Libertarian Banned from Facebook for Tide Pod Joke That Mocked Liberals

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I think it's rather funny.

In fact, it's hilarious.

I'm going to go post it on Facebook now.

Tidepod.png

I think it's rather funny.

In fact, it's hilarious.

I'm going to go post it on Facebook now.

View attachment 173369

Not funny and not accurate. Who pays when she is rushed to the ER?
She should be left on the curb to either recover or die.
Her body, her choice.
Darwin award winner, no chance to breed.
Exactly couldn't of said it any better.

Could you please show me how he or anyone else knows the political affiliation of kids doing the Tide Pod challenge?

LIberals can't be trusted with any power, for they will abuse it.

Facebook is growing into a real problem for free speech.

These social media sites continue to insist they don't have a left wing bias, but their actions continue to show otherwise.

Could you please show me how he or anyone else knows the political affiliation of kids doing the Tide Pod challenge?
It takes a certain kind of stupid to do it, and liberals have it.

I hate to break it to you, but both parties have stupid people.
Yes, but liberals go above and beyond on the subject.

Oh Jesus, do you read what you type?
Liberals want men in girls locker rooms, and think that's normal. A special kind of stupid. Oh and this is how you people act in public.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

Liberals want men in girls locker rooms, and think that's normal. A special kind of stupid. Oh and this is how you people act in public.View attachment 173406

The irony here is they want to be free to make their own choices without government interference...

Conservatives want less government oversight... yet you aren't ok with them having their own choices. Do you understand that you are contradicting your own beliefs?

Liberals want men in girls locker rooms, and think that's normal. A special kind of stupid. Oh and this is how you people act in public.View attachment 173406

The irony here is they want to be free to make their own choices without government interference...

Conservatives want less government oversight... yet you aren't ok with them having their own choices. Do you understand that you are contradicting your own beliefs?

If what you say were true the idiots sucking on the tide pods would be left laying in a gutter.

Just sayin..

If what you say were true the idiots sucking on the tide pods would be left laying in a gutter.

Just sayin..

There is a difference between kids and adults. As a scientist, you should understand that.

Just sayin..

These social media sites continue to insist they don't have a left wing bias, but their actions continue to show otherwise.

What left wing bias? Marxism is centrist. If you only verbally call for the genocide of the rich or the whites, you're left leaning. It's only truly left wing when you start implementing the gulags.

Abortion is murder.

Forum List

Back