Libya emails being released

Talking point decisoin making? Do you think it was vastly different 10+ years ago?

The media reported when bush passed gas, even tried to make things up to make him look bad. When the media does the same for obama you can complain about bush again. Everything bush did was investigated and reported by the media.

Really?

Then tell us what Bush was doing before, during, and after each of the attacks on our overseas missions which occurred on his watch. Tell us how many threats each of these missions had received before they were attacked. Tell us if any of the diplomats had requested extra security before they were attacked.

Can you even name any of them without looking it up? Do you even know how many people died without looking it up? (Hint: A lot more than four!)

I knew exactly how many soldiers were killed daily and how they died. Now about the attacks on our embassies, no did they get attacked on 911, was bush told over and over again they needed extra security, did bush go golfing then to sleep and then to vegas during and after an attack? Did he lie about it for weeks after the attack? Did bush call a terrorist attack work place violence so he wouldn't look bad?

Did Bush release all the CIA emails about the ten attacks on our overseas missions?

Just curious.

Would you love to get to the bottom of those?

Or is the REAL truth we are trying to make Obama look bad any way we can. Is the REAL truth that this hack reporting is all a one-way street? A bunch of people parroting the horseshit being shoveled into their mouths.

Did anyone ask?

Stay on topic dumbass. Your diversion has NOTHING to do with this.

No one sought to gain a political advantange by qustioning the origins of prepared talking points parroted by Bush administration officials.

EXACTLY!!!!

No one asked. But once one happened while the negro was on watch, then suddenly you are all concerned-like. Every second must be accounted for. Every action must be explained in detail.

Hmmmm...

I shove your bullshit back in your nose and your response is to race bait?

Fuck you

Sucks to have shit manufactured when its about you, dunnit.

Not in the least. I know my heart. I also onow you're desperate to change the subject for some reason. To point at others to divert attention is the oldest play in the "How to Act Like a Child" handbook.

I see your point, G
But Bush has nothign to do with this incident. You and Blind need to stay on topic.
You can make ridiculous onamonapias if you want, does not make a difference to the point, man
The point is that there were altered points(why?), there was lies, derailment and too much CYA syndrome going on. You can call me a hipocrit if you want. I have experienced THIS, not Bush. I didnt give a damn about politics when I was a teenager. All I cared about was pussy, drugs and being rebellious. I said I was going to dig into the Bush thing and see what all the libs talk about. Take a goddamn breath

I see your point, G
But Bush has nothign to do with this incident. You and Blind need to stay on topic.
You can make ridiculous onamonapias if you want, does not make a difference to the point, man
The point is that there were altered points(why?), there was lies, derailment and too much CYA syndrome going on. You can call me a hipocrit if you want. I have experienced THIS, not Bush. I didnt give a damn about politics when I was a teenager. All I cared about was pussy, drugs and being rebellious. I said I was going to dig into the Bush thing and see what all the libs talk about. Take a goddamn breath

Bush wasn't much better than Obama. Libs just can't stand scrutiny. Fuck Bush and the libs.

Last edited:
Did Bush release all the CIA emails about the ten attacks on our overseas missions?

Just curious.

Would you love to get to the bottom of those?

Or is the REAL truth we are trying to make Obama look bad any way we can. Is the REAL truth that this hack reporting is all a one-way street? A bunch of people parroting the horseshit being shoveled into their mouths.

Did anyone ask?

No one sought to gain a political advantange by qustioning the origins of prepared talking points parroted by Bush administration officials.

No, because liberals were to busy politicing the deaths of our soldiers to make bush look bad, and anything else they could find.

I see your point, G

Bush wasn't much better than Obama. Libs just can't stand scruting. Fuck Bush and the libs.

NOW< what is the response when a conservative says something like that? No hack points then..

Did anyone ask?

No, because liberals were to busy politicing the deaths of our soldiers to make bush look bad, and anything else they could find.

Sure thing, especially when they refuse to allow Condi to be Sec. of State because she parroted the Bush talking point on Iraq during the run up to the invasion, not. How many servicemen were killed in Iraq?

Forum List

Back