Libertarian Banned from Facebook for Tide Pod Joke That Mocked Liberals

I hate to break it to you, but both parties have stupid people.
Yes, but liberals go above and beyond on the subject.

Oh Jesus, do you read what you type?
Liberals want men in girls locker rooms, and think that's normal. A special kind of stupid. Oh and this is how you people act in public.View attachment 173406

The irony here is they want to be free to make their own choices without government interference...

Conservatives want less government oversight... yet you aren't ok with them having their own choices. Do you understand that you are contradicting your own beliefs?
Abortion is murder.

WTF does that have to do with what I just said?

LIberals can't be trusted with any power, for they will abuse it.

Facebook is growing into a real problem for free speech.

There's zero evidence that this has anything to do with politics. Even the article concludes that this is more about Facebook reacting to the 'tide challenge'. Not politics.

There's zero evidence that this has anything to do with politics. Even the article concludes that this is more about Facebook reacting to the 'tide challenge'. Not politics.

you-funny-kid.jpeg

you-funny-kid.jpeg

Laughing...show us. Don't tell us.

Even the article doesn't make the argument that the banning was politically motivated. But pontificates about the Tide Challenge for 2 paragraphs.

Yes, but liberals go above and beyond on the subject.

Liberals want men in girls locker rooms, and think that's normal. A special kind of stupid. Oh and this is how you people act in public.View attachment 173406

The irony here is they want to be free to make their own choices without government interference...

Conservatives want less government oversight... yet you aren't ok with them having their own choices. Do you understand that you are contradicting your own beliefs?

If what you say were true the idiots sucking on the tide pods would be left laying in a gutter.

Just sayin..

There is a difference between kids and adults. As a scientist, you should understand that.

Just sayin..

Anyone who has the ability to read should have enough brains to realize that when the warnings say DANGEROUS POISON! That should mean something. My 11 year old daughter understands what that means. These "kids" are just morons who seem to think that the laws of physics don't apply to them.

If what you say were true the idiots sucking on the tide pods would be left laying in a gutter.

Just sayin..

There is a difference between kids and adults. As a scientist, you should understand that.

Just sayin..

Anyone who has the ability to read should have enough brains to realize that when the warnings say DANGEROUS POISON! That should mean something. My 11 year old daughter understands what that means. These "kids" are just morons who seem to think that the laws of physics don't apply to them.

They are kids. End of story. I'm glad your 11 year old is smart enough. Kudos to her... but kids do dumb shit all the time. When I was a kid we had bottle rocket fights. Out of the bunch of us that did, one guy played football for the University of Cincinnati and finished his degree, another graduate from Eastern Kentucky University, another guy drives barges on the Ohio river delivering coal to power plants, and I'm in grad school. I'm sure you did stupid shit too. Like maybe building a ramp and letting other kids jump over you on their bicycle? Egging cars? If you say you didn't, you are lying.

Solution: avoid posting on Facebook.
Walking away only means that those on the other side get whatever it is that they want and since when do they deserve such a thing? If they do not like what is brought to the place by other people, then they can be the ones who up and leave.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

They are kids. End of story. I'm glad your 11 year old is smart enough. Kudos to her... but kids do dumb shit all the time. When I was a kid we had bottle rocket fights. Out of the bunch of us that did, one guy played football for the University of Cincinnati and finished his degree, another graduate from Eastern Kentucky University, another guy drives barges on the Ohio river delivering coal to power plants, and I'm in grad school. I'm sure you did stupid shit too. Like maybe building a ramp and letting other kids jump over you on their bicycle? Egging cars? If you say you didn't, you are lying.

Yes, I did a lot of stupid shit. Egging cars? No, that would be harming someone else which is moronic. Eating poison? Maybe when i was two or three, but once i could read that shit stopped. I climbed mountains and drove fast. That was my stupidity of choice. Dangerous as hell in some cases, but the only person who would suffer would be me.

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

Yes, I did a lot of stupid shit. Egging cars? No, that would be harming someone else which is moronic. Eating poison? Maybe when i was two or three, but once i could read that shit stopped. I climbed mountains and drove fast. That was my stupidity of choice. Dangerous as hell in some cases, but the only person who would suffer would be me.

And how is biting into a Tide Pod harming anyone but themselves? The kids today are a product of modern technology and this new society. An ordinary person can become famous for doing stupid shit and getting views on Youtube. So not only do they now do some stupid shit like pretty much EVERY kid in history, they are now motivated more than ever to do it.

Last edited:

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

And how is biting into a Tide Pod harming anyone but themselves? The kids today are a product of modern technology and this new society. An ordinary person can become famous for doing stupid shit and getting views on Youtube. So not only do they now do some stupid shit like pretty much EVERY kid in history, they are now motivated more than ever to do it.
Ask leftist Facebook, they banned him for it.

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

I did stupid Shit, but not intentionally put poison in my body.

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

You can do stupid shit that could kill you that isn't digesting some poisonous. :)

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

You can do stupid shit that could kill you that isn't digesting some poisonous. :)
Yes, I did somethings that should've killed me, but not intentionally put poison in my body.

Just sayin..

Yes, I did somethings that should've killed me, but not intentionally put poison in my body.

If you die from jumping off a roof with an umbrella, eating a Tide Pod, or catching yourself on fire with a firework... you are still dead.

Just sayin..

Just sayin..

Because when they have to get transported to the hospital we all get to pay for it. Add in some asshole lawyers who decide to sue Tide because they make a "dangerous product" and we all then get to pay more to clean our clothes because these morons are too stupid to pay attention to a fucking warning.

That plain enough for ya?

Just sayin..

Because when they have to get transported to the hospital we all get to pay for it. Add in some asshole lawyers who decide to sue Tide because they make a "dangerous product" and we all then get to pay more to clean our clothes because these morons are too stupid to pay attention to a fucking warning.

First off, You don't know if you pay for it or not. Do you have proof all these kids are on Obamacare or have no insurance to pay for it?

Secondly... there are new very strict frivolous lawsuit laws.

How clear is that?

First off, You don't know if you pay for it or not. Do you have proof all these kids are on Obamacare or have no insurance to pay for it?

Secondly... there are new very strict frivolous lawsuit laws.

How clear is that?

Link to the anti frivolous lawsuit controls. And yes, we all eventually end up paying for these morons. Most have no insurance save through their parents and lo and behold an insurance company is not required to pay for self inflicted damage such as this. Just like a Life Insurance policy is null and void in the case of suicide. There is a huge difference between an accident (even one that occurs while engaged in risky behavior, they have special riders for stunt men and extreme athletes as a for instance), and self inflicted idiocy.

Forum List

Back