Libtards Have Turned thinking into a Hate Crime

You must not be religious or intelligent. Faith is free and doesnt use anyones money.
I didn't say it did, genius.

Yeah you did. I bolded it so you wouldnt miss it a second time.
Idiot. That's why we say "libtard". You said "I thought most conservatives were religious and believed in stepping out on faith?" Them stepping out in faith is not faith costing money.

Have a child explain it to you.

Last edited:
I didn't say it did, genius.

Idiot. That's why we say "libtard". You said "I thought most conservatives were religious and believed in stepping out on faith?" Them stepping out in faith is not faith costing money.

I thought you were a child?

Stepping out on faith has nothing to do with money. You brought money into it and I corrected you. Dont be upset over that.

Stepping out on faith has nothing to do with money. You brought money into it and I corrected you. Dont be upset over that.
You are too stupid to talk to. Good luck finding a sucker and welcome to my filter.

You are too stupid to talk to. Good luck finding a sucker and welcome to my filter.

Ass-schlerpias is best on ignore.

Forum List

Back