Light the world

This verse in Mathew 5:9 is very problematic for Christians that claim Jesus as the only offspring of Gd and shows also that good deeds can place a man or a women in an enviable position ...The problem today though is the followers of Jesus think that verse reads blessed are the piece makers as all of them are trying to take apiece of gds land Israel and they think by giving it away they will have peace.... Pretty funny and shows just another mistaken teaching in the New Testament that just doesn't work in the real world and shows Jesus once again sending his flock in the wrong direction...The Romans would be proud as they always taught divide and conquer or I came I saw I conquered one little piece at a time....
You remind me of Mudda.
And you remind me of the annoying character in Groundhog Day called Ned Ryerson who loved to pester everyone including Bill even though Bill Murray s character had all the answers because he had lived the same day over and over. Ned Ryerson would ask silly questions Bill would answer them and Ned would say DING, DING, DING like he had the answers which he did not like you do not so Back at cha DING........ Too Funny.....Lol.....
Is HaShev your prophet? Don't be afraid to admit it.
Is a brown Palestinian your prophet? Don't be afraid to admit it.
Could you be more specific?

We were hoping you'd be nore specific, as your faith is all over the place with the many Christs spanning 100bc-45a.d. all used for the new non Hebrew named icon.
Which historical character are you calling the mythical Jesus?

You haven't heard?

Hashev has proclaimed to be the real messiah, shimon is a brown nose dork, his very own bonafide mini-me without a soul.

They both dream of the day when a temple is rebuilt so they can save the world by circumcising infants, outlawing bacon, and slaughtering farm animals in the name of the lord.

Why are you posting to your other handle?
Having a dissociative episode or just a Christian Scientology type tactical deception?
Where have I ever mentioned a ban on bacon? Please list source for your deceptive false testimony.
Truth needs no lies nor folly, only a lie and powerless fictitious Jesus needs his flock to protect the lie like all cults do through demonizing the informative opponents they can't answer to and refute and using ad hominem attacks as childish
smokescreens.
Now about that source. *tapping fingers waiting to hear the new rant and rave excuses*

You remind me of Mudda.
And you remind me of the annoying character in Groundhog Day called Ned Ryerson who loved to pester everyone including Bill even though Bill Murray s character had all the answers because he had lived the same day over and over. Ned Ryerson would ask silly questions Bill would answer them and Ned would say DING, DING, DING like he had the answers which he did not like you do not so Back at cha DING........ Too Funny.....Lol.....
Jesus, your prophet, was a brown guy.

Jesus is not just a prophet. He is the king of kings, the Lord of lords, the holy one of Israel.

And his skin color is irrelevant to who he is

You haven't heard?

Hashev has proclaimed to be the real messiah, shimon is a brown nose dork, his very own bonafide mini-me without a soul.

They both dream of the day when a temple is rebuilt so they can save the world by circumcising infants, outlawing bacon, and slaughtering farm animals in the name of the lord.
No. I have not heard that. I am asking him if that is what he believes, but he won't answer the question. Did he tell you that he was the Messiah?

You remind me of Mudda.
If you say so. Why would that matter?

You remind me of Mudda.

We were hoping you'd be nore specific, as your faith is all over the place with the many Christs spanning 100bc-45a.d. all used for the new non Hebrew named icon.
Which historical character are you calling the mythical Jesus?
My faith is of no concern to you. Don't worry about it. It isn't any of your business. Do you believe you are a prophet? Do you believe you are the Messiah? Are you the Archangel Michael?

Jesus is not just a prophet. He is the king of kings, the Lord of lords, the holy one of Israel.

And his skin color is irrelevant to who he is
He was a great guy, he died on the cross for my sins, so now that bill is already paid. Sweet!

Because for sure if Americans knew that Jesus was brown and arab looking, they'd shit their collective pants when they realized that they've been worshipping a brown guy all this time. So spread the word! :D

Haven't heard from you in some time Hobe or should I say " Hobelim" despiser of Vineyards but you do have a garden of your own that you do like to tend or so you have said...Hard to believe you since Irosie caught you in that lie regarding studying the Talmud in New York... We could have an interesting debate you and I on animal sacrifices leaning towards the views of Mamoniadies or Nachmaides( excuse the spelling) These have been discussed many times on these forums and you seem to be a one trick pony but I prefer to remember that you like following in your ancestors path of urinating on other people's property if you disagree with their view shows how childish your behaviour and antics can be at times..
You are still out of your mind. Go figure.

Rosie never caught me in any lie. Before there was an internet there were graduate research facilities and I had a card. Amazing isn't it?

A lame deflection from a guy who thinks that the closest living being next to God himself is hashev who wants to reinstate the ignorance and superstitious barbarity of killing farm animals in a temple dedicated to the Lord.

some messiah....

You might as well have covered yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire.

You haven't heard?

Why are you posting to your other handle?
Having a dissociative episode or just a Christian Scientology type tactical deception?
Where have I ever mentioned a ban on bacon? Please list source for your deceptive false testimony.
Truth needs no lies nor folly, only a lie and powerless fictitious Jesus needs his flock to protect the lie like all cults do through demonizing the informative opponents they can't answer to and refute and using ad hominem attacks as childish
smokescreens.
Now about that source. *tapping fingers waiting to hear the new rant and rave excuses*
I do not post anywhere with any other handle sherlock.

You want to and are actively working to rebuild a temple and dedicate it to slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord, for a nominal service charge, in the same exact manner as Solomon, consequently, the number 666, the mark of the beast, is tattooed on your right hand and smack in the middle of your overinflated forehead..

Last edited:

You haven't heard?

No. I have not heard that. I am asking him if that is what he believes, but he won't answer the question. Did he tell you that he was the Messiah?

Yes, he claims to be the awaited Jewish Messiah, the highest form of life next to God, who has come to dethrone Jesus and usher in the messianic age where he will be heralded as the real messiah and high priest of a temple dedicated to slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord like some glorified butcher in a slaughterhouse defiled and contaminated with the stench of bloody entrails..

Under his wisdom and divinely inspired leadership everyone will all live happily ever after,

I think he lost his mind many decades ago...

Last edited:
Because for sure if Americans knew that Jesus was brown and arab looking, they'd shit their collective pants when they realized that they've been worshipping a brown guy all this time. So spread the word! :D
I doubt it.

You haven't heard?

Yes, he claims to be the awaited Jewish Messiah, the highest form of life next to God, who has come to dethrone Jesus and usher in the messianic age where he will be heralded as the real messiah and high priest of a temple dedicated to slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord like some glorified butcher in a slaughterhouse defiled and contaminated with the stench of bloody entrails..

Under his wisdom and divinely inspired leadership everyone will all live happily ever after,

I would agree. It seems his focus is on Christians.

First, Jews aren't really Arab looking.

Second, I don't think people are as stupid as you think they are.

Finally, what Christ looks like is not as important as what he did and still does for us

You haven't heard?

You'd think if that was true he would be too busy to be online trolling threads

I doubt it.
Ok, you only have doubt, not certainty. Good, and your concession is duly noted.

Finally, what Christ looks like is not as important as what he did and still does for us
Joseph and Mary aren't Jewish names. :D

Second, you give 10% of your earnings to the Mormon Church, don't you?

Finally, Americans, especially in the bible belt south, would rather chew their own nuts off rather than worship a brown dude.

Busted! Christian focus is on converting Jews (THOSE WHO ALREADY WORSHIP THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC & JACOB) instead of focusing on non believers and heathens.
Therefore it can't be the same God and since they call that "SAVING" you are saying I am THE MOST adamant on "SAVING them"
Checkmate, because you either are calling me a savior or admitting your faith is a giant lie which still makes me a savior of those lost in that lie. Either way your small statement placed you in a stale mate in your little game you created. You backed yourself into a corner where you had no moves left that didn't expose your king. CHECKMATE!
This is usually where you throw a hissy fit again like a child overturning a chess board or a money changers table. :)

Last edited:

Busted! Christian focus is on converting Jews (THOSE WHO ALREADY WORSHIP THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC & JACOB) instead of focusing on non believers and heathens.
Therefore it can't be the same God and since they call that "SAVING" you are saying I am THE MOST adamant on "SAVING them"
Checkmate, because you either are calling me a savior or admitting your faith is a giant lie which still makes me a savior of those lost in that lie. Either way your small statement placed you in a stale mate in your little game you created. You backed yourself into a corner where you had no moves left that didn't expose your king. CHECKMATE!
This is usually where you throw a hissy fit again like a child overturning a chess board or a money changers table. :)
Your actions say otherwise, lol.

Joseph and Mary aren't Jewish names. :D

Second, you give 10% of your earnings to the Mormon Church, don't you?

Finally, Americans, especially in the bible belt south, would rather chew their own nuts off rather than worship a brown dude.
You are only slightly less insane than HaShev, but it is really close.

Forum List

Back