Libs make play about transgender Jesus

Next up, the LGBT cult will insist that two men perform live anal sex in a Christian church on the altar because "God was all about love"...

The point is that it is sacrilegious. The bishop is mandated to take punitive action if the pastor of the church allows the play to happen.

I thought Jesus was secretly married to Mary Magdalene. Dan Brown said so!

Row over church's play which portrays Jesus as a transgender woman

So when will Progs do this about Mohammed and allah? Liberal cowards

Used to be a very popular. though controversial, play about a gay Jesus.

Why not a transgender?

God is theory is supposed to be all people and all things. God is supposed to have created all life.

So why not jesus in a transgender body? All christians try to identify with Jesus including those who are LGBT.

If there is a "good" god, I doubt it would reject those who are different and struggling so hard to fit in somehow. Maybe because of what they fight here on earth, they have a better chance to reach heaven than those who persecute and hate LGBT, or any people who are seen as different.

The vanity and pride in so many christians that believe they will be raptured before the final battle is in itself sinful. They are not deserving. They're actions and goodness towards other would be more fitting.

I think a transgender jesus would be interesting.

Next up, the LGBT cult will insist that two men perform live anal sex in a Christian church on the altar because "God was all about love"...

The point is that it is sacrilegious. The bishop is mandated to take punitive action if the pastor of the church allows the play to happen.

I think you might want to re-read the article in the OP. The Bishop has already said that he will not block the play.

Hahaha fucking liberals. They must get sexual satisfaction off of trying to piss Christians off. Stupid faggots.

Queen Jesus played in Ireland and now England and from what I have seen, beside the church, is getting good reviews and is uplifting.

Why should LGBT be excluded from being part of the Jesus story? They are people too.

>>Reaffirms everyone’s right to live free of discrimination & prejudice
Lyn Gardner, The Guardian

A show that demands to be seen
BroadwayBaby<<

Play have been around for over a year

Forum List

Back