Libtards Equate Trump Going After Ms-13 to an Appeal to White Nationalists

Quite making sh!t up.

But Republicans do want millions of Americans to suffer. Healthcare proves that beyond a doubt.

holy deflection batman

Image.ashx
Holy lack of rebuttal, Robin, even the Joker can do that.

Indeed. If dean-tard would address anything in the OP it would be nice. But obviously he doesn't have an argument, so just straight to "evil repubs want Americans to suffer" nonsense.
Except it's not nonsense. Republicans truly are the "party of mean". You can't do everything you can to make people suffer and then insist you don't want people to suffer. Judge them by their actions.

Quite making sh!t up.

But Republicans do want millions of Americans to suffer. Healthcare proves that beyond a doubt.

holy deflection batman

Image.ashx

Indeed. If dean-tard would address anything in the OP it would be nice. But obviously he doesn't have an argument, so just straight to "evil repubs want Americans to suffer" nonsense.
Except it's not nonsense. Republicans truly are the "party of mean". You can't do everything you can to make people suffer and then insist you don't want people to suffer. Judge them by their actions.

How is wanting low cost, affordable health care for everyone "mean"? Government interference or takeover of every industry only increases costs. You've all successfully forced everyone to get healthcare, but most can't afford the outrageous deductibles and many choose to pay the penalty to get out of it.

But, obviously the Party of Abortions can give us all a lesson in how to be more caring for humans.

Quite making sh!t up.

holy deflection batman

Image.ashx

No, dimwit, morons like you believe in "federal gubermint god" and the solution to all your problems. The fact of the matter is that you don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why things are the way they are. You lack the brainpower.

The drug war is "made up". We don't have a drug war clause. That is why, it seems like, "right wing hate on the poor".
These people are so freaking stupid, I would vote to have them forcefully sterilized.

Seriously, we dont need more stupidity these days.

CNN’s Margaret Hoover: Trump Fighting MS-13 Gang to Appeal to ‘White Nationalists’ - Breitbart

CNN’s “Republican” pundit Margaret Hoover accused President Donald Trump of blatantly appealing to “white nationalists” when Trump vowed to destroy the MS-13 gang and support police officers in Brentwood, New York, on Friday.
During an appearance on Anderson Cooper 360 on Friday, Hoover said that though “Trump was there to highlight the existence of criminal gangs,” what Trump “was actually doing is he was highlighting the existence of a criminal gang that is South American, El Salvadorian.”

She said that most of MS-13 crimes are “affinity crimes” and acknowledged that there “are individuals from other countries, sometimes there are citizens of the country, sometimes they’re not, of course Americans citizens get caught up and every violent criminal who is here should be deported, and they are on borrowed time.”

But she quickly emphasized the “political move” that she thought Trump was making.

“But there is a political move here to highlight … people who aren’t white, I think minorities, and to feed part of this really white nationalist, political support of Donald Trump,” she said. “And if this overstates, I think, what the real problem is, we have violent crimes and criminal gangs here in the United States as well full of white people … This really wasn’t a law and order speech in that sense. This … really had a political undertone.”

Legacy media reporters like the Washington Post’s Philip Bump bobbed their heads up and down in approval.

When Bump said that Trump’s rally was “intended to tie immigrants to crime,” Hoover agreed.

Hoover is one of many Republican useful idiots CNN trots out to bash Trump and his supporters in exchange for pats on the head and cheers of affirmation from Democrats and liberal media elites.​
It's only racist when the gop does it.

when the dnc went after the mob, it wasn't being anti immigrant, even though it totally ignored the Irish mob, and then made one of it's leaders an ambassador.

it's racist to stop violent crime now.

now.
End the drug war to stop violent crime; don't y'all Actually believe in Capitalism?

I don't support the drug war, I so support capitalism, but what's more I support rounding up every known and suspected member of MS13, executing them without trial, and hanging their bodies in Hispanic neighborhoods with large illegal alien populations, I also, support free helicopter rides for every mayor of a sanctuary city.

We don't enjoy making people suffer; we simply enjoy eating people's livers with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. It tastes good; sadism isn't a factor in it.
Shouldn't you be, lost in space, somewhere?

Hey Snowflake..........c'mon down and visit me here in Long Island. I'm just 10 minutes from MS-13 guys.........I'll go drop you off in the middle of Huntington Station and let you navigate on your own. You can explain all your ghey lefty snowflake theories to these guys and who knows.............maybe they make you a member!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::popcorn:

Or maybe not you pole smoker!!!:up:

The drug war is "made up". We don't have a drug war clause. That is why, it seems like, "right wing hate on the poor".
These people are so freaking stupid, I would vote to have them forcefully sterilized.

CNN’s Margaret Hoover: Trump Fighting MS-13 Gang to Appeal to ‘White Nationalists’ - Breitbart

CNN’s “Republican” pundit Margaret Hoover accused President Donald Trump of blatantly appealing to “white nationalists” when Trump vowed to destroy the MS-13 gang and support police officers in Brentwood, New York, on Friday.
During an appearance on Anderson Cooper 360 on Friday, Hoover said that though “Trump was there to highlight the existence of criminal gangs,” what Trump “was actually doing is he was highlighting the existence of a criminal gang that is South American, El Salvadorian.”

She said that most of MS-13 crimes are “affinity crimes” and acknowledged that there “are individuals from other countries, sometimes there are citizens of the country, sometimes they’re not, of course Americans citizens get caught up and every violent criminal who is here should be deported, and they are on borrowed time.”

But she quickly emphasized the “political move” that she thought Trump was making.

“But there is a political move here to highlight … people who aren’t white, I think minorities, and to feed part of this really white nationalist, political support of Donald Trump,” she said. “And if this overstates, I think, what the real problem is, we have violent crimes and criminal gangs here in the United States as well full of white people … This really wasn’t a law and order speech in that sense. This … really had a political undertone.”

Legacy media reporters like the Washington Post’s Philip Bump bobbed their heads up and down in approval.

When Bump said that Trump’s rally was “intended to tie immigrants to crime,” Hoover agreed.

Hoover is one of many Republican useful idiots CNN trots out to bash Trump and his supporters in exchange for pats on the head and cheers of affirmation from Democrats and liberal media elites.​

when the dnc went after the mob, it wasn't being anti immigrant, even though it totally ignored the Irish mob, and then made one of it's leaders an ambassador.

now.
End the drug war to stop violent crime; don't y'all Actually believe in Capitalism?

I don't support the drug war, I so support capitalism, but what's more I support rounding up every known and suspected member of MS13, executing them without trial, and hanging their bodies in Hispanic neighborhoods with large illegal alien populations, I also, support free helicopter rides for every mayor of a sanctuary city.

I'll do you one better since these fuckers live 10 minutes from me in Huntington Station on Long Island. Stick a few of their asses in copters and drop them from 500 feet into a roadway on Route 110!! Most of these fuckers will see it as they hang out on the streetcorners morning noon and night.:oops-28: Win

Your second sentence :clap:

This boy really wants his drugs. Then they cry when some poor sap drinks it when he lies to the authorities and says it's "apple juice."

Hope all these people follow this example.

Supporting MS13 is a bit too far. But, if democrats want to claim everyone opposing the gang is a white nationalist, I will surely lend a hand in spreading the word.

now.
they don't just sell drugs

good lord, I'm shocked at how ignorant people can be.

That is not entirely false. Young people have been falsely labeled as MS-13 with no evidence of it. Trump seems to be using it to bypass deportation hearings. Un-American behavior. There also is no doubt that Trump has ties to white, nationalists and the message is foreigners are bad. She is right. There are gangs that are composed of whites.

Last edited:
That is not entirely false. Young people have been falsely labeled as MS-13 with no evidence of it. Trump seems to be using it to bypass deportation hearings. Un-American behavior.
Poor MS-13, so Misunderstood.

:slap:

If an individual is a member of MS-13, he is a hardcore criminal and NOT a benefit to the community that he settles into. Round them up, imprison them and then toss them out.

Just a waste of the other Peoples' tax monies.

We have a Commerce Clause not Any form of prohibition clause since the (nothing but actual) repeal of that Bad idea, in those then, modern times.

Forum List

Back