libs celebrate child abuse once again

Think this thing stems from how we say men are just one way, women just one way. When in fact there's many kinds of 'being a man/woman.' Because we only perpetuate the one way though, people who aren't, think they're this new thing called trans. You're not trans, you're femme, a tomboy, butch, etc.

But libs are playing along with their delusion, and forcing the rest of us too, or else we lose our jobs, get sued, etc.. Why don't libs do this with bulemics? They sincerely believe they are overweight.

lia_today_d89bb931a847d6057f474a29a2d8f238.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Liberalism....

Can't wait to see what happens next. Pedophiles will be legitimized. (The thought of that makes me want to puke and then make them dead.) There seems to be a flood of this transgender business, and now the kids are in the mix. I don't understand the timing, or the number of them "coming out."

Can't wait to see what happens next. Pedophiles will be legitimized. (The thought of that makes me want to puke and then make them dead.) There seems to be a flood of this transgender business, and now the kids are in the mix. I don't understand the timing, or the number of them "coming out."
They were always there, just suppressed and censored by society and it's great institutions..

They were always there, just suppressed and censored by society and it's great institutions..
Any other mental illnesses you'd like to enable? Why not anorexics?

Please tell us what you would do if you were this child's parent?

"Boy have a penis, girls have a vagina. Herein endeth the lesson. Now go outside and play."

Translation: I am a mindless conformist, and you will be too, Herein endeth the lesson

So ... ummm ... just how many kinds of nut ARE you anyway?

Please tell us what you would do if you were this child's parent?

"Boy have a penis, girls have a vagina. Herein endeth the lesson. Now go outside and play."

Translation: I am a mindless conformist, and you will be too, Herein endeth the lesson

So ... ummm ... just how many kinds of nut ARE you anyway?

Would you prefer a more succinct translation?

"Listen up kid, we are conservatives. We preach "individual freedom and liberty"...but you are not an "individual". You are my possession, just like your mother, my car and my gun.

So just go out and play...

Any other mental illnesses you'd like to enable? Why not anorexics?
Why not dumb asses who do not understand sarcasm? I would run over a pedophile just because he needs to be dead.

Forum List

Back