"Liberate Michigan"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This seems to be something darker than the obvious stupidity on display.

An impotent Pres stirring up the gutter dwellers in his base to take direct and potentially life threatening action against fellow citizens.

I am not an expert on the US constitution but I am aware that some things are at the remit of the Pres and some things under control of the States. Tweeting anarchy is not a role that can be assigned to any of the players.

It looks like Trump has found a new weapon in his heroic fight for re-election. He has a private army of idiots at his command and able to bring the country to its knees.

The President is actively working against the interests of Americans and unless he reins in his loony mates there will be blood on the streets.

Trump is pushing the country to its limits.

He is declaring war on some States. He is sending in his army of dumbasses to protest & foment violence. He threatens the governors. Her blames them for his disastrous actions on this virus.

He goes on TV at prime time every night & lies about the virus & lies about his actions.

Every day, they talk about the lies, exagerations & inaccuracies of the previousday virus briefing. He is deliberately misleading his supporters so they refuse to follow guidelines and even gather in groups to proterst.

He is declaring war on some States. He is sending in his army of dumbasses to protest & foment violence. He threatens the governors. Her blames them for his disastrous actions on this virus.

He goes on TV at prime time every night & lies about the virus & lies about his actions.

Every day, they talk about the lies, exagerations & inaccuracies of the previousday virus briefing. He is deliberately misleading his supporters so they refuse to follow guidelines and even gather in groups to proterst.
Its beyond belief at this stage. We watch in horrified fascination. I suspect that the US will survive this a, at least I hope it does.

An impotent Pres stirring up the gutter dwellers in his base to take direct and potentially life threatening action against fellow citizens.

I am not an expert on the US constitution but I am aware that some things are at the remit of the Pres and some things under control of the States. Tweeting anarchy is not a role that can be assigned to any of the players.

It looks like Trump has found a new weapon in his heroic fight for re-election. He has a private army of idiots at his command and able to bring the country to its knees.

The President is actively working against the interests of Americans and unless he reins in his loony mates there will be blood on the streets.

I will attempt to just address one thing this absolute troll said, but not for his sake

First Amendment, Constitution: (Also known as the Bill of Rights)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Governors in most cases, but for xhe sake of discussion, Michigan specifically have emergency powers authorities written in their state Constitution. When the morons learn they can and will be charged criminally, pay huge fines, face imprisonment and lose their 2nd Amendment rights for being convicted felons they will slink off and disappear.

Governors in most cases, but for xhe sake of discussion, Michigan specifically have emergency powers authorities written in their state Constitution. When the morons learn they can and will be charged criminally, pay huge fines, face imprisonment and lose their 2nd Amendment rights for being convicted felons they will slink off and disappear.
That sounds the best solution. I hope it doesnt get any messier than that.

I am an American. I have liked some presidents and disliked others. But this guy is a traitor and he poses a definite threat to the U.S. as a whole. It is astonishing that his followers wrap themselves up in the U.S. flag (as well as confederate traitor flags and nazi flags) and symbols of the Christian faith, yet truly aim to destroy our country.
It is frightening.

And it truly hurts, too. No matter what nation a person lives in, they are taught loyalty to it. I was raised to pledge allegiance to the U.S.A. I was raised Christian in a Christian family and I was taught to respect the religions of others. I was raised to be a loyal member of our community. When I was little, the adults raised money for a children's charity and an envelop was passed from door to door so that people put their money in and delivered it to the neighbors, all on the honor system. We went trick-or-treating with boxes for the UN children's fund.

trump and his followers are dedicated to tearing this all down and leaving nothing but chaos in its place. There is nothing sacred to them; not the nation, not the various religions adhered to by millions of our fine Americans, not the fellowship that we have with our neighbors. This is chilling.

BTW: I live in Virginia. This bastard better not try to cross the Potomac River.

Article 9, Supremacy Clause. The State Constitution cannot take precedence over the US Constitution. You cannot be thrown in prison for redress of grievances, no matter what your crazy loon of a governor says.

That sounds the best solution. I hope it doesnt get any messier than that.

You're a fascist Tommy

I am an American. I have liked some presidents and disliked others. But this guy is a traitor and he poses a definite threat to the U.S. as a whole. It is astonishing that his followers wrap themselves up in the U.S. flag (as well as confederate traitor flags and nazi flags) and symbols of the Christian faith, yet truly aim to destroy our country.
It is frightening.

And it truly hurts, too. No matter what nation a person lives in, they are taught loyalty to it. I was raised to pledge allegiance to the U.S.A. I was raised Christian in a Christian family and I was taught to respect the religions of others. I was raised to be a loyal member of our community. When I was little, the adults raised money for a children's charity and an envelop was passed from door to door so that people put their money in and delivered it to the neighbors, all on the honor system. We went trick-or-treating with boxes for the UN children's fund.

trump and his followers are dedicated to tearing this all down and leaving nothing but chaos in its place. There is nothing sacred to them; not the nation, not the various religions adhered to by millions of our fine Americans, not the fellowship that we have with our neighbors. This is chilling.

BTW: I live in Virginia. This bastard better not try to cross the Potomac River.
Their loyalty is to themselves. The cult of ME !!

Forum List

Back