Liberals Why do you want Christian teachings applied to any thing BUT the LGBT agenda

There won't be a messiah because people don't come back to life after 2000 years.

And they certainly don't ride down out of the clouds on a horse with a flaming sword, or whatever your bedtime story says.

You're all adults, aren't you? Grow the fuck up.

You can't demand christian-conservatives throw Christian concepts at all political issues except the LGBT movement. That isn't consistent

The Bible is clear on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination. So if you want Christian compassion for a number of political and social issues, Christian accountability for sin comes with it and that fights against your precious LGBT pity party

And before you bring up Christ's love and compassion, of course that exists, but laws and rules exist in Biblical/Christian law as well. You refuse to let Christian-conservatives love the sinner but hate the sin when it comes to the LGBT movement

Matthew 10:

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Jude 1 is a much better mandate and example of the wrath of punishment for christians who fail to blockade the spread of a homosexual culture.

And yes, Jesus and God have two different roles in the Heavenly Plan as I understand it. God is like the CEO of the company who has to be ruthless and have a rigid set of rules as the Construct within which we souls are tested and tempered. Jesus is like God's company HR guy. He's an Ombudsman between we peons and the CEO. The floor manager if you will. He patiently explains God's rules to the workers and if they disobey enough on key concepts [like safety in the workplace, sexul harassment etc.] they're "fired" and there's nothing Jesus can do about it, unless they repent and go through seminars on workplace safety and sexual harassment in order to get rehired.

One of the major rules of the Company Construct is not to blend the genders or their roles. They are the machinery, some of the main components in how the Plan runs. Blending the Plan is a sin akin to burning the factory down.

Have any of you ever considered the possibility that the Bible is just an outdated load of shit?

While true, it is also a book of books of men seeking God, and filled with human wisdom and references that without knowledge of Western culture makes little sense. Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater just because there is a lot of dirty bathwater in there. That is the same with all Holy Books. If there are believers then the Book matters...
Where the fuck do you find "wisdom" in the Bible? Is it in all of the passages which contradict all of the other passages?

This "peaceful" Christian religion has killed a fuck lot more people than Islam.

You can't demand christian-conservatives throw Christian concepts at all political issues except the LGBT movement. That isn't consistent

The Bible is clear on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination.

The Bible is also clear that eating lobster is an abomination. It is also clear that masturbating is a sin, and that ye will be judged as ye judge.

I was once married to a gal from the Deep South and I can't tell you how many times I heard my in-laws justify slavery with the Bible.

The Bible is also clear that eating lobster is an abomination. It is also clear that masturbating is a sin, and that ye will be judged as ye judge.

I was once married to a gal from the Deep South and I can't tell you how many times I heard my in-laws justify slavery with the Bible.

No, eating lobster in the Old Testament was a jewish law on food safety, a venial sin meant to keep people from getting sick physically. And your relatives ignorant of the New Testament used it to their advantage. Ignorance abounds on both sides. But Jude 1 is very specific and clear about homosexuality. You only need to be able to read. There is literally no interpretation necessary. And it is a mortal sin as opposed to eating lobster.

The Bible is clear on homosexuality being a sin and an abomination. So if you want Christian compassion for a number of political and social issues, Christian accountability for sin comes with it and that fights against your precious LGBT pity party

And before you bring up Christ's love and compassion, of course that exists, but laws and rules exist in Biblical/Christian law as well. You refuse to let Christian-conservatives love the sinner but hate the sin when it comes to the LGBT movement

Matthew 10:

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

The problem is you're putting up the false premise that the only way people can "love" is if they accept the sin.

Just because we say something is wrong, is not the same as hate.

Homosexuality is wrong.

You are saying to love homosexuals, we must accept their lifestyle as normal.

That is a false premise.

Have any of you ever considered the possibility that the Bible is just an outdated load of shit?

While true, it is also a book of books of men seeking God, and filled with human wisdom and references that without knowledge of Western culture makes little sense. Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater just because there is a lot of dirty bathwater in there. That is the same with all Holy Books. If there are believers then the Book matters...
Where the fuck do you find "wisdom" in the Bible? Is it in all of the passages which contradict all of the other passages?

This "peaceful" Christian religion has killed a fuck lot more people than Islam.
No faith is without sins. I wish that they were. And you can find wisdom in a dog's breakfast, if you look closely...

No, eating lobster in the Old Testament was a jewish law on food safety, a venial sin meant to keep people from getting sick physically.

A bogus meme. There are hundreds of practices and customs in the Bible which have nothing to do with safety. They are signs of one's obedience to God.

And your relatives ignorant of the New Testament used it to their advantage. Ignorance abounds on both sides. But Jude 1 is very specific and clear about homosexuality. You only need to be able to read. There is literally no interpretation necessary. And it is a mortal sin as opposed to eating lobster.

There is no interpretation needed to understand the Bible condemns those who masturbate and that you will be judged the way you judge.

Our laws are secular laws, not biblical laws. And everyone has a right to equal protection of the laws.

God does not give a shit if two gays file a joint federal tax return. In fact, he said, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

God does give a shit if those two people are gay and call themselves "married". Then it's not about just taxes. It's about a mortal sin...carrying with it the punishment of eternal death in the pit of fire... [See Jude 1 for details]

No, eating lobster in the Old Testament was a jewish law on food safety, a venial sin meant to keep people from getting sick physically.

A bogus meme. There are hundreds of practices and customs in the Bible which have nothing to do with safety. They are signs of one's obedience to God.

And your relatives ignorant of the New Testament used it to their advantage. Ignorance abounds on both sides. But Jude 1 is very specific and clear about homosexuality. You only need to be able to read. There is literally no interpretation necessary. And it is a mortal sin as opposed to eating lobster.

There is no interpretation needed to understand the Bible condemns those who masturbate and that you will be judged the way you judge.

You know there is the Old Testament and the New Testament. Venial and mortal sins as well described in both. Jude 1 describes the MORTAL sin of enabling the spread of a homosexual culture. It is very clear and no interpretation at all is necessary. It names Sodom as an example of any future culture who dares to defy the mandate.

And, you know that the Hobby Lobby case just found in favor of "closely held religious beliefs". The precedent has been set. Sorry.

Last edited:
In what way does gay sex effect you in a negative way?

Besides making you feel sick whenever you think about it all the time.

Matthew 10:

Who "demands" that?

Only people that want Christian teachings applied to society are Christians.

The OLD TESTAMENT is clear on lobster.

Jesus said it wasn't that went in you that defiled you but what came out like lies and blaspheming.

Matthew 15:17-19King James Version

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

The Bible is actually silent on masturbation. If you can find ANYTHING about masturbation, let me know.

As for slavery. Slavery was the norm at the time the Bible was written. Paul asked that slave masters treat their slaves kindly.

Ephesians 6:5-9King James Version

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

But the push to end slavery WAS a Christian movement.

Outside the Christian world slavery still exists like in Africa and the ME.

Without Christianity there is no push to end slavery. That's not opinion, that's history.

And, you know that the Hobby Lobby case just found in favor of "closely held religious beliefs". The precedent has been set. Sorry.

Hobby Lobby was being forced to violate their religious beliefs.

If two married gays file a joint federal tax return, that does not harm you or society in any way. Sorry.

Well male gay sex which you take part in is the #1 method of spreading HIV in this country outside dirty drug needles which you also do.

Gay sex also leads to other medical problems, nevermind the mental problems gays have compared to normal Americans.

Gay people like you are fucked up in the head so you turn to drugs and the gay lifestyle. Outcasts do risky things which in the long run cost other people money via taxes and medical costs.

Nobody is going to ban gays, but you are a drain on soceity and a medical problem just like the illegals running across the border.

Degradation of appropriate society. Adultery, running to divorce prematurely, and abortion as a form of birth control do the same

Last edited:
Hatred does not come from God.

kahgrl.jpg

Yeah, nice try, AS IF all Christians attend the Westboro Baptist Church.

Does that mean all liberals have Communist Flags tacked up on their walls at home?

Very lame.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well male gay sex which you take part in is the #1 method of spreading HIV in this country outside dirty drug needles which you also do.

We heteros spread gonorrhea and syphilis for centuries, killing millions.

I won't hold my breath while you find the actual scriptures that condemn masturbation.

This is typical of those trying to condemn the Bible but obviously have NEVER READ IT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back