libs celebrate child abuse once again

Please tell us what you would do if you were this child's parent?
It's a mental disorder that requires professional therapy

I'm glad I wasn't raised by someone like you.
When people think they are Hitler or Elvis or Jesus we send them to see mental health professionals.
If someone thinks they are a gender that they are not, we're supposed to stand idly by and allow it? THAT is abuse

When people think they are Hitler or Elvis or Jesus we send them to see mental health professionals.
If someone thinks they are a gender that they are not, we're supposed to stand idly by and allow it? THAT is abuse

Same advice...READ the article. Or find an adult to decipher it for you.

If the truth be known it's most likely the parent's behind this.

You can prevent making an ass out of yourself simply by READING the article...

I did read it....I have children, I know children. Too many times some dumb fuck parent puts this BS into a kid's head. Now GFY

I raised children too. But that doesn't make me an expert on this case. You are not an expert, and you don't know this particular child. Maybe an adult can read the article and explain what the parents did here. It came from the child, not the parents, and they didn't jump to any conclusions. It was a process that took years to reveal itself.

If the truth be known it's most likely the parent's behind this.

You can prevent making an ass out of yourself simply by READING the article...

I did read it....I have children, I know children. Too many times some dumb fuck parent puts this BS into a kid's head. Now GFY

I raised children too. But that doesn't make me an expert on this case. You are not an expert, and you don't know this particular child. Maybe an adult can read the article and explain what the parents did here. It came from the child, not the parents, and they didn't jump to any conclusions. It was a process that took years to reveal itself.

Ahhh shaddup ya whiny ass bawl baby

The idiots here are the ones supporting and enabling this kid to continue down a self destructive path.
Mom wasn't looking for help. She was looking for someone to justify her continued abuse

The idiots here are the ones supporting and enabling this kid to continue down a self destructive path.
Mom wasn't looking for help. She was looking for someone to justify her continued abuse

BOOM!!!! Game, set, match

Sorry pea brain, that is not what the article says...

She became enamored with wearing dress-up clothes before preschool. I remember her being very interested in wearing her sisters' clothing and asking, "Why can't I dress up like Catie and Molly?" At the time, we answered, "Well, because you are a boy... and they are girls."

We didn't know if it was a phase and we were not overly concerned. Lia was a cute kid with a strong personality and we were not afraid of letting her explore her fashion options. My husband, Boyd, and I had considered maybe she would be gay or effeminate, but we didn't panic and we were OK to let her become whoever she wanted to be.

We just wanted her to be a happy and healthy child!

However, It was when she started kindergarten, that we saw the dysphoria start, the depression and anger. It was clear she couldn't be comfortable anymore.

Lia is the most mild-mannered, peaceful warrior, a deep thinking, soul-searching child. The minute she begins talking, it's just pure love. But we could see the frustration building in her.

She would say desperately, "Why can't I just be a girl, Mommy?" At just 5 years old, she would look in the mirror in the bathroom and say, "I am a girl in my head and heart."

Around that time I saw a TV show about transgender children. By the end of the segment, I was bawling my eyes out. It was so clear to me. I knew it wasn't a phase. I got online immediately and stumbled across a blogger, and she put me in touch with a doctor in Boston. This was the beginning of our journey and the search for support and guidance.

She became enamored with wearing dress-up clothes before preschool. I remember her being very interested in wearing her sisters' clothing and asking, "Why can't I dress up like Catie and Molly?" At the time, we answered, "Well, because you are a boy... and they are girls."

We didn't know if it was a phase and we were not overly concerned. Lia was a cute kid with a strong personality and we were not afraid of letting her explore her fashion options. My husband, Boyd, and I had considered maybe she would be gay or effeminate, but we didn't panic and we were OK to let her become whoever she wanted to be.

However, It was when she started kindergarten, that we saw the dysphoria start, the depression and anger. It was clear she couldn't be comfortable anymore.

Lia is the most mild-mannered, peaceful warrior, a deep thinking, soul-searching child. The minute she begins talking, it's just pure love. But we could see the frustration building in her.

She would say desperately, "Why can't I just be a girl, Mommy?" At just 5 years old, she would look in the mirror in the bathroom and say, "I am a girl in my head and heart."

Around that time I saw a TV show about transgender children. By the end of the segment, I was bawling my eyes out. It was so clear to me. I knew it wasn't a phase. I got online immediately and stumbled across a blogger, and she put me in touch with a doctor in Boston. This was the beginning of our journey and the search for support and guidance.
Like I said....Mom sought out a doctor with a preconceived result....to enable and encourage mental illness

Relying on therapy or doing nothing has actually been the self destructive path for kids like this as roughly half of them attempt suicide.

Like I said....Mom sought out a doctor with a preconceived result....to enable and encourage mental illness

Yea, that mother should told the child, you are not an individual. You are my possession, just like my car.

You will do as I SAY...

Relying on therapy or doing nothing has actually been the self destructive path for kids like this as roughly half of them attempt suicide.

The outcome is what matters. If the child become well adjusted and happy, who are we to dictate gender

So ... ummm ... just how many kinds of nut ARE you anyway?

Would you prefer a more succinct translation?

"Listen up kid, we are conservatives. We preach "individual freedom and liberty"...but you are not an "individual". You are my possession, just like your mother, my car and my gun.

So just go out and play...

I see you are all kinds of nut. I am liberal, BTW.

And what makes you call yourself 'liberal'...certainly not on this issue...

Here's a simple explanation -

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Being a laissez-faire advocate does not make you a 'classical liberal'

Classical liberals assume a natural equality of humans; conservatives assume a natural hierarchy.
James M. Buchanan

This has what to do with teaching your kid what his/her body parts mean?

lia_today_d89bb931a847d6057f474a29a2d8f238.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Liberalism....
JonBenét Ramsey's parents were Conservative.
Is anyone praising them and holding them up as heroes like in this article? Didn't think so.

I commend these parents. It is not an easy situation.

How many times have I heard conservatives bristle "who are you to tell me how to raise my kids?"

You need to take your own advice.

They are free to raise their kids however they want. We in turn are free to criticize madness.

Same-same.

"Mommy, I feel I'm a monkey in my heart. I want a prehensile tail."

"Of course, dear. What ever you want." :cuckoo:

Yea, that mother should told the child, you are not an individual. You are my possession, just like my car.

You will do as I SAY...

Until they reach maturity, they are the parent's possession.

Who do you think they belong to? The State?

"Mommy, I feel I'm a monkey in my heart. I want a prehensile tail."

"Of course, dear. What ever you want." :cuckoo:
Mommy, I feel like I'm a dog at heart

No, you're not. And stay off the furniture.

Silly joke, but it points to the parents in this case.
They fed into the child's delusion

Forum List

Back