libs celebrate child abuse once again

Yea, that mother should told the child, you are not an individual. You are my possession, just like my car.

You will do as I SAY...

Until they reach maturity, they are the parent's possession.

Who do you think they belong to? The State?

Just like a dog...

You do not have a liberal bone in your body.

So you DO believe that children belong to The State, and not to their parents. I'm not at all surprised.

And no, I am not liberal in the modern sense, but in the classic sense of the Founders. Do you know the difference?

Yea, that mother should told the child, you are not an individual. You are my possession, just like my car.

You will do as I SAY...

Until they reach maturity, they are the parent's possession.

Who do you think they belong to? The State?

Just like a dog...

You do not have a liberal bone in your body.

So you DO believe that children belong to The State, and not to their parents. I'm not at all surprised.

And no, I am not liberal in the modern sense, but in the classic sense of the Founders. Do you know the difference?

WTF does the "state" have to do with this? NO human being is a 'possession' or 'property'. We are all individuals. These parents are allowing their child to be an individual with SELF determination.

How horrible!!!

The founding fathers were not anything like right wingers like you. They were not Ayn Rand libertarians, they were not laissez-faire economists and they were not what you are...an anarcho-capitalist

WTF does the "state" have to do with this? NO human being is a 'possession' or 'property'.

Children belong to their parents. Always have, always will.

These parents are allowing their child to be an individual with SELF determination.

When they reach legal age they can have all the self -determination they want. Until then, they are under parental guidance.

The founding fathers were not anything like right wingers like you.

Oh, but they were! And on the subject, do you think they permitted their young children - as you say - "self determination"?

Have you reproduced?

WTF does the "state" have to do with this? NO human being is a 'possession' or 'property'.

These parents are allowing their child to be an individual with SELF determination.

When they reach legal age they can have all the self -determination they want. Until then, they are under parental guidance.

Oh, but they were! And on the subject, do you think they permitted their young children - as you say - "self determination"?

Have you reproduced?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

So, at what age do these rights apply to an individual?

Have you reproduced?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Upon reaching whatever state of being passes for the age of maturity within the society. Currently that falls between 18-21 in the United States.

Would you grant a ten-year-old unfettered freedom in his "pursuit of happiness"?

I believe you would.

Have you reproduced?

Upon reaching whatever state of being passes for the age of maturity within the society. Currently that falls between 18-21 in the United States.

Would you grant a ten-year-old unfettered freedom in his "pursuit of happiness"?

I believe you would.

Unfettered?...within the laws of society...absolutely. Would I let a ten year old drive a car...no. Would I allow a ten year old to become and develop whatever personality, traits and talents that will make that individual a happy, confident, independent and unique person...YES! THAT is exactly what parenting is all about.

Forum List

Back