an intruder, or in self-defense, they are already deemed guilty before the facts are in.
:lalala:,,,Just look at all of the "Big and Blue" cities run by liberals. Especially LA,Chicago and New York. So how many illegal aliens live in those towns and own illegal weapons, yet we never hear our liberal leaders complain. They only complain about us law abiding "Legal Americans" who need to own guns to protect ourselves From The Gun Toting Illegal Aliens !!!!:iagree:
just a matter of time before dim witted liberals make jail illegal...it takes away the rights of criminal to steal and murder

Liberals wnat to make is hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep and bear arms, hopefully to hhe point that no one bothers to try.
Full stop.

Forum List

Back