Lieutenant Colonel Potter - Boston Marathon is "false flag" and makes great points!

Your jokes don't change the truth. lol. Hate mail is better than no mail.

Truth? You're joking......... right? You CTers wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face, you're too busy playing fantasy games in you head and believing them. Modern psychiatric medicine is your friend, give it a try sometime. :thup:

gty_harry_morgan_mash_nt_111207_wblog.jpg

Oh yeah, that Col Potter, now I believe him.

I could put the truth in front of you and would be able to see it. Your a government bootlicker. Thanks for bumbing thread with your terrorist remarks.

I could put the truth in front of you and would be able to see it. Your a government bootlicker. Thanks for bumbing thread with your terrorist remarks.

No, what you're suffering from is most likely a mild case of paranoid-schizophrenia. It is treatable, get help. Have your dopamine level checked, it's obviously high.

I bet you take GMOs through an I-V!

BTW that wasn't a joke or a slight. High dopamine levels are known to affect rational cognitive ability, people start seeing insignificant events as paramount and they try to patternize this by association with larger occurrences often leading to conclusions that have no basis in actual fact.
Get help, it can get worse.

Forum List

Back