Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Polansky wasn't forced to run- he chose to run- and more and more reports are coming out of his doing the same thing to other.

Polanski served 42 days in a state mental hospital- after he drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl.

The judge had the authority to change any plea deal- and frankly this plea deal was an abomination- and so was what Hastert was convicted of.

Stop defending this serial asshole rapist Polansky- he ran from justice.

Regardless if the sentence was totally inappropriate or not, that is what the state agreed to. They made a promise for no jail time if Polanski met certain conditions, admitted to his action and went in for evaluation. In short, he held up his end of the deal.

Again, I worry a lot more when the state abuses its power like this. The state made a deal because they probably knew their case was weak. (Seriously, who drops their 13 year off to a wild Hollywood party?) Fair enough. They got the best deal they could because they were uncertain that a jury would convict a sympathetic celebrity. (This was a guy whose pregnant wife was killed by the Manson Family, who the State of California failed to execute.)

The fact that a lawyer associated with the DA showed this judge pictures of Polanski with other girls without Polanski's lawyer present was probably a violation of his Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights.

You are fucked. Do you blame rape victims? What about college girls who go out and get drunk and get raped on campus?

Naw, that would be conservatives who do that. You guys are the ones trying to roll back protections for those girls.

But a couple of professional grifters trying to blackmail a celebrity... a lot less sympathetic about that.

Who is "you guys"? WHO is trying to "roll back" protections, you idiot? You are the ONLY one defending a child rapist.
In a different thread, he's been defending a policy of punishing men accused of rape, without any due process of law.

If true, you think he might have been worried that his other rapes could / would come out and he would get hammered?

(Yes, massive speculation - I withdraw the question, counselor...:p Sorry.)

He's a sick bastard who could pose a threat to other young girls if the opportunity presents itself.
B...b...but he is a gifted artist and a beloved Hollywood film producer... Doesn't that count for something? :p

Oh look, the snowflakes are trying to deflect from the thread by claiming cutting tax payer funded benefits is the same as RAPING A CHILD.

View attachment 152523
What The.....?

Naturally. I've been saying for some time now that truth, facts and accuracy don't matter to the haters. They run on pure emotion, so whatever they want to say is fair game. Quite a lot like a spoiled 5 year old child will spin fanciful tales.

It's what hate does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cared one whit about this issue, you would condemn the catholic church as well as other pedos. But, since SassyIrishLass always takes the side of the pedo priests and because RWNJs stick together in their lies about liberals, you won't.

the vast majority of those pedo priests are merely your typical homosexual predators, a demographic you and your ilk avidly encourage and support, so your cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy is showing yet again. You loves you some pedos and even advocate letting them adopt children, but you go ahead and stick with your mentally ill deviant group think, we wouldn't want you to feel you aren't fashionably deranged, like your peer group.

Poor little homophobic bigot. No one is advocating letting pedophiles adopt children- but you sick homophobic bastards sure do try to ensure children are endangered by sexual predators.

Sick homophobic bastards like yourself are always telling parents that the predators are all homosexuals- telling them that they don't need to worry about good heterosexual family men like Dennis Hastert and Jerry Sandusky- sick homophobic bastards like yourself want parents to be scared of all homosexuals- while not worrying about the heterosexual pedophiles like Hastert and Sandusky that are out there.

Who knows how many poor children have been molested because of the sick homophobic propaganda you promote.

Not that you care how many children suffer- just so long as you can attack homosexuals.

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?
Hastert wasn't charged with molestation. He certainly wasn't convicted. Far from committing suicide the man lived to blackmail Hastert until the blackmail was discovered when Hastert was charged with structuring..

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation- because the statute of limitations on child rape had run out.
He wasn't convicted of child rape because the statute of limitations ran out.

But Hastert did confess to sexually molesting children- just as Polansky did- luckily Hastert was nailed on a related charge- and served some time- and Polansky deserves behind bars too.

Dennis Hastert admits sexually abusing teenage boys

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on Wednesday admitted to sexually abusing teenage boys during his time as a high school wrestling coach in a Chicago suburb before his career as an elected official.

Struggling to stand in federal court Wednesday, 74-year-old Hastert gripped his walker, approached the microphone and said that he "mistreated" some of his wrestlers and apologized.

"They looked to me, and I took advantage of them," Hastert said as he awaited his sentencing after pleading guilty last fall to breaking federal banking laws in a hush-money case. "I apologize to the court and to the people of the United States."

Judge Thomas Durkin sentenced Hastert to 15 months in prison, a $250,000 fine, along with two years of supervised release on the condition that he get sex offender treatment. Prosecutors had recommended a six-month sentence. Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester" and said he must not contact any of his victims.

"That's necessary to protect the victims," the judge said.

One of the men who has accused Hastert of sexual abuse years ago identified himself in the courtroom Wednesday before Hastert spoke.

The man, previously known only as "Individual D," identified himself as Scott Cross, 53, who lives in Chicago and works in finance. He has a wife and two children.

"Coach Hastert sexually abused me," said Cross, who teared up at times as he identified himself publicly for the first time.

The allegations stem from the time Hastert worked as a wrestling coach at Yorkville High School in a Chicago suburb between 1965 and 1981.

Scott Cross, dressed in a business suit, recounted that he was alone in the locker room with Hastert, who told Cross he could help him lose weight by giving him a massage. Cross said that after a few minutes of a massage, Hastert tried to perform a sex act on him and Cross said he then jumped up and ran out of the room.

Cross said he felt alone and embarrassed and never told anyone about the incident and never discussed it with Hastert.

"I've had trouble sleeping and working," he said, and called the decision to come forward a "huge personal struggle."

He is the younger brother of longtime Illinois House Minority Leader Tom Cross, who served in that leadership role from 2002 to 2013 and retired from the legislature last year. The Chicago Tribune notes that Cross has credited Hastert with introducing him to politics and helping him move up the ladder.

In court, Hastert's lawyer said the former speaker had suggested that the elder Cross could write a support letter on his behalf. But the Tribune reported that by the time the request was made, Cross was aware that his younger brother was "Individual D" and he "did not respond." Hastert's lawyer mentioned the request in order to suggest that Hastert's mental health is severely diminished and could explain why he has lied throughout the investigation.

Prosecutors also called Jolene Burdge, the sister of an alleged Hastert victim who died in 1995. Burdge testified first and read aloud a letter her late brother wrote to their mother five months before he died of AIDS, and she accused Hastert of "sexually molesting" her brother.

"You took Steve's right to develop his sexual identity in a normal, healthy way," Burdge said directly to Hastert, who arrived to court Wednesday in a wheelchair. "Don't be a coward, Mr. Hastert. Tell the truth. What you did wasn't misconduct; it was sexual abuse of a minor."

Admonishing Hastert from the stand, she said, "You were supposed to keep him safe, not violate him," and she continued, "You took his innocence and turned it against him," turning him toward a life of high-risk behavior that eventually killed him.

"I will make you accountable for molesting my brother. I knew your secret and you couldn't bribe your way out," she added.

Hastert, an Illinois Republican, served in Congress from 1987 to 2007, and is the longest-serving House speaker, holding that post from 1999 to 2007.

Cross and Burdge's brother are among at least four victims who have made "credible allegations of sexual abuse," according to a report earlier this month in The Chicago Tribune.
Who was the blackmailer?

Why are you so much more concerned about the person who blew the whistle on Hastert- than Hastert's crimes and victims?
Nobody blew the whistle on Hastert's crimes. Least of all the "victim" who would never have blown the whistle on the Payday. A blackmailer got about 4 million dollars over the years. That's not a victim. That's an opportunist. A victim goes to the police and screams their head off.

Hastert was never charged with molestation. He was never convicted of molestation and no moleststion was ever proven. A man was crying over the end of the gravy train. Hastert went to prison because he was dealing with his own money in ways the government didn't approve of. He was victimized twice. The blackmailer got off without an honorable mention and the statute certainly hadn't run out on that.

Why do assholes like you and Joe insist on defending these rapist assholes?

Why the hell do you blame the victim of his child rape- rather than his victims?

The same goes for both you and Joe- both of these men- Hastert and Polansky confessed to sexual crimes against under age minors- children.

Why don't either of you give a damn about what they did to the kids?

Polansky wasn't forced to run- he chose to run- and more and more reports are coming out of his doing the same thing to other.

Polanski served 42 days in a state mental hospital- after he drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl.

The judge had the authority to change any plea deal- and frankly this plea deal was an abomination- and so was what Hastert was convicted of.

Stop defending this serial asshole rapist Polansky- he ran from justice.

Regardless if the sentence was totally inappropriate or not, that is what the state agreed to. They made a promise for no jail time if Polanski met certain conditions, admitted to his action and went in for evaluation. In short, he held up his end of the deal.

Again, I worry a lot more when the state abuses its power like this. The state made a deal because they probably knew their case was weak. (Seriously, who drops their 13 year off to a wild Hollywood party?) Fair enough. They got the best deal they could because they were uncertain that a jury would convict a sympathetic celebrity. (This was a guy whose pregnant wife was killed by the Manson Family, who the State of California failed to execute.)

The fact that a lawyer associated with the DA showed this judge pictures of Polanski with other girls without Polanski's lawyer present was probably a violation of his Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights.

Why the hell do you blame the victim of his child rape- rather than his victims?

The same goes for both you and Tipsy- both of these men- Hastert and Polansky confessed to sexual crimes against under age minors- children.

He's a sick bastard who could pose a threat to other young girls if the opportunity presents itself.
B...b...but he is a gifted artist and a beloved Hollywood film producer... Doesn't that count for something? :p
No more than Dennis Hastert being a gifted coach and beloved GOP icon counts for something when it comes to rape.

Of course the difference is that you would never start a thread condemning a Republican for child rape.

There is a real story here- a real story of a man who got away with child rape.

You want to make it about politics- because you don't give a damn about children being raped. But the tragedy is that this asshole- like so many other men- regardless of their politics- regardless of their professed sexual identities- are molesting children.

And virtually the only time we see any threads about these crimes here at USMB is when someone wants to blame Liberals/Conservatives/Gays/Lesbians/Muslims/the Catholic Church for another asshole child molesting man.

Not that puberty has anything to do with being an "adult" or the ability to make decisions. Some kids start puberty as young as 9 years old and then there are instances of precocious puberty which can start in even toddlers. I didn't suddenly feel grown up or have any adult decision making skills magically overnight after I started my period!

Except this girl and her mom made the decision to go to a wild hollywood party where drugs and sex were happening.

So obviously, they did.

Why are you blaming a 13 year old girl for her rape?

What kind of asshole are you?

17 is not 13 and we don't allow them to vote, drink, sign contracts, etc., etc., etc.. Now answer the question and stop deflecting to defend your scuzzy Hollyweird child molester, who convinced this mother and daughter that he was going to do a photo shoot, plied a young child with alcohol and drugs and then raped her. Other women are now coming forward and saying he did the same to them when they were young girls.

Yeah, you know, the thing is, I don't take you seriously when you come forward decades later and claim something about a famous person. Otherwise you need to give all of Trump's accusers instant credibility.

I did answer the question. We treat children as adults when it suits us to do so. This girl had taken drugs and had sex in the past, it wasn't like this was a new and exciting experience for her.

even the prosecutors thought this was a bullshit case..

So if a 13 year old girl has had sex before- she can't be raped?

Really- what kind of asshole refers to a 13 year old girl being raped and sodomized as a 'new and exciting experience for her'?

Apparently your kind of asshole.

In a different thread, he's been defending a policy of punishing men accused of rape, without any due process of law.

Except, of course, this wasn't a legal issue.

If a Studio decided they never wanted to make a Polanski film ever again, I'd have no problem with that.

I have a really big problem when the state runs roughshod over the Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

The same goes for both you and Tipsy- both of these men- Hastert and Polansky confessed to sexual crimes against under age minors- children.

Because the woman who was the supposed "victim" has said, "enough already."

And because, frankly, I'm a lot more bothered by what the State did in this case than I am about what Polanski did.

The state made an agreement because they KNEW they had a weak case. They then did an end run around the process because they didn't like the fact that they made a bad deal.

Now, if we were talking about a murder or a real rape instead of a bullshit "statutory rape" maybe I'd have less trouble with this. But frankly, this is almost Orwellian. When even the victim says "enough already", and you are still going at this 40 years later, trying to put an 84 year old man in prison for a mistake where no one was really harmed.

Yeah, I've got a problem with that.

If true, you think he might have been worried that his other rapes could / would come out and he would get hammered?

(Yes, massive speculation - I withdraw the question, counselor...:p Sorry.)

Yes, it is massive speculation... especially since the state was the one that avoided a trial by making a plea agreement because they knew their case was weak.

After raping a child he fled the country to avoid prosecution...
He now admits to raping the child...
'It is over now', he claims...because he says so...
His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

Um, he was prosecuted and agreed to a plea. Then a judge reneged on the deal 40 years ago, and imposed a sentence that even the prosecutor thought was uncalled for.

Even the so-called "victim" (not really) has said, "enough, already".

Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court

Under fierce questioning by several dozen reporters, she steadfastly refused to claim that she had been damaged by Polanski, who was charged was raping her in 1977 when she was 13. Instead she said the legal system had abused both her and Polanski almost from the beginning of the case.

“I was a young and sexually active teenager,” Geimer told reporters, insisting that she had not been deeply scarred by her sex and drug encounter with Polanski. She said both she and her mother had suffered more harm from those who focused attention on her from the beginning.

That is disgusting. The 13yo was raped you idiot. How she has coped with it is a separate issue. But hey: a liberal did it so it's all OK!!?? Not bloody likely!!!

I say "Get over it" when the scum is serving time!! (ffs the incident was even recorded in "The Godfather")

Greg

Why are you blaming a 13 year old girl for her rape?

What kind of asshole are you?

the kind of asshole who doesn't like grifters..

Bubba's accusers didn't evaporate like Trump's did.

Um, no, it took Ken Starr a 70 Million dollar investigation to prove those bitches were all liars.

So if a 13 year old girl has had sex before- she can't be raped?

Really- what kind of asshole refers to a 13 year old girl being raped and sodomized as a 'new and exciting experience for her'?

Apparently your kind of asshole.

I can be an asshole when it comes to dealing with stupid and evil people, yes.

Here's the thing, it was "statutory" rape, which is a bullshit charge that frankly diminishes the victims of real rape. It certainly shouldn't cover a 13 year old grifter who damned well knew what she was doing.

But even if this woman weren't saying "enough" today and was still whining about it instead of being ashamed of being part of the whole thing, I am a lot more bothered by the State running over the fifth and sixth amendment rights of a person because they want to nail a celebrity for a crime.

Forum List

Back