Life in prison for killing her baby?

Exactly!

The baby was underdeveloped and could not care for itself and had no personality whatsoever.

OMG, She murdered a Young Democrat!

One less carbon footprint.

I once read where a Dim had an abortion for this very reason, she did not want the world to have another carbon footprint walking around.

One less carbon footprint.

I once read where a Dim had an abortion for this very reason, she did not want the world to have another carbon footprint walking around.

Being handicapped with just one foot as you describe...yeah, but today that's not the big problem it was even a few years ago. Still, I can comprehend her point.

Abortion logic 101 :

If the mother wants the 'lump of cells" in her uterus. it's a "baby".

But if she doesn't.... it magically transforms into a "fetus" or a "choice".

Wow, that seems harsh. After all, she was simply performing a partial birth abortion. What is the crime?

Exactly!

The baby was underdeveloped and could not care for itself and had no personality whatsoever.

Yep. If she was able to roll into a drive through PP office, a few minutes before giving birth....she'd be a free woman today. The "doctor" would simply shove a sharp object into the baby, er, I mean, "lump of cells" brain, and kill it. No harm no foul!!

Nah, there would be endless caterwauling, no matter how she did it. Like here for example. I recognized long ago abortions were something I wanted no part of. So I was never involved in any in any manner, and I taught my daughter to never get herself in a position where she might have to consider it. The rest is up to the law and my fellow citizens, and as such, is settled law. I just don't participate. The option is available to all.

Abortion logic 101 :

If the mother wants the 'lump of cells" in her uterus. it's a "baby".

But if she doesn't.... it magically transforms into a "fetus" or a "choice".

It's not you choice, yes.

‘No more baby’: Sorority sister gets life term for tossing newborn into trash to die

A woman in college recently was sentenced to life in prison for killing her new born baby.

She apparently knew she was pregnant and tried to kill it by drinking heavily and falling on her stomach, but to no avail. She gave birth and then stuck it in a garbage back and threw it in a dumpster and got caught.

And to think, all she had to do was to go to a PP and have a doctor suck its brains out so he could throw it in their dumpster, all perfectly legal.

She could have just dropped the baby at the local fire department.....

The girl was mentally ill....

...or a hospital ER, or even many police stations.

‘No more baby’: Sorority sister gets life term for tossing newborn into trash to die

A woman in college recently was sentenced to life in prison for killing her new born baby.

She apparently knew she was pregnant and tried to kill it by drinking heavily and falling on her stomach, but to no avail. She gave birth and then stuck it in a garbage back and threw it in a dumpster and got caught.

And to think, all she had to do was to go to a PP and have a doctor suck its brains out so he could throw it in their dumpster, all perfectly legal.
Their is a thresh hold window to make a decision like that...

California has a rule that any infant can be given up at birth legally.

Quite often the Catholic Church handles this for young Latinas.

Their is a thresh hold window to make a decision like that...

Right, she has to make the decision to kill it before it exits the womb. For when the baby exits the womb, the birth fairy waves her magic wand over it in order to make it human. Then it is too late.

fairy.jpg

An argument, in some societies, might be made for aborting the deformed.
But since there is no reliable in-the-womb test for liberalism that remains topic for debate.

Deformed? So you don't like the way they look and act?

I guess kill them then.

Hitler used to go into hospitals and kill off the deformed and those who were a burden on society.

Translated, he went out and killed those who did not make money for his police state.

Forum List

Back