Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

6++++++++3l.............................,'?T%RRRRR
Unlike Russia, the federal government regulates business to protect consumers against crooks, thieves, and dangerous or faulty products. I’m sorry but dishonest Russian business tactics aren’t allowed.

Calling me names. My my! I must have hit a nerve! Rustic can’t stand the idea that the only way a Russian can win is by cheating.
You're fucked in the head. You say you live in the Badlands. That's about as far from the Southerm Border as you can get. In fact, South Dakota has one of the lowest immigrant populations in the USA. So what in the actual fuck do you know about illegal immigration in the United States?
He knows shit and he's a coward, because he has no interest in understanding the cause of this problem. Just to hate those who are the victims and to scapegoat them as the problem. They are no more the problem than he is a caring human being.
Cause of the problem is liberals inviting these people into our country for votes.

So you think that people are uprooting, leaving their homes, with nothing but what they can carry, leaving their jobs, their lives, their family and friends, and travelling thousands of dangerous miles, so they can vote for Democrats.

YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ONE PERSON.
These. diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, and certainly do not deserve to be here… End of story

Neither do YOU, you lying Russian troll. You're here to destroy America. That makes you so much WORSE than people who are coming to save themselves and see America as a land of safety and security. You're here to end all of that.
Lol
Na, not really
Canadians are silly

Unlike Russia, the federal government regulates business to protect consumers against crooks, thieves, and dangerous or faulty products. I’m sorry but dishonest Russian business tactics aren’t allowed.

Calling me names. My my! I must have hit a nerve! Rustic can’t stand the idea that the only way a Russian can win is by cheating.
You're fucked in the head. You say you live in the Badlands. That's about as far from the Southerm Border as you can get. In fact, South Dakota has one of the lowest immigrant populations in the USA. So what in the actual fuck do you know about illegal immigration in the United States?
He knows shit and he's a coward, because he has no interest in understanding the cause of this problem. Just to hate those who are the victims and to scapegoat them as the problem. They are no more the problem than he is a caring human being.
Cause of the problem is liberals inviting these people into our country for votes.

So you think that people are uprooting, leaving their homes, with nothing but what they can carry, leaving their jobs, their lives, their family and friends, and travelling thousands of dangerous miles, so they can vote for Democrats.

These. diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, and certainly do not deserve to be here… End of story

Neither do YOU, you lying Russian troll. You're here to destroy America. That makes you so much WORSE than people who are coming to save themselves and see America as a land of safety and security. You're here to end all of that.

You damned right. We don't need any more illegals or fake asylum seeker in this country. We already have 20 million that need to be booted out.

I couldn't care less about the situation in the fake asylum seekers countries. That's their problem not ours and unlike your stupid self I won't make their problems mine.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses. They traveled through many countries to get to our border and didn't ask for asylum in any of them. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down. That explains it all right there and your to much of a fool to see it.

How many do you plan to take into your home and take care of??

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Last edited:
The photos were taken from different perspectives.
No shit Sherlock

The child’s feet are in different positions in both photos
I think you are full of shit.
LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES MORON

You are wrong. The child's feet are in the same position.

I want to know how they got up on the tree roots. What sprinkler system fixture?
I am not wrong, are you blind

Expand the picture, the pipe running in the water
has a sprinkler fixture attached

DID YOU notice the orange power cord laying there too who the hell plugs in na cord in the middle of the fkn jungle lol

You damned right. We don't need any more illegals or fake asylum seeker in this country. We already have 20 million that need to be booted out.

I couldn't care less about the situation in the fake asylum seekers countries. That's their problem not ours and unlike your stupid self I won't make their problems mine.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

You sure do paint a wonderful picture. It's too bad you're lying about everything.

And I really love the Christian concern for the lives and these families and small children. That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me. Good on you for wantingn to toss these parasites out.

Your country goes in, and destroys their country, but that's their fault, and you don't care. This truly is a fundamentalist, Christian sentiment. These people are going to the homes of family and friends. No one in the USA is being required to take in immigrants.

Not even a hint of Christian concern for the least among you, Claudette. The richest nation on earth has so perverted Christian principles and ideals, that locking your doors against the needy is seen as a virtue.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

You sure do paint a wonderful picture. It's too bad you're lying about everything.

And I really love the Christian concern for the lives and these families and small children. That which you do to the least among you, you also do to Me. Good on you for wantingn to toss these parasites out.

Your country goes in, and destroys their country, but that's their fault, and you don't care. This truly is a fundamentalist, Christian sentiment. These people are going to the homes of family and friends. No one in the USA is being required to take in immigrants.

Not even a hint of Christian concern for the least among you, Claudette. The richest nation on earth has so perverted Christian principles and ideals, that locking your doors against the needy is seen as a virtue.

Oh blow it out your stupid ass.

I'm not lying about anything. Only a gullible fool like you forgets how many countries they could have asked for asylum from. They turned Mexico down when they offered them all asylum.

You can take your Christianity and shove that up your stupid ass as well.

I doubt many will be granted asylum and our country needs to change the asylum laws so we aren't over run with idiots looking for a free ride at tax payer expense. Your bleeding heart might not mind spending billions on these freeloaders but most Americans aren't gullible idiots like you.

What a fucking fool you are.

No shit Sherlock

The child’s feet are in different positions in both photos
I think you are full of shit.
LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES MORON

You are wrong. The child's feet are in the same position.

I want to know how they got up on the tree roots. What sprinkler system fixture?
I am not wrong, are you blind

Expand the picture, the pipe running in the water
has a sprinkler fixture attached

DID YOU notice the orange power cord laying there too who the hell plugs in na cord in the middle of the fkn jungle lol

My God, you people are fucking blind! What makes you think that is a power cord?

Since when is the shore of the Rio Grande in a jungle?

Why are you such a gullible dumbass?

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Weren't you told to worry about your own country?

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

They totally hijacked that faith to fit their evil agenda. The Christian Right! Lol! What a joke. They've turned into an evil cult.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

And yet, the US never got the memo itself.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses. They traveled through many countries to get to our border and didn't ask for asylum in any of them. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down. That explains it all right there and your to much of a fool to see it.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.
Then stay the fuck out of theirs.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

And yet, the US never got the memo itself.
Funny faced cowards are the best they can do.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

We aren't in theirs. They are in ours. Idiot.

There is no freedom when you have the federal government running all business.

Where in the constitution does it say separation of church and state? Times up… Because it doesn’t you fucking bitch. Lol

“Joe osteen” does not represent Christians you fucking whore.

The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind… In fact they have the opposite.

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year, And tax money never goes to where supposed to go... End of story

Where in the constitution does it say separation of church and state? Times up… Because it doesn’t you fucking bitch. Lol

The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind… In fact they have the opposite.

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year, And tax money never goes to where supposed to go... End of story

That’s like blaming the store for the shoplifter…all progressives are fucked in the head

Democrats vote for free shit! That is what the illegals are seeking.
Republicans vote for even more of it;

Taxpayers, stadiums, and sports socialism

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Not sure what closet you've been living in for the lst six or seven decades, but you haven't got a clue; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. Tell us again how we aren't there again? You do know that we have aircraft in the Galapagos Islands as we speak waiting to invade Venezuela right?

Now is the time for you to produce your counter arguments proving me wrong. Or you are just a bald faced liar.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Not sure what closet you've been living in for the lst six or seven decades, but you haven't got a clue; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections. Tell us again how we aren't there again? You do know that we have aircraft in the Galapagos Islands as we speak waiting to invade Venezuela right?

Now is the time for you to produce your counter arguments proving me wrong. Or you are just a bald faced liar.

Decades ago douche bag. Nothing going on there now. Those countries have had decades to get their shit together. If they didn't then that's on them.

This is 2019 not 1960.

You really are an idiot.

That’s like blaming the store for the shoplifter…all progressives are fucked in the head

If there are 11 billion in this country illegally, using the system at the expense of the taxpayers, they are a problem. And the Do Nothing Democrats is a problem also. The CAUSE is that we have open borders with welcome mats and give out freebies at the expense of tax payers.
If the 11 million cost us one penny, that penny is on us. We caused illegal immigration and the refugee crisis. It's of our own making. And Trump's cowardly base is paralyzed to discuss that reality and truth, because it's a losing argument for them. I continue to post the same thing from this thread and no one from Trump's deplorable party has the guts to take it on because the argument does nothing but box them in. It's 100% on us. Bernie Sanders last night said what I am saying to you now.

Jesus Christ what a fucking moron you are.

Get on a message board in your own country cause you sure aren't American.

What a fucking dweeb.
And what a loser you are. You have no idea how to shut me up about this because I am 100% spot on, and your argument sucks to high heaven. How? Because you have no argument. We are totally 100% responsible for this crisis, and these Trump Toads haven't a prayer in arguing it down.

All you people do is repeat the same tired shit. They're illegal. So the fuck are we. And ten times worse.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Decades ago douche bag. Nothing going on there now. Those countries have had decades to get their shit together. If they didn't then that's on them.

This is 2019 not 1960.

You really are an idiot.
Do you have any idea the ignorance and the shallowness of your post? OMG! People this is unbelievable. A child in third grade could come up with something better. "Nothing going on there now?" My head is exploding. Why are people so misinformed? I just explained to you what is going on right now. And as to yesterdays intervention, has it not occurred to you the long standing damage that has occurred in these countries? I could write a book about the damages done, and how they are affecting them now because of what we did. Trump Toads are so unbelievably brain dead to what has been going on.

If there are 11 billion in this country illegally, using the system at the expense of the taxpayers, they are a problem. And the Do Nothing Democrats is a problem also. The CAUSE is that we have open borders with welcome mats and give out freebies at the expense of tax payers.
If the 11 million cost us one penny, that penny is on us. We caused illegal immigration and the refugee crisis. It's of our own making. And Trump's cowardly base is paralyzed to discuss that reality and truth, because it's a losing argument for them. I continue to post the same thing from this thread and no one from Trump's deplorable party has the guts to take it on because the argument does nothing but box them in. It's 100% on us. Bernie Sanders last night said what I am saying to you now.

Jesus Christ what a fucking moron you are.

Get on a message board in your own country cause you sure aren't American.

What a fucking dweeb.
And what a loser you are. You have no idea how to shut me up about this because I am 100% spot on, and your argument sucks to high heaven. How? Because you have no argument. We are totally 100% responsible for this crisis, and these Trump Toads haven't a prayer in arguing it down.

All you people do is repeat the same tired shit. They're illegal. So the fuck are we. And ten times worse.

Sure I do. I can ignore your stupid ass LOL

As for responsibility. Those countries have had decades to get their shit together. If you want assume responsibility for all of South America. Feel free.

If you want to blame America for their short comings feel free. You can pat yourself on the back and feel good. Have at it.

Carry on douche bag.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

This is 2019 not 1960.

You really are an idiot.
Do you have any idea the ignorance and the shallowness of your post? OMG! People this is unbelievable. A child in third grade could come up with something better. "Nothing going on there now?" My head is exploding. Why are people so misinformed? I just explained to you what is going on right now. And as to yesterdays intervention, has it not occurred to you the long standing damage that has occurred in these countries? I could write a book about the damages done, and how they are affecting them now because of what we did. Trump Toads are so unbelievably brain dead to what has been going on.

Do you have any idea of the ignorance of your posts??

Your talking about shit that happened back in the 60's Decades ago.

If you want to assume responsibility for all of South America. Feel free. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back just don't expect any sane person to applaud your stupid ass.

You sure are a bull headed idiot. And you sure as shit aren't American. Hope your country appreciates your stupid ass because no one else does. Idiot.

Forum List

Back