Libtards Have Turned thinking into a Hate Crime

Conservatives are slaves to the past.

Unwarranted assertion noted and refuted thusly; no, they are not.

They are too.

roflmao, that is all you have; unsupported irrational assertions that are no better than what one might get trying to have a discussion with a Westboro Baptist.

But the OP is right; libtards like you hate any rational discussion because you assume that any white men involved are only going to say bigoted things anyway.

lol

More to fear from a leftist lynch mob than from most government thugs.

Question is merely one of degree.

Yep.

Look at how many PC Nazis have caused people to lose their jobs, careers, licenses, etc all because they did not realize that libtards hate freedom of speech unless it agrees with their ideologies.

They are too.

roflmao, that is all you have; unsupported irrational assertions that are no better than what one might get trying to have a discussion with a Westboro Baptist.

But the OP is right; libtards like you hate any rational discussion because you assume that any white men involved are only going to say bigoted things anyway.

lol

Ashtara -- "libtard"?
rofl.gif

ah, ignorance is bliss.

Btw your own OP said "leftists". Now you're on to "libtards"
I know, I know, you don't know the difference... follow your bliss.

Last edited:

They are too.

lol

I'm not a "liberal" either.

They are too.

lol

Yanno you could just lie back and let Slowie tell you what you are.
He does it for everybody. That way he doesn't have to read.

They are too.

lol

I did not call you a liberal, and no libtards ever own up to their condition anyway, so don't bother.

lol

I did not call you a liberal, and no libtards ever own up to their condition anyway, so don't bother.

This old Blue Collar Liberal is proud to be a liberal. After over 50 years working I know which side my bread is buttered on. And signing off now for another work day, maybe 12 hours or more. You know how lazy we Liberals are. Then three days off, two of which I will be in class at a university. Paying my own way, you know how ignorant we are, always looking for free things.

Jim, baby, you post in stereotypes, and probably are such yourself.

This old Blue Collar Liberal is proud to be a liberal. After over 50 years working I know which side my bread is buttered on. And signing off now for another work day, maybe 12 hours or more. You know how lazy we Liberals are. Then three days off, two of which I will be in class at a university. Paying my own way, you know how ignorant we are, always looking for free things.

There is a difference between libtards and liberals.

Liberals that are reflective classic liberals who place much value on personal freedom are not much around any more and I count myself among them on many issues.

You are not a liberal as you have no respect for those who disagree with you and think them beneath you. You defend a imperial Presidency that has claimed the right to rule by decree, that has sold this country out to Wall Street banks and international corporations, and which has lied to us on o many different issues that it takes more time than I have at the moment to list them all.

You are a leftist, sure, but not a real liberal. Not even remotely.

Lol, the point of the mans statement is that liberals assert the necessity of two things, 1) that we should be sensitive to other people and not offend them based on gender, race, etc, and 2) that we cannot have a discussion on these topics without engaging in our own bias or bigotry being expressed.

The sum of these two axioms leaves one compelled to silence, unless one is supporting the majority PC paradigm of things. And since thought precedes any such talk, even thinking unbridled from PC preset conclusions are therefore verboten from the very start.

And the standard POC Nazi response is pathetic attempts at humor and an embarrassed silence on the main assertion.

This is evidence of why liberalism is dying; it cannot be defended in open discussion and so even its advocates avoid rational attempts to do so.

No retard. You simply ask for permission to discuss the topic instead of trying to tell someone they are wrong. It seems interpersonal skills have never had the chance to make the acquaintance of a lot of right wing people.

There is a difference between libtards and liberals.

Liberals that are reflective classic liberals who place much value on personal freedom are not much around any more and I count myself among them on many issues.

You are not a liberal as you have no respect for those who disagree with you and think them beneath you. You defend a imperial Presidency that has claimed the right to rule by decree, that has sold this country out to Wall Street banks and international corporations, and which has lied to us on o many different issues that it takes more time than I have at the moment to list them all.

You are a leftist, sure, but not a real liberal. Not even remotely.

The simple fact that you attempt to define a political philosophy in terms of personal character traits tells us all that you don't have a frickin' clue what you're talking about. You've got one side defined in political terms and the other in personal ones.

So how much did that lobotomy cost exactly?

Lol, the point of the mans statement is that liberals assert the necessity of two things, 1) that we should be sensitive to other people and not offend them based on gender, race, etc, and 2) that we cannot have a discussion on these topics without engaging in our own bias or bigotry being expressed.

The sum of these two axioms leaves one compelled to silence, unless one is supporting the majority PC paradigm of things. And since thought precedes any such talk, even thinking unbridled from PC preset conclusions are therefore verboten from the very start.

And the standard POC Nazi response is pathetic attempts at humor and an embarrassed silence on the main assertion.

This is evidence of why liberalism is dying; it cannot be defended in open discussion and so even its advocates avoid rational attempts to do so.

You call this "thinking"?
Sounds more like ignorant and self aggrandizing posturing...
A True thinker likes to entertain different points of view...without the compulsive need to disparage those that hold them...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Libtards Have Turned thinking into a Hate Crime
The OP is as much an idiot as is Evan Sayet.

Conservatives who express opinions of bigotry and hate are at liberty to do so absent any punitive measures by the state – being a bigot or racist is not a ‘hate crime,’ to maintain otherwise is to be ignorant of what a hate crime actually is (Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993)).

This is yet another tedious example of a non-issue contrived into a ‘controversy’ by the partisan right for some perceived political gain.

You call this "thinking"?
Sounds more like ignorant and self aggrandizing posturing...
A True thinker likes to entertain different points of view...without the compulsive need to disparage those that hold them...

Yes, it is thinking, stupid fuck.

IT starts with proposing several assertions, supports them, connects them together to then form new thoughts.

You being a libtard wouldn't recognize it, I realize that, but you could at least not get so fucking pedantic about it.

Forum List

Back