Libs claim they never acted as if Obama was some kind of messiah to them.

He was a Messiah compared to his predecessor, El Bushtardo, The Cross-Eyed War Monkey.

The awfulness of the Buuuush War Monkey's presidency is why, to conservatives, it seemed as if Obama were some messiah.

It was actually a palpable sense of relief that the country survived one of the worst Presidents in our history, George Dumbya Booosh, The War Monkey.

He was a Messiah compared to his predecessor, El Bushtardo, The Cross-Eyed War Monkey.

The awfulness of the Buuuush War Monkey's presidency is why, to conservatives, it seemed as if Obama were some messiah.

It was actually a palpable sense of relief that the country survived one of the worst Presidents in our history, George Dumbya Booosh, The War Monkey.

"Were" in the above suggests faith abandoned. Best wishes for a recovery - in the fullness of time.

Who knew Louie (Disco) Farrakhan was a "rightie"!

The very Disco Louie who, from his bully pulpit, proclaimed the messiahship.

What percentage of Black people and Liberals "follow" Minister Farrakhan?

In don't know their individual skin colours but a safe estimate would be about 93.5% of mainstream journalists. "Molders" of opinion for the lib community?

I just think it's funny when people get into this "Black leader" crap especially when you look at the amount of people who are actually part of their organizations. It's probably less than 1%.

In 2012 US Census Bureau estimated 44,456,009 African Americans in the United States, so say the organizations of Jackson, Sharpton, and Farrakhan have 100K members, what percentage of "The Blacks" would that be? Shit, say that there's a million of "them" in those organizations, what percentage would that be? :lol:

That's like saying that limpbaugh, hannity, and Foxnews are the "Molders" of opinion for the con community...........................

The reason the people who viewed Obama as the Second Coming are so let down is because he has been too far to the right for their tastes.

I know this will make some of the thicker right wing heads explode at the very thought of this, but it is the truth.

Obama is not liberal enough for these people.

He also completely sucks at leadership and getting his way. And thank God for that!

The only thing he has had going for him all this time is that he is opposed by bigger idiots than himself. Which is why the birther logo at the front of the OP video is so profoundly, beautifully poetic.

Good points. My in-laws (republicans) always look puzzled when I tell them that I don't like his presidency because he's too much like a republican for me. On the first round, I liked Ron Paul for the republicans, the second time around I actually liked Huntsman and probably would have voted for him over Obama............

I liked Huntsman, too. Never much cared for Ron Paul.

I like Ron Paul foreign policy wise and on some domestic issues. Interestingly enough I never heard Obama say this even after he was re-elected:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgjs58i7qeg]Ron Paul Is a Racist agaisnt Black People MUST SEE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "Barbara Walters: We Thought Obama Was Going To Be Next Messiah" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D7IbWDOS6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The truth is out in the open now so you can stop pretending you didn't look upon him as such.

What DO you call a guy who whatever he fucks up...you accept it and defend it? I would say that messiah or savior fits the definition. And by the way....what hasn't he fucked up?
Really? So it is the ''rightwing'' giving Obama the label of Messiah, AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE....the right wing has blasphemed God with their continual assignment of Obama as Messiah.....

I pointed this out at least 5 to 10 times the past 5 years...it is the ''right wing'' saying that he is messiah or thought of as Messiah for the most part, NOT the left wing....

there's a gazillion right wing sites also calling obama as the AntiChrist Deltex....

yep, YOU ALL CREATED the ''obama messiah'' scenario then tried to pin it on ALL liberals...there's another gazillion links, all right wing sites saying he's the Messiah to libs....

again, right wingers CREATED this in their own imaginations and then said it was liberals.....sad, sad indeed.

628x471.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought of Obama as any kind of "Messiah". I was simply tired of 8 years of Republican bungling. Sadly, Obama has shown himself to be quite similar to Bush in many aspects of his presidency.

I find your comment absurd. How did you come to this conclusion?

What part do you find absurd? That I was tired of Republican bungling? I know many of you conservatives never tire of it.

I say that Obama is similar to Bush, because he continued many of Bush's police state policies which I was hopeful that he would put an end to. Sadly, we still have the DHS, the TSA, domestic spying, and Gitmo.

Watch "Barbara Walters: We Thought Obama Was Going To Be Next Messiah" on YouTube

The truth is out in the open now so you can stop pretending you didn't look upon him as such.

What DO you call a guy who whatever he fucks up...you accept it and defend it? I would say that messiah or savior fits the definition. And by the way....what hasn't he fucked up?

what hasn't he fucked up?

Try asking Osama bin Laden that question, conservatards. :lol:

I'll tell you what. I'm am not surprised at all that a liberal squish Democrat was President when OBL finally got what was coming to him. Liberals just manage things better. Not perfect. But better. GOPers mean well, but they're too hamhanded, and oafish. The Bushtarded War Monkey promised to get OBL, and broke that promise. It turned out that OBL was never in Iraq. Billions wasted, thousands of lives lost in vain.

Messiah or not ... I seem to recall a Time magazine cover ... all golden and glorious with ... rays of sunbeams? A glow of radiance? Whatever.

There are far better Blacks to look to as leaders and/or good role models than Barack Obama.

Really? So it is the ''rightwing'' giving Obama the label of Messiah, AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE....the right wing has blasphemed God with their continual assignment of Obama as Messiah.....

I pointed this out at least 5 to 10 times the past 5 years...it is the ''right wing'' saying that he is messiah or thought of as Messiah for the most part, NOT the left wing....

there's a gazillion right wing sites also calling obama as the AntiChrist Deltex....

yep, YOU ALL CREATED the ''obama messiah'' scenario then tried to pin it on ALL liberals...there's another gazillion links, all right wing sites saying he's the Messiah to libs....

again, right wingers CREATED this in their own imaginations and then said it was liberals.....sad, sad indeed.

628x471.jpg

You avoided the question.

See this is how some people look like idiots; they take the comments of one or a few people and then assign it to a whole group of people. I'm a Liberal and I never thought that Obama was a "messiah", my wife is a Liberal and is a fan of Obama, she never said that he was a "messiah", numerous friends and associates of mine voted for Obama and guess what; I never heard them refer to him as their "messiah".

Wow... you are right...your friends and you were ignorant then of EVEN Obama's inclination to think he was a deity!

For example... did you hear his nomination acceptance speech in 2008???
The majority of Americans know AND PERCEIVE that Obama the Messiah was able as Messiah to do as he said in his own words:

"a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

And further proof Obama is a God to all of you supporters....
"...This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008)
And he also said ""a light will shine through that window,

And further proof the MSM believes he is a deity...
From the Editor of NewsWeek...

"MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

The hardball, jaded journalist Evan Thomas calling him a God!

And that other hard hitting MSM journalist..
Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage,
Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech.
Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus —
described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech.
My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

So again you maybe in the minority BUT obviously you haven't been privy to all the comments made about Obama's deity!

There is even a web site Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
Check it out regarding his deification!

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

In all seriousness you Obama supporters... did you not know you were voting for "Divinity"??? Even in Obama's OWN mind!!!

Did you decide that Barbara Walters speaks for me?

Was that not your choice at the time she was aspiring to leadership of liberal thought (or whatever passes for that)?

I've no doubt the above sentence means something to you but I can assure you with a good deal of confidence that normal America has no idea what that seemingly random collection of words is supposed to signify.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back