Libertarian Banned from Facebook for Tide Pod Joke That Mocked Liberals

Last night on VICE News, they did an article about this.

Seems that the first person to tweet about the Tide Pod challenge was some dude that jokingly suggested it to Daniel Tosh for his show. Tosh never did it, but some kids saw it on the website and thought it would be something to try.

Only problem is, even though the dude who tweeted it to Tosh, and Tosh knew it was a joke, some stupid kids decided to start a trend.

Hey....................I've got a new Tide Pod challenge, see how many you can stuff in your mouth, I hear the record is three.

dddd
Could you please show me how he or anyone else knows the political affiliation of kids doing the Tide Pod challenge?
It takes a certain kind of stupid to do it, and liberals have it.
I will be delighted to see your evidence that it is only liberals doing this. Somehow I doubt it...liberals know how to wash their clothes.
View attachment 173448
Yeah so smart as an adult, I would give my daughter that sign. Trying to make a point, you're not insane. Teach kids at a young age, it's okay to kill them. I say child abuse.
Also another example. View attachment 173450
PreviewInstanceData

dddd
Could you please show me how he or anyone else knows the political affiliation of kids doing the Tide Pod challenge?
It takes a certain kind of stupid to do it, and liberals have it.
I will be delighted to see your evidence that it is only liberals doing this. Somehow I doubt it...liberals know how to wash their clothes.
View attachment 173448
Yeah so smart as an adult, I would give my daughter that sign. Trying to make a point, you're not insane. Teach kids at a young age, it's okay to kill them. I say child abuse.
Also another example. View attachment 173450
PreviewInstanceData
I'm not the one abusing kids.

Forum List

Back