Light the world

Besides Peter also being a compiled figure out of the many Shimons & Peters in the many christ's figures eras,
don't you risk losing the translation out from the Hebrew which would be Sheva Times-the time of Judgement? ;-)

Dec. 22: Jesus showed gratitude and so can you

"In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.”

Luke 10:21

I'm grateful for my Savior. For the hope He gives me. For His Spirit thasthast guides and teaches mW.

I am also grateful that this thread is being bumped even if it is with irrelevant off topic content. Because if even just one person sees it and comes closer to Christ, it is worth it.

Dec. 23: Jesus was a peacemaker

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

Matthew 5:9

Wow, teaching opposite his own word that he came not to bring peace, but division.
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

This verse in Mathew 5:9 is very problematic for Christians that claim Jesus as the only offspring of Gd and shows also that good deeds can place a man or a women in an enviable position ...The problem today though is the followers of Jesus think that verse reads blessed are the piece makers as all of them are trying to take apiece of gds land Israel and they think by giving it away they will have peace.... Pretty funny and shows just another mistaken teaching in the New Testament that just doesn't work in the real world and shows Jesus once again sending his flock in the wrong direction...The Romans would be proud as they always taught divide and conquer or I came I saw I conquered one little piece at a time....

This verse in Mathew 5:9 is very problematic for Christians that claim Jesus as the only offspring of Gd and shows also that good deeds can place a man or a women in an enviable position ...The problem today though is the followers of Jesus think that verse reads blessed are the piece makers as all of them are trying to take apiece of gds land Israel and they think by giving it away they will have peace.... Pretty funny and shows just another mistaken teaching in the New Testament that just doesn't work in the real world and shows Jesus once again sending his flock in the wrong direction...The Romans would be proud as they always taught divide and conquer or I came I saw I conquered one little piece at a time....
Do you believe in Gd? Do you believe Gd is at work in your life? I have come to realize that not many people actually believe in Gd.

NT says slew & hanged
source;
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.
The Baal sun cross and Mithraic sickly man cross was prexisting symbols and relics found in adapted & taken over temples and was instituted by Constantine as a sign given him from a Luciferous light visitation. The sign of the cross (sign of death&destruction=mark of the beast) to conquer with and through the mark of the beast.

NT says slew & hanged
source;
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.
The Baal sun cross and Mithraic sickly man cross was prexisting symbols and relics found in adapted & taken over temples and was instituted by Constantine as a sign given him from a Luciferous light visitation. The sign of the cross (sign of death&destruction=mark of the beast) to conquer with and through the mark of the beast.
I saw your website. Do you claim to me the Moshiach?

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday. Just remember that Christ came to change out lives for the better, if we let him

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday. Just remember that Christ came to change out lives for the better, if we let him
I thought it was George Michael who changed our lives?
Telling us to choose Life, watch for suspicious feet in the stall next to us, and strive for Freedom. He surely got us more slow dances and therefore dates in our day.
He surely got much more attention on Christmas then that fallen star(messenger) who caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders. How are all those acts against creation considered "changing our lives for the better?"

You remind me of Mudda.

You remind me of Mudda.
And you remind me of the annoying character in Groundhog Day called Ned Ryerson who loved to pester everyone including Bill even though Bill Murray s character had all the answers because he had lived the same day over and over. Ned Ryerson would ask silly questions Bill would answer them and Ned would say DING, DING, DING like he had the answers which he did not like you do not so Back at cha DING........ Too Funny.....Lol.....

You remind me of Mudda.
And you remind me of the annoying character in Groundhog Day called Ned Ryerson who loved to pester everyone including Bill even though Bill Murray s character had all the answers because he had lived the same day over and over. Ned Ryerson would ask silly questions Bill would answer them and Ned would say DING, DING, DING like he had the answers which he did not like you do not so Back at cha DING........ Too Funny.....Lol.....
Is HaShev your prophet? Don't be afraid to admit it.

You remind me of Mudda.
Is a brown Palestinian your prophet? Don't be afraid to admit it.

You remind me of Mudda.
Could you be more specific?

You haven't heard?

Hashev has proclaimed to be the real messiah, shimon is a brown nose dork, his very own bonafide mini-me without a soul.

They both dream of the day when a temple is rebuilt so they can save the world by circumcising infants, outlawing bacon, and slaughtering farm animals in the name of the lord.

Last edited:
Haven't heard from you in some time Hobe or should I say " Hobelim" despiser of Vineyards but you do have a garden of your own that you do like to tend or so you have said...Hard to believe you since Irosie caught you in that lie regarding studying the Talmud in New York... We could have an interesting debate you and I on animal sacrifices leaning towards the views of Mamoniadies or Nachmaides( excuse the spelling) These have been discussed many times on these forums and you seem to be a one trick pony but I prefer to remember that you like following in your ancestors path of urinating on other people's property if you disagree with their view shows how childish your behaviour and antics can be at times..

You remind me of Mudda.
Could you be more specific?
Jesus, your prophet, was a brown guy.

Forum List

Back