Libs can't believe the daily details of this crumbling economy

I have been saying since this first hit that we have but hit the first step downward.
We cannot maintain our current lifestyles and compete with world labor.

Get used to living with lots less folks.

Why do we keep listening to economic experts who did not even see this coming at all or said just a 6 month adjustment and all will be fine and such?
Those stupid bastiges should be professionally strung up.

Americans think the rules don't apply to them. You can keep cutting taxes while you continue to spend at will. Americans are spoiled and unwilling to accept personal sacrifice. Let others give up their benefits...as long as I keep mine.

After all....I earned mine and they are abusing the system

Hey...they want to raise the debt ceiling!!! That's supposed to fix everything! :eusa_wall:

I'm sure your alternative of laying off a million workers would be great for the economy!

A million unproductive gov't drones who take money from productive people? Yeah, that would be great for the economy.

And this is why you shouldn't be taken seriously. Even if you believe that the size of government needs to be reduced, it's absolutely absurd to compare public sector workers to leeches.

The slide started with Democrats taking over Congress in 2007.

It's obvious that the media and professional Obama/Democrat pimps have also failed in their attempts to bullshit clear thinking American voters on the actual state of the country...

The Democrat way, is a catastrophic failure..but yup, their far to gutless to accept responsibility..

Bush, with Republican collusion, was able to hide his fuck ups until Democrats took control of the house. Democrats were so shocked and stunned with the impending disaster, it took them at least a year to even begin to come up with a plan to fix at least some of the terrible and disastrous mess Republicans led the country into..

:lol:.. So.. exactly what were they doing before they took over.. your saying they weren't doing their jobs...that's interesting..

Lefty will blame Bush, the Republican Congress; he will blame his grandmother, the moon, even the American people, but he will never come clean about the actual nature of his agenda and the predictable failure of his resurrected Keynesianism.

Bush, with Republican collusion, was able to hide his fuck ups until Democrats took control of the house. Democrats were so shocked and stunned with the impending disaster, it took them at least a year to even begin to come up with a plan to fix at least some of the terrible and disastrous mess Republicans led the country into..

Dude. What can I say? A year? You mean the so-called stimulus package enacted just a few months after Obama took office, you know, the plan that was supposed to fix everything? Democrats were shocked and stunned? :lol: They were overjoyed to stick it to this country good with new entitlements and huge deficits . . . followed by huge tax hikes if only they could.

Well, their time's up, but America had to learn the lesson all over again the hard way about what happens when lefty is given charge of things.

It's not who we blame...but where we go from here

It's more than just debt, it's a stagnant economy. EVERYONE needs to be willing to sacrifice. That means paying more in taxes and receiving less for it

It's more than just debt, it's a stagnant economy. EVERYONE needs to be willing to sacrifice. That means paying more in taxes and receiving less for it

""It's not who we blame...but where we go from here""

I always find it interesting that when Democrats get caught with their pants down around their ankles and their policies sorely lacking.. they'd rather not blame anyone..:lol:

I always find it interesting that when Democrats get caught with their pants down around their ankles and their policies sorely lacking.. they'd rather not blame anyone..:lol:

Our current problems have been coming for thirty years. We can't keep cutting taxes while we increase spending

Americans are spoiled

Dude. What can I say? A year? You mean the so-called stimulus package enacted just a few months after Obama took office, you know, the plan that was supposed to fix everything? Democrats were shocked and stunned? :lol: They were overjoyed to stick it to this country good with new entitlements and huge deficits . . . followed by huge tax hikes if only they could.

Well, their time's up, but America had to learn the lesson all over again the hard way about what happens when lefty is given charge of things.

Someone thought it was good:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk6MusJGHVo&feature]YouTube - ‪Republican hypocrisy exposed: top GOP lawmakers take credit for stimulus bill passage‬‏[/ame]

128 HOUSE REPUBLICANS TAKE CREDIT FOR THE ECONOMIC BILLS THEY OPPOSED

Hypocrisy Hall of Fame

Individually, over half of the entire Republican caucus has hailed nearly every aspect of the stimulus as a success — from infrastructure funds, to food programs, to education grants. But politically, admitting its success might harm the GOP’s chances in November. So with Republicans fixated on winning politically, they have focused on deceiving the public by calling the stimulus a failure, while pretending successful programs aren’t stimulus funded.

REPORT: After Voting To Kill Recovery, 110 GOP Lawmakers Tout Its Success, Ask For More Money

---------------------

The Republican base just assumes their leadership opposes everything the Muslim/Marxist BLACK guy in the WHITE House does. But it's hilarious. The Republican leadership throws their base a few crumbs while selling them out and sending the up the river all at the same time. The word is "lemmings".

Lefties are like zombies, incessantly spouting slogans, sometimes even blurting certain economic realities in their mantra. But the dots never connect in their minds.

Stagnant economy: now what would that have to do with anything? Ah! Stagnant economies yield lower revenues! So lefty wants to raise taxes on a stagnant economy! LOL!

High taxes in a stagnant economy do not grow revenue; they only shrink economies and revenue receipts beyond a certain threshold. You increase revenue by growing the economy. Snap out of it!

rightwinger, raising taxes will get us nowhere. Low tax rates are not the problem and never were. The problem is spending, spending, spending, spending, spending. . . .

Our current problems have been coming for thirty years. We can't keep cutting taxes while we increase spending

Americans are spoiled.

Indeed. You illustrate my point.

Lefty will blame Bush, the Republican Congress; he will blame his grandmother, the moon, even the American people, but he will never come clean about the actual nature of his agenda and the predictable failure of his resurrected Keynesianism.​

Last edited:
It's not who we blame...but where we go from here It's more than just debt, it's a stagnant economy. EVERYONE needs to be willing to sacrifice. That means paying more in taxes and receiving less for it... ...We can't keep cutting taxes while we increase spending...
Prosperity is not brought about by people starving themselves, it's happens when free people are allowed to create wealth. People don't create wealth when anything they produce is confiscated by those bent on 'spreading it around'.
Americans are spoiled
We hear a lot of third-world US-bashers say that. Americas are obviously harder working than most if the US is a twentieth of the world's population and some how manages to end up doing a third the worlds work of keeping a job and earning a paycheck.

Please explain how reducing the debt will create jobs? THAT is all Republicans are focused on. Why wouldn't consumer confidence be waning if they might loose their jobs and have safety net programs cut or eliminated.

THEN please tell me where all the jobs are. The Bush tax cuts for the 'job creators' have been in effect for a decade now. And Obama even signed an extension. Those elite you right wingers worship should be shooting jobs out of their asses.

Please explain how reducing the debt will create jobs? THAT is all Republicans are focused on. Why wouldn't consumer confidence be waning if they might loose their jobs and have safety net programs cut or eliminated.

THEN please tell me where all the jobs are. The Bush tax cuts for the 'job creators' have been in effect for a decade now. And Obama even signed an extension. Those elite you right wingers worship should be shooting jobs out of their asses.

You won't get anyone to answer you. The right wing is a "one trick pony". "Cut taxes" is all they know. If it doesn't work, then cut some more. Then when that doesn't work, cut some more. Eventually, they end up giving money away. Look at oil companies.

You won't get anyone to answer you. The right wing is a "one trick pony". "Cut taxes" is all they know. If it doesn't work, then cut some more. Then when that doesn't work, cut some more. Eventually, they end up giving money away. Look at oil companies.

Oh? No one will answer him? Sure. Right. Well, I already answered and destroyed your idiocy.

Lefties are like zombies, incessantly spouting slogans, sometimes even blurting certain economic realities in their mantra. But the dots never connect in their minds.

Stagnant economy: now what would that have to do with anything? Ah! Stagnant economies yield lower revenues! So lefty wants to raise taxes on a stagnant economy! LOL!

High taxes in a stagnant economy do not grow revenue; they only shrink economies and revenue receipts beyond a certain threshold. You increase revenue by growing the economy. Snap out of it!

rightwinger, raising taxes will get us nowhere. Low tax rates are not the problem and never were. The problem is spending, spending, spending, spending, spending. . . .

Americans are spoiled.

Lefty will blame Bush, the Republican Congress; he will blame his grandmother, the moon, even the American people, but he will never come clean about the actual nature of his agenda and the predictable failure of his resurrected Keynesianism.​

Now onto the other idiocy. . . .

Oh? No one will answer him? Sure. Right. Well, I already answered and destroyed your idiocy.

Americans are spoiled.

Now onto the other idiocy. . . .

Republicans held majority in Congress for 12 years and the White House for eight years; the blame should be placed on WHOM?

Explanation required.

Five decades of evidence on financial crisis and recession: How long? How deep? | vox - Research-based policy analysis and commentary from leading economists

Lets remember here that when Bush created this mess he didnt just crash the US economy he actually crashed the entire world economy.

In most recessions we can count on the other economies of the world to come and pump some of their dollars in because our economy becomes a good deal comparitively. They see it as a chance to get their fingers in a good deal at a discounted price.

This time Bush crashed EVERYTHING.

The WHOLE world economy.

To expect any president to cure it all in a couple of years is insanity.

Next time dont vote in idiots who think the corps will act like choir boys when given the freedom to do WHATEVER they want to gain a quick buck.

As opposed to the varied and complex solutions offered by the left:

1. Tax the rich!!

2. Throw money at it!!

3. Tax the rich!!

4. Throw money at it!!

I'm still waiting for the Republican jobs plan they promised us

If the economy is so bad, why do they refuse to lift a finger in getting people employed? Maybe they are waiting till 2013, after all.....the economy must fail

I'm still waiting for the Republican jobs plan they promised us

If the economy is so bad, why do they refuse to lift a finger in getting people employed? Maybe they are waiting till 2013, after all.....the economy must fail

You want people who believe government doesn't create jobs to make the government create jobs? :confused:

Forum List

Back