Liberals Why do you want Christian teachings applied to any thing BUT the LGBT agenda

How is asking for understanding and kindness contradictory in both cases?
It seems it is your interpretation on what so called parts of the bible and teaching you want to have others accept. While you yourself do the same thing.Pick and choose.
:cuckoo:

^^^That's besides the premise of what I'm asking. Liberals sound like idiots when they demand Christian compassion on issues they care about while rejecting Christianity on other issues they care about

First is "Honor God, have no other Gods before me" Second is "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF". We can all find things condemed in the scriptures, instead of scrounging for things to hate and pass judgement upon, we need to focus on LOVE, HOPE & CHARITY.

But the push to end slavery WAS a Christian movement.

Speaking of Christians...

w1crxi.jpg

Those were Democrats dumbass!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You tell me where homosexual relationships were pointed to in the Bible as an example of an appropriate relationship and compare the same to the bible and heterosexual relationships

If you want Christian compassion on issues you care about, that comes with Christian beliefs in general that are fixed against the LGBT agenda

Hatred does not come from God.

kahgrl.jpg

Yeah, nice try, AS IF all Christians attend the Westboro Baptist Church.

After you peel away all the logical fallacies used by homophobes, you eventually find a Westboro Baptist lurking underneath.

It all boils down to "God hates fags".

The only logical fallacies here are you trying to smear anyone that disagrees with you as "bigots."

Nice try

But it's still like saying all liberals have Communist flags tacked up on their wall at home.

Yeah, nice try, AS IF all Christians attend the Westboro Baptist Church.

After you peel away all the logical fallacies used by homophobes, you eventually find a Westboro Baptist lurking underneath.

It all boils down to "God hates fags".

The only logical fallacies here are you trying to smear anyone that disagrees with you as "bigots."

Nice try

But it's still like saying all liberals have Communist flags tacked up on their wall at home.

CCCP flags or Che Guevara T-shirts. Take your pick.

So in other words it's okay for YOU to stereotype those who disagree with. BUT if people do the same to YOU, you cry like a baby.

Typical liberal hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of Christians...

w1crxi.jpg

Speaking of liberals....

ea52b21eb0.jpg

Yep. That's a liberal, all right.

I am fine with gay marriage, and opposed to ObamaCare.

You just made an idiotic assumption and have now punctuated my point for me. :D

They were Conservatives, dumbass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The conservatives were voting REPUBLICAN and the Republican party was founded to end slavery and civil rights.

History isn't on your side on this.

The Conservatives of the 1950s and 1960s South were voting Democratic.

You are ignorant of history.

No sorry they weren't.

They were voting REPUBLICAN.

That's why LIBERALS like racist Robert Byrd remained Democrat until they day he died.

They won't be anymore. You are ignorant of the near future. With every activist judge forcing the unwanted on the masses in each state, middle voters step audibly to the right.

Last edited:
So in other words it's okay for YOU to stereotype those who disagree with. BUT if people do the same to YOU, you cry like a baby.

Typical liberal hypocrisy.

You are very confused. I was simply pointing out that the Klan is a Christian organization. I was not saying ALL Christians are Klansmen, moron.

They won't be anymore. You are ignorant of the near future.

Yes, most conservatives, and their racist and homophobe brethren, are Republicans these days. No argument here. I'm a conservative Republican myself, and I am here to take out the racist and homophobic trash.

Last edited:
To the scum here that twist the Bible to fit their demeneted agenda....

You can't claim the Bible directs Christians to turn a blind eye to non-Americans violating our laws and demand those Christians give up their resources to support those criminals.....then turnaround and ignore the Bible's teachings regards to homosexuals and murder (abortion).

We understand you are scum and stupid.....but in the end you will be cooked meat in hell someday.

They won't be anymore. You are ignorant of the near future.

Yes, most racists and homophobes are Republicans these days. No argument here.

Yeah because calling everyone who disagrees with you as attending the Westboro Baptist Church isn't bigoted on your part, at all. Nooooooooooooooo

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To the scum here that twist the Bible to fit their demeneted agenda....

You can't claim the Bible directs Christians to turn a blind eye to non-Americans violating our laws and demand those Christians give up their resources to support those criminals.....then turnaround and ignore the Bible's teachings regards to homosexuals and murder (abortion).

We understand you are scum and stupid.....but in the end you will be cooked meat in hell someday.

The "criminals" are children escaping hell on Earth. That you willfully turn a blind eye to their suffering is putting your own soul in peril.

Forum List

Back