Liberals Why do you want Christian teachings applied to any thing BUT the LGBT agenda

You can't demand christian-conservatives throw Christian concepts at all political issues except the LGBT movement. That isn't consistent

The Bible is clear on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination. So if you want Christian compassion for a number of political and social issues, Christian accountability for sin comes with it and that fights against your precious LGBT pity party

And before you bring up Christ's love and compassion, of course that exists, but laws and rules exist in Biblical/Christian law as well. You refuse to let Christian-conservatives love the sinner but hate the sin when it comes to the LGBT movement

Matthew 10:

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

you're first mistake was to think allowing LGBT to apply to christians VALUES ...
your' second mistake was to believe that america is just for christian ...
finally quoting christion scriptures hasn't any value to the conversation... its not about religion its about the consturtion ... the fact that you have this distorterd notion that this country is run by christian was you first mistake... its run by the constution and by you ignoring LGBT consitutional rights with this notion of christian values is unacceptable

You're example A of the scum here.

We all know you are full of shit.

If a bunch of illegals knew where you lived and they overran your house with their "children," you would get violent and call the police.

To the scum here that twist the Bible to fit their demeneted agenda....

You can't claim the Bible directs Christians to turn a blind eye to non-Americans violating our laws and demand those Christians give up their resources to support those criminals.....then turnaround and ignore the Bible's teachings regards to homosexuals and murder (abortion).

We understand you are scum and stupid.....but in the end you will be cooked meat in hell someday.

The "criminals" are children escaping hell on Earth. That you willfully turn a blind eye to their suffering is putting your own soul in peril.

Have any of you ever considered the possibility that the Bible is just an outdated load of shit?

While true, it is also a book of books of men seeking God, and filled with human wisdom and references that without knowledge of Western culture makes little sense. Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater just because there is a lot of dirty bathwater in there. That is the same with all Holy Books. If there are believers then the Book matters...
Where the fuck do you find "wisdom" in the Bible? Is it in all of the passages which contradict all of the other passages?

This "peaceful" Christian religion has killed a fuck lot more people than Islam.

"Religion" never killed anyone. It's "Religion" in the hand of people that kills. Okay well maybe the Incas and Mayans religion killed people........

To the scum here that twist the Bible to fit their demeneted agenda....

You can't claim the Bible directs Christians to turn a blind eye to non-Americans violating our laws and demand those Christians give up their resources to support those criminals.....then turnaround and ignore the Bible's teachings regards to homosexuals and murder (abortion).

We understand you are scum and stupid.....but in the end you will be cooked meat in hell someday.

The "criminals" are children escaping hell on Earth. That you willfully turn a blind eye to their suffering is putting your own soul in peril.

The CRIMINALS are those in our government ENCOURAGING children to leave their parents and walk that dangerous desert to help their agenda.

They have already found a kid who died in the desert.

And I don't see any liberal for this volunteering to have any of those kids come LIVE WITH THEM, or putting them up in THEIR GATED COMMUNITY.

you're first mistake was to think allowing LGBT to apply to christians VALUES ...
your' second mistake was to believe that america is just for christian ...
finally quoting christion scriptures hasn't any value to the conversation... its not about religion its about the consturtion ... the fact that you have this distorterd notion that this country is run by christian was you first mistake... its run by the constution and by you ignoring LGBT consitutional rights with this notion of christian values is unacceptable

Minority deviant sexual behaviors don't have any constitutional rights. Behaviors are regulated by local penal and civil codes in the various sovereign states. A deviant sex cult's only hope at protection by the constitution is to apply for tax-exempt status as a religion and hope the fed buys it. From there they can try at the 14th amendment.

Though I'll have to tell you, the US Supreme Court isn't going to be keen on setting a precedent that minority behaviors can dictate to the majority who objects to them. That could lead to all sorts of other situations where a minority can rule the majority. Democracy doesn't work like that.

You can't demand christian-conservatives throw Christian concepts at all political issues except the LGBT movement. That isn't consistent

The Bible is clear on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination.

The Bible is also clear that eating lobster is an abomination. It is also clear that masturbating is a sin, and that ye will be judged as ye judge.

I was once married to a gal from the Deep South and I can't tell you how many times I heard my in-laws justify slavery with the Bible.

The OLD TESTAMENT is clear on lobster.

Jesus said it wasn't that went in you that defiled you but what came out like lies and blaspheming.

Matthew 15:17-19King James Version

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

The Bible is actually silent on masturbation. If you can find ANYTHING about masturbation, let me know.

As for slavery. Slavery was the norm at the time the Bible was written. Paul asked that slave masters treat their slaves kindly.

Ephesians 6:5-9King James Version

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

But the push to end slavery WAS a Christian movement.

Outside the Christian world slavery still exists like in Africa and the ME.

Without Christianity there is no push to end slavery. That's not opinion, that's history.

Wrong.

The story of Onan, Bereishit (Genesis) 38:

Onan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the push to end slavery WAS a Christian movement.

Speaking of Christians...

w1crxi.jpg

Those were Democrats dumbass!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Plenty of White Republican Conservatives in them hoods brother........

You're example A of the scum here.

We all know you are full of shit.

If a bunch of illegals knew where you lived and they overran your house with their "children," you would get violent and call the police.

You must be one of those left wing nazi Democrats I hear so much about.

Forum List

Back