Libs: When the stock market hits a low does the economy suddenly become Donny’s?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’m just seeking clarity...I’m pretty sure I know the LefTard guidelines and how the LefTard rulebook is worded...just making sure.

I’m just seeking clarity...I’m pretty sure I know the LefTard guidelines and how the LefTard rulebook is worded...just making sure.

It does seem that their assignment of ownership is rather, shall we say, malleable.

Well,,"Donny" took credit for the rise, correct? And the Little Trumpetsers ate it up.
So a more correlating question would be, "Little Trumpsters, when the stock market hits a low is the economy suddenly not Donny’s?"

"lefttard rulebook"

hey....moronicon....
right-tard....

did you know that there actually IS a rule book/play book?....

yup...

but it is NOT liberal....

it it conservative....
written by newt gingrich....

"words to use to promote your friends and words to use to demonize you enemies"

NOT the actual title but what it is about.....

it tells you "when speaking of dems (your ENEMIES) always use negative words; "enemy, satanist, freedom-hating, terrorist lover..."

but when speaking of your friends use "flag waving! america loving! god loving! patriotic!"......

I'm sure you have a copy because everything you say is right out of THAT playbook.....

Considering it is his idiotic polices that are creating the ideal conditions for a crash, yes it will be Donny dolt's economy. Obama set it for growth; Trump has set it up to eventually crash.

Considering it is his idiotic polices that are creating the ideal conditions for a crash, yes it will be Donny dolt's economy. Obama set it for growth; Trump has set it up to eventually crash.

Let’s have some fun here....name three policies originated and implemented by the Kenyan which “set it for growth”.
This is where you pretend you didn’t see this post.
We’re standing by waiting patiently.

When you have a President like Donny, who takes sole credit for the rises in the stock market which he has done on numerous occasions, you can bet your sweet potato that he inherently will also take credit for the downsides.

Which is why all other Presidents zip it up and never have

When a President takes credit for the gains in the stock market, which (Donny) has continually done, you can bet your sweet potato that he will inherently take credit for the downturns and crashes. Of course, he will not publicly come out and do that nor make an apology for it--:auiqs.jpg: Only the gains.
Before drop, Trump boasted about the stock market once every 35 hours

We had posters all over this board, (you were probably one of them, that were continually braging about the stock market gains, and calling that an (achievement) of (Donny's.)

Donny is the only President in the history of this nation that was STUPID enough to take credit for stock market gains. The only times other Presidents even addressed the stock market, was when it crashed, in an effort to restore confidence.

Unfortunately for you, there are a lot of stupid voters out there that actually believed him, and they're wondering right now, why (Donny) isn't FIXING it.--:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't help the stock market jiration that he is continually threatening tariffs, sending the market even lower and making investors very nervous. But not long ago, since he told you that he made you so much money in the stock market, that you can now afford the "pain" of his tariffs.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

So when you Lil economic Eiensteins LEARN that the ONLY person that has their finger on the economy & stock market is the Federal Reserve Chairman, who (Donny) can't control & is not in charge of, whom will raise and lower interest rates, along with those price to earnings ratio's which (Donny) can't control--maybe you'll find the other half of your brain.

Last edited:

When you have a President like Donny, who takes sole credit for the rises in the stock market which he has done on numerous occasions, you can bet your sweet potato that he inherently will also take credit for the downsides.

Which is why all other Presidents zip it up and never have

When a President takes credit for the gains in the stock market, which (Donny) has continually done, you can bet your sweet potato that he will inherently take credit for the downturns and crashes. Of course, he will not publicly come out and do that nor make an apology for it--:auiqs.jpg: Only the gains.
Before drop, Trump boasted about the stock market once every 35 hours

We had posters all over this board, (you were probably one of them, that were continually braging about the stock market gains, and calling that an (achievement) of (Donny's.)

Donny is the only President in the history of this nation that was STUPID enough to take credit for stock market gains. The only times other Presidents even addressed the stock market, was when it crashed, in an effort to restore confidence.

Unfortunately for you, there are a lot of stupid voters out there that actually believed him, and they're wondering right now, why (Donny) isn't FIXING it.--:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't help the stock market jiration that he is continually threatening tariffs, sending the market even lower and making investors very nervous. But not long ago, since he told you that he made you so much money in the stock market, that you can now afford the "pain" of his tariffs.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

So when you Lil economic Eiensteins LEARN that the ONLY person that has their finger on the economy & stock market is the Federal Reserve Chairman, who (Donny) can't control & is not in charge of, whom will raise and lower interest rates, along with those price to earnings ratio's which (Donny) can't control--maybe you'll find the other half of your brain.

That’s weird...anybody sane and in touch knows that the POTUS can utter a single sentence and change the course of trading behavior and stock values. However, third graders know that yesterday’s sell off happened because of The Fed and interest rate hikes. But carry on with your novel anyhoo...it’s fun.

Well,,"Donny" took credit for the rise, correct? And the Little Trumpetsers ate it up.
So a more correlating question would be, "Little Trumpsters, when the stock market hits a low is the economy suddenly not Donny’s?"

You sound faggy

You can't claim the credit and not take the blame, tard.

I'm sure that if the economy tanks, you will find a way to blame Antifa and ACORN.

As if you knew something. Say, what will happen first, Trump's crash or he initiating WWIII like progressives hoped for?

The stock market goes up.

The stock market goes down.

Happens all the time.

The stock market has nothing to do with the economy which is still going great guns.

Thats all I care about.

I'm sure that if the economy tanks, you will find a way to blame Antifa and ACORN.

You may have misunderstood the premise of the OP fool.
You can’t arbitrarily decide when the state of the economy lies with the sitting POTUS. It’s either his or it’s not his. Simple shit here Tard In Denial.

Economy, stock market up = Obama's, down = Trump's. That's just how liberal math works.

Progressives lack the education to understand that interest rates masked Obama's economy. He was an underachiever and rate hikes weren't possible, which delayed recovery.

Interest rates rose upon Trump's election and continue to do so.

Except you inbreds gave the credit of this economy to Trump the first time the stock market experienced a significant drop.

Trump has owned this economy for over a year now as per your own judgment.

You may have misunderstood the premise of the OP fool.
You can’t arbitrarily decide when the state of the economy lies with the sitting POTUS. It’s either his or it’s not his. Simple shit here Tard In Denial.
Oh, I understand the false premise of the OP. It's a pathetic attempt to cover up all the Trump gloating y'all have been doing. You're trying to frontload some smoke and red herrings.

Trump was elected on third base. If the morbidly obese idiot falls on his face running for home and gets tagged out, that's all on him.

Forum List

Back