Libs: When the stock market hits a low does the economy suddenly become Donny’s?

I’m just seeking clarity...I’m pretty sure I know the LefTard guidelines and how the LefTard rulebook is worded...just making sure.

"lefttard rulebook"

hey....moronicon....
right-tard....

did you know that there actually IS a rule book/play book?....

yup...

but it is NOT liberal....

it it conservative....
written by newt gingrich....

"words to use to promote your friends and words to use to demonize you enemies"

NOT the actual title but what it is about.....

it tells you "when speaking of dems (your ENEMIES) always use negative words; "enemy, satanist, freedom-hating, terrorist lover..."

but when speaking of your friends use "flag waving! america loving! god loving! patriotic!"......

I'm sure you have a copy because everything you say is right out of THAT playbook.....
Sounds like Newt made a moderate version of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, YOUR playbook.

I’m just seeking clarity...I’m pretty sure I know the LefTard guidelines and how the LefTard rulebook is worded...just making sure.
You can't claim the credit and not take the blame, tard.

I'm sure that if the economy tanks, you will find a way to blame Antifa and ACORN.

You may have misunderstood the premise of the OP fool.
You can’t arbitrarily decide when the state of the economy lies with the sitting POTUS. It’s either his or it’s not his. Simple shit here Tard In Denial.
Oh, I understand the false premise of the OP. It's a pathetic attempt to cover up all the Trump gloating y'all have been doing. You're trying to frontload some smoke and red herrings.

Trump was elected on third base. If the morbidly obese idiot falls on his face running for home and gets tagged out, that's all on him.

“Elected on third base”?
Why, because he inherited Lincoln’s economy?
Wow...the smartest guy in the room is also a metaphorical genius...haha
“morbidly obese idiot”
I thought you ignorant LefTards were programmed to be “tolerant”...are you following Super Tard protocol when you fat shame?

I'm sure that if the economy tanks, you will find a way to blame Antifa and ACORN.

You can’t arbitrarily decide when the state of the economy lies with the sitting POTUS. It’s either his or it’s not his. Simple shit here Tard In Denial.
Oh, I understand the false premise of the OP. It's a pathetic attempt to cover up all the Trump gloating y'all have been doing. You're trying to frontload some smoke and red herrings.

Trump was elected on third base. If the morbidly obese idiot falls on his face running for home and gets tagged out, that's all on him.
Before Trump won the election the DOW was just under 19,000 and completely stagnant. Shortly after Trump's inauguration it had climbed to 26,000 solely because of the consumer confidence that Trump's election win caused.

At best Trump started on 2nd base and now he is working on his 2nd or 3rd score.

Of course an idiot with a Putin avatar is never going to honestly assess Trump's massive success.

When you have a President like Donny, who takes sole credit for the rises in the stock market which he has done on numerous occasions, you can bet your sweet potato that he inherently will also take credit for the downsides.

Which is why all other Presidents zip it up and never have

When a President takes credit for the gains in the stock market, which (Donny) has continually done, you can bet your sweet potato that he will inherently take credit for the downturns and crashes. Of course, he will not publicly come out and do that nor make an apology for it--:auiqs.jpg: Only the gains.
Before drop, Trump boasted about the stock market once every 35 hours

We had posters all over this board, (you were probably one of them, that were continually braging about the stock market gains, and calling that an (achievement) of (Donny's.)

Donny is the only President in the history of this nation that was STUPID enough to take credit for stock market gains. The only times other Presidents even addressed the stock market, was when it crashed, in an effort to restore confidence.

Unfortunately for you, there are a lot of stupid voters out there that actually believed him, and they're wondering right now, why (Donny) isn't FIXING it.--:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't help the stock market jiration that he is continually threatening tariffs, sending the market even lower and making investors very nervous. But not long ago, since he told you that he made you so much money in the stock market, that you can now afford the "pain" of his tariffs.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

So when you Lil economic Eiensteins LEARN that the ONLY person that has their finger on the economy & stock market is the Federal Reserve Chairman, who (Donny) can't control & is not in charge of, whom will raise and lower interest rates, along with those price to earnings ratio's which (Donny) can't control--maybe you'll find the other half of your brain.

That’s weird...anybody sane and in touch knows that the POTUS can utter a single sentence and change the course of trading behavior and stock values. However, third graders know that yesterday’s sell off happened because of The Fed and interest rate hikes. But carry on with your novel anyhoo...it’s fun.

Well there's a lot of TRUMP Tards that don't know it. They have been all over this board for over a year braging about the Stock Market gains--and have given Trump credit for it. Again, Trump has on numerous ocassions taken credit for the gains in the stock market, but I doubt he'll take credit for the loss's---:auiqs.jpg: This link explains it.
Libs: When the stock market hits a low does the economy suddenly become Donny’s?

As an example a Trump tard on this board stated the other day--that he/she hoped that Hillary Clinton wouldn't become the next U.S. Supreme Court judge. Then another stated they wanted Ann Coulter or Michelle Maulkin as the next Supreme Court justice. This exemplies the very serious issue with political retardation within the Republican party today.

I imagine they are of the crowd that crawled out of the woodwork to cast a vote for Trump, have never in their entire lives paid attention to politics or anyting to do with government issues. I imagine today, most of them couldn't even tell you who the vice President is. They only pay attention to Trump. Which is why Trump can say, tweet & do the dumbest things--and get's away with it. They don't know any better.

politics-donald_trump-trump_voter-trump_supporters-republicans-g_o_p_-ktun448_low.jpg

Last edited:

When you have a President like Donny, who takes sole credit for the rises in the stock market which he has done on numerous occasions, you can bet your sweet potato that he inherently will also take credit for the downsides.

Which is why all other Presidents zip it up and never have

When a President takes credit for the gains in the stock market, which (Donny) has continually done, you can bet your sweet potato that he will inherently take credit for the downturns and crashes. Of course, he will not publicly come out and do that nor make an apology for it--:auiqs.jpg: Only the gains.
Before drop, Trump boasted about the stock market once every 35 hours

We had posters all over this board, (you were probably one of them, that were continually braging about the stock market gains, and calling that an (achievement) of (Donny's.)

Donny is the only President in the history of this nation that was STUPID enough to take credit for stock market gains. The only times other Presidents even addressed the stock market, was when it crashed, in an effort to restore confidence.

Unfortunately for you, there are a lot of stupid voters out there that actually believed him, and they're wondering right now, why (Donny) isn't FIXING it.--:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't help the stock market jiration that he is continually threatening tariffs, sending the market even lower and making investors very nervous. But not long ago, since he told you that he made you so much money in the stock market, that you can now afford the "pain" of his tariffs.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

So when you Lil economic Eiensteins LEARN that the ONLY person that has their finger on the economy & stock market is the Federal Reserve Chairman, who (Donny) can't control & is not in charge of, whom will raise and lower interest rates, along with those price to earnings ratio's which (Donny) can't control--maybe you'll find the other half of your brain.

That’s weird...anybody sane and in touch knows that the POTUS can utter a single sentence and change the course of trading behavior and stock values. However, third graders know that yesterday’s sell off happened because of The Fed and interest rate hikes. But carry on with your novel anyhoo...it’s fun.

Well there's a lot of TRUMP Tards that don't know it. They have been all over this board for over a year braging about the Stock Market gains--and have given Trump credit for it. Again, Trump has on numerous ocassions taken credit for the gains in the stock market, but I doubt he'll take credit for the loss's---:auiqs.jpg: This link explains it.
Why do you think consumer confidence is so high?

Hint: It isn't because of Obama.

if its the same market Trump has been taking credit for growing he should get credit for it shrinking too.

it dont work one freakin' way.

if its the same market Trump has been taking credit for growing he should get credit for it shrinking too.

So give Trump credit for increasing the DOW thousands and thousands of points in only a couple of months.

After years of 0% interest rates you are surprised that at some point the stock market will let loose?

That's dumb.

So give Trump credit for increasing the DOW thousands and thousands of points in only a couple of months.

I dont need to, Trumpdrones have that covered.

Trump is riding a positive business cycle and taking credit for it even though that business cycle was in place LOOOOOOOOOOOONG before he took office -

I dont need to, Trumpdrones have that covered.

Trump is riding a positive business cycle and taking credit for it even though that business cycle was in place LOOOOOOOOOOOONG before he took office -
The unprecedented increase in the DOW from November 8th 2016 to mid 2017 accompanied by the unprecedented rapid increase of consumer confidence from November 7th 2016 to November 8th 2016 proves otherwise.

“Elected on third base”?
Why, because he inherited Lincoln’s economy?
Wow...the smartest guy in the room is also a metaphorical genius...haha
“morbidly obese idiot”
I thought you ignorant LefTards were programmed to be “tolerant”...are you following Super Tard protocol when you fat shame?
trump-iq-tweet.jpg

If Trump falls on his face, he'll probably claim he had a bone spur.

Well,,"Donny" took credit for the rise, correct? And the Little Trumpetsers ate it up.
So a more correlating question would be, "Little Trumpsters, when the stock market hits a low is the economy suddenly not Donny’s?"

If the libs are to be believed, Trump is just riding the Obama wave. sooo...

Well,,"Donny" took credit for the rise, correct? And the Little Trumpetsers ate it up.
So a more correlating question would be, "Little Trumpsters, when the stock market hits a low is the economy suddenly not Donny’s?"

If the libs are to be believed, Trump is just riding the Obama wave. sooo...

DERP DUH DERP DUH DERP

its called an economic cycle Goober.

Well, it is 13:22 CST on 11 October 2018, and the stock market is at negative 234.

Just 45 min. ago, it was at minus 184.

Stock market is still dropping. If we get another bunch of losses tomorrow, it's gonna be looking more and more like 2008.

Well, it is 13:22 CST on 11 October 2018, and the stock market is at negative 234.

Stock market is still dropping. If we get another bunch of losses tomorrow, it's gonna be looking more and more like 2008.
It's only two days. We've had bigger drops than this on Trump's watch.

As I pointed out before, 5 out of the top 10 Dow point drops in history have been on Trump's watch.

I've been worried for a very long time, though, that the bottom would drop out of the bond market once the Fed started raising interest rates.

The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

It's only two days. We've had bigger drops than this on Trump's watch.

As I pointed out before, 5 out of the top 10 Dow point drops in history have been on Trump's watch.

I've been worried for a very long time, though, that the bottom would drop out of the bond market once the Fed started raising interest rates.

The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

If it closes low again today in seriously negative territory, and then opens in negative territory tomorrow with yet another drop, I'm gonna start getting worried, because that is how it started in 2008.

it's pretty pointless to look at this minute by minute to declare winners and losers, but that's what people do anymore.

Forum List

Back