Libs crying obama not responsible for stock market losses; then the highs werent his doing either

Typical liberal...fuck you I've got mine.

Sorry you're not doing so well. Actually, it's probably under the category of poetic justice.

LOL....I'd ask if you'd like to compare portfolios but there's been enough death in America over the last few weeks.

Gee, a moment ago I was a "typical liberal" because I'm doing well in the market. I guess that makes you one too?

Feel free to list your holdings if you want. Oh wait...let me guess; a Snickers bar in one hand and a Pepsi in the other is too close to the truth?

Damn cornhole,are you really so stupid as to not get the reference?

I must have missed it. Then again, I speak English.

But you cant read it?

Sorry you're not doing so well. Actually, it's probably under the category of poetic justice.

LOL....I'd ask if you'd like to compare portfolios but there's been enough death in America over the last few weeks.

Gee, a moment ago I was a "typical liberal" because I'm doing well in the market. I guess that makes you one too?

Feel free to list your holdings if you want. Oh wait...let me guess; a Snickers bar in one hand and a Pepsi in the other is too close to the truth?

But you cant read it?

Not sure what you're talking about but then again, I usually don't try to decode jibberish. Just insult me and move on like you always do and stop trying to be clever--it isn't working.

But you cant read it?

Not sure what you're talking about but then again, I usually don't try to decode jibberish. Just insult me and move on like you always do and stop trying to be clever--it isn't working.

Well of course you dont know what I'm talking about,the most simplistic shit goes right over your head.

Yawn
IRA Doing better than ever. 401K doing awesome. Private investments doing well too.
Thank You Mr. President.

Did you thank Bush when it was artificially inflated under him?

I'm sure I would have if it had been brought up. I must have at some point.
I've often said that the President (right or wrong) gets the credit and the blame for what happens under his watch. So yup...I guess he deserves a note of thanks for that.

But you cant read it?

Well of course you dont know what I'm talking about,the most simplistic shit goes right over your head.

If you created it, I'm sure it was simple...usually simple shit like you is unimportant.

Thanks for playing...check please.

My wealth and income has more than doubled under Obama and the left can't get its greedy hands on it, Obama thanks bro!

The stock market is like setting at a gamblers table, gotta take the good with the bad...No matter who is the house..As far as Oblama and the govt.. They do have some influence...but not all the influence...

I disagree with your assessment of the stock market, but having said that, the market was well past due for a serious correction, and all the indicators were there, plain as day for everybody to see..

Forum List

Back