Light the world

Why do you keep posting to yourself in another post name when the mods can see you use the same ISP?
I'm pretty sure no one else is using my IP. Why don't you report me? If you are right, they can ban me, right? If they don't you will then know you were wrong.

How many Jews are you having conversations with on these boards right now? How many Christians are you having conversations with on these boards right now?

What do you discuss with Jews in these conversations? What do you discuss with Christians in these conversations?

You are no Jewish prophet. You are nut.

Why do you keep posting to yourself in another post name when the mods can see you use the same ISP?
I'm pretty sure no one else is using my IP. Why don't you report me? If you are right, they can ban me, right? If they don't you will then know you were wrong.

How many Jews are you having conversations with on these boards right now? How many Christians are you having conversations with on these boards right now?

What do you discuss with Jews in these conversations? What do you discuss with Christians in these conversations?

Ding you keep calling everyone who disagrees with your view a nut does that come with being a " fool" for Christ .. at least nuts are nutritious for you and full of protein and helps keep the body healthy.... Being a fool gives you nothing but an empty promise and hope.... wink...

Ding you keep calling everyone who disagrees with your view a nut does that come with being a " fool" for Christ .. at least nuts are nutritious for you and full of protein and helps keep the body healthy.... Being a fool gives you nothing but an empty promise and hope.... wink...
Only the ones that I can prove.

Haven't heard from you in some time Hobe or should I say " Hobelim" despiser of Vineyards but you do have a garden of your own that you do like to tend or so you have said...Hard to believe you since Irosie caught you in that lie regarding studying the Talmud in New York... We could have an interesting debate you and I on animal sacrifices leaning towards the views of Mamoniadies or Nachmaides( excuse the spelling) These have been discussed many times on these forums and you seem to be a one trick pony but I prefer to remember that you like following in your ancestors path of urinating on other people's property if you disagree with their view shows how childish your behaviour and antics can be at times..
You are still out of your mind. Go figure.

Rosie never caught me in any lie. Before there was an internet there were graduate research facilities and I had a card. Amazing isn't it?

A lame deflection from a guy who thinks that the closest living being next to God himself is hashev who wants to reinstate the ignorance and superstitious barbarity of killing farm animals in a temple dedicated to the Lord.

some messiah....

You might as well have covered yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire.
Same old Hobe.. Same old fixation... Same one trick pony.. And it is not gasoline you use but your own urine and vile just like your ancestor did all those years ago.. We already told you the temple would be a platform for teaching and fixing mistaken ideas and ideologies for all peoples it is you that only see the sacrificing of animals as its only purpose as I said before you are the one fixated and deflecting your own ignorance and superstitions.. Too bad you have not grown at all....

If a temple is ever rebuilt you will again have defiled yourselves with the work of human hands.

When the Messiah appears to lead people back to "The sanctuary of God", it is not about leading people to or overseeing the construction of any man made building where animals are slaughtered.

Any person who would ever do such a thing will always be a false messiah.

Teaching from God has already gone out from Jerusalem to every corner of the world through the very Jesus who you despise.

Sadly the good news seems to remain above your grasp because you have been blinded by this hatred and instead of reaching out for life in the light you have made your nest where the sun don't shine, deep up hashev's untidy butt.
Oh bright one the teaching to every corner of the earth about Jesus came from the VaticANUS hill as you so aptly pointed out and Rome not Jerusalem..The tide went out that way but as with all things there is always a low and high tide Jesus was the low tide and the high( life) tide will wash out all the damage the low one did....wink.... I could answer your other queries about raising up but you prefer your spiritual darkness and thus it is probably better to leave you there up their butt and Jesus as well...

Haven't heard from you in some time Hobe or should I say " Hobelim" despiser of Vineyards but you do have a garden of your own that you do like to tend or so you have said...Hard to believe you since Irosie caught you in that lie regarding studying the Talmud in New York... We could have an interesting debate you and I on animal sacrifices leaning towards the views of Mamoniadies or Nachmaides( excuse the spelling) These have been discussed many times on these forums and you seem to be a one trick pony but I prefer to remember that you like following in your ancestors path of urinating on other people's property if you disagree with their view shows how childish your behaviour and antics can be at times..
You are still out of your mind. Go figure.

Rosie never caught me in any lie. Before there was an internet there were graduate research facilities and I had a card. Amazing isn't it?

A lame deflection from a guy who thinks that the closest living being next to God himself is hashev who wants to reinstate the ignorance and superstitious barbarity of killing farm animals in a temple dedicated to the Lord.

some messiah....

You might as well have covered yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire.
Same old Hobe.. Same old fixation... Same one trick pony.. And it is not gasoline you use but your own urine and vile just like your ancestor did all those years ago.. We already told you the temple would be a platform for teaching and fixing mistaken ideas and ideologies for all peoples it is you that only see the sacrificing of animals as its only purpose as I said before you are the one fixated and deflecting your own ignorance and superstitions.. Too bad you have not grown at all....

If a temple is ever rebuilt you will again have defiled yourselves with the work of human hands.

When the Messiah appears to lead people back to "The sanctuary of God", it is not about leading people to or overseeing the construction of any man made building where animals are slaughtered.

Any person who would ever do such a thing will always be a false messiah.

Teaching from God has already gone out from Jerusalem to every corner of the world through the very Jesus who you despise.

Sadly the good news seems to remain above your grasp because you have been blinded by this hatred and instead of reaching out for life in the light you have made your nest where the sun don't shine, deep up hashev's untidy butt.
Oh bright one the teaching to every corner of the earth about Jesus came from the VaticANUS hill as you so aptly pointed out and Rome not Jerusalem..The tide went out that way but as with all things there is always a low and high tide Jesus was the low tide and the high( life) tide will wash out all the damage the low one did....wink.... I could answer your other queries about raising up but you prefer your spiritual darkness and thus it is probably better to leave you there up their butt and Jesus as well...
Are you a prophet too? You know... a junior prophet of HaShev? Like an apostle. Are you HaShev's apostle?

Jesus, your prophet, was a brown guy.
If you say so. Why would that matter?
Because for sure if Americans knew that Jesus was brown and arab looking, they'd shit their collective pants when they realized that they've been worshipping a brown guy all this time. So spread the word! :D

First, Jews aren't really Arab looking.

Second, I don't think people are as stupid as you think they are.

Finally, what Christ looks like is not as important as what he did and still does for us
Joseph and Mary aren't Jewish names. :D

Second, you give 10% of your earnings to the Mormon Church, don't you?

Finally, Americans, especially in the bible belt south, would rather chew their own nuts off rather than worship a brown dude.
You are only slightly less insane than HaShev, but it is really close.
Are you pretending to be totally ignorant? Because at first, you seemed to be at least coherent and make sense, even if i didn't agree with it. But lately, I don't know... Have you changed your meds recently?

Jesus, your prophet, was a brown guy.
Because for sure if Americans knew that Jesus was brown and arab looking, they'd shit their collective pants when they realized that they've been worshipping a brown guy all this time. So spread the word! :D

Finally, what Christ looks like is not as important as what he did and still does for us

Finally, Americans, especially in the bible belt south, would rather chew their own nuts off rather than worship a brown dude.

Of course Mary and Joseph aren't Jewish names. They are English translations.

I pay tithing to God without hesitation. I've found that His promise from Malachi is worth far more than 10% of what He gave me.

I don't think southerners are as stupid as you'd like them to be.
Southerners are only slightly less dense than Mormons because you folks have been conned by the dumbest shit of all, the Fake Book of Mormon. Sorry brah, that's just the way it is.

This forum goes far and wide, you'd be surprised who reads these, therefore the church cringes everytime they see the resulting behavior of their teachings and how people are willing to throw Jesus & the NT under the bus in order vent their hate and anger at posters-human ego 101.

I can guarantee you that the Church of Jesus Christ has work enough to do without monitoring this forum.

This verse in Mathew 5:9 is very problematic for Christians that claim Jesus as the only offspring of Gd and shows also that good deeds can place a man or a women in an enviable position ...The problem today though is the followers of Jesus think that verse reads blessed are the piece makers as all of them are trying to take apiece of gds land Israel and they think by giving it away they will have peace.... Pretty funny and shows just another mistaken teaching in the New Testament that just doesn't work in the real world and shows Jesus once again sending his flock in the wrong direction...The Romans would be proud as they always taught divide and conquer or I came I saw I conquered one little piece at a time....

You are the wrong direction.
The followers of Jesus don't think for a minute that giving away God's land is a good idea. We know better. We have read the last chapter. Israel will be:
Surrounded by your enemies
Invaded by Russia and her Muslim allies. `
small nuked
Jewish population decimated.
Not one thing left alive on this earth if the/your Messiah doesn't show up when He does.
You had better hope Jesus is who He said He is. He is your only hope.
Even so, Netanyahu is willing to give land for peace. And in return the Jews will build a new Temple. That will all be hunky dory until the very one that talked the Jews into the false 3 and 1/2 year peace, defiles the Temple. Then the shit hits the fan.
All eyes will be on that little sliver of land.
All nations on earth will go against Israel.
You don't have to believe these prophesies, you are beginning to live them.
Too funny is that the nonsense they teach you... Jesus is just a word on a piece of paper from the amalgamated lives of a few fables and converged myths and personas... You are your own witnesses and there is nothing to prove this fantasy man exsisited outside your own book..Now that being said didn't Jesus in your book teach for 3 and a half years and didn't his teachings according to your book result in the destruction of the temple and the dispersion of my people... If this is the case then this event has already passed.... Further as I have pointed out before the fighting in Syria is on land that used to belong to ancient Israel it is not affecting the Jews who live in a little truncated piece of land in their former glory as they have waxed thin( their borders are extremely narrow and everyone including Kerry would like to make them thinner yet... Wink...) It is the Syrians who may or may not be Israelites who are being dispersed and killed in this land by a combined group of nations and peace is being sought... Regardless these things will play out as they are supposed to your Jesus will not be saving anyone certainly according to your book he couldn't save his followers and certainly he couldn't save himself and need I remind you that those events were supposed to occur in his generation not ours.. That is what we call a false hope and a con job which the little fishes have swallowed hook line and sinker to make it quite the stinker to say the least...

I cannot speak for Irish. But i can tell you that I know for myself that you are quite mistaken. My witness comes from the unspeakable power of the Holy Ghost. It was He who revealed to me that Jesus is the Christ, the light and life of this world. And it is by His Holy power that I know the day will come when I will touch the scars in his hands and wrists. But I can tell you I wont know any better then than I do now that He lives and He cleansed me of my sins.

I invite you to seek the Holy One of Israel and learn for yourself that He is who He is. The keys of obtaining this knowledge are found in all the scriptures. And not just the bible

Is HaShev your prophet? Don't be afraid to admit it.

You haven't heard?

Hashev has proclaimed to be the real messiah, shimon is a brown nose dork, his very own bonafide mini-me without a soul.

They both dream of the day when a temple is rebuilt so they can save the world by circumcising infants, outlawing bacon, and slaughtering farm animals in the name of the lord.
No. I have not heard that. I am asking him if that is what he believes, but he won't answer the question. Did he tell you that he was the Messiah?

Yes, he claims to be the awaited Jewish Messiah, the highest form of life next to God, who has come to dethrone Jesus and usher in the messianic age where he will be heralded as the real messiah and high priest of a temple dedicated to slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord like some glorified butcher in a slaughterhouse defiled and contaminated with the stench of bloody entrails..

Under his wisdom and divinely inspired leadership everyone will all live happily ever after,

I think he lost his mind many decades ago...

You'd think if that was true he would be too busy to be online trolling threads
That is an interesting thinking you made.. Tell me smarty pants did we not just elect a man as president who spent a vast amount of his valuable time on television as a reality host running s business and hiring and firing people making him an interesting fit for his new job as chief executive... Don't you think that doing this is training as well and who knows what job people get offered or falls in their laps when NEW positions open up that weren't there before.. After all people send in their resumes and usually the best man for the Job is hired.......hmmmmm...

This makes zero sense. You are seriously trying to claim that trolling threads qualifies you to be the Holy Messiah? If that's the case there are alot of overqualified people for the position.

And I never argued qualification, I said trolling is a waste of time.

I pay tithing to God without hesitation. I've found that His promise from Malachi is worth far more than 10% of what He gave me.

Southerners are only slightly less dense than Mormons because you folks have been conned by the dumbest shit of all, the Fake Book of Mormon. Sorry brah, that's just the way it is.
Didn't you say you live in North Carolina, lol?

Are you pretending to be totally ignorant? Because at first, you seemed to be at least coherent and make sense, even if i didn't agree with it. But lately, I don't know... Have you changed your meds recently?
What exactly is it that you believe I have been incoherent on, brah?

Your insults might have more sting if you bothered studying the Book of Mormon. But as it's obvious you haven't and because Jesus would want me to anyway, I will simply follow the example He set and ask Father to forgive you because you don't know what you are saying.

Didn't you say you live in North Carolina, lol?
Nope. Wrong. Again.

Pretty much everything you've said in the past week. At least.

Your insults might have more sting if you bothered studying the Book of Mormon. But as it's obvious you haven't and because Jesus would want me to anyway, I will simply follow the example He set and ask Father to forgive you because you don't know what you are saying.
I've read some of the Fake Book of Mormon, it's a bunch of made up stories... But I guess it's easier for you to pretend that I'm ignorant, lol, then to deal with people who've read the stuff and still think that it's unprovable nonsense. There are even websites with lists of absurdities in the FB of M.

I've read some of the Fake Book of Mormon, it's a bunch of made up stories... But I guess it's easier for you to pretend that I'm ignorant, lol, then to deal with people who've read the stuff and still think that it's unprovable nonsense. There are even websites with lists of absurdities in the FB of M.

I didn't ask if you could reference websites made by people who haven't read it claiming to debunk it. In fact I didn't ask anything. You've demonstrated absolutely no knowledge that gives any informed person reason to believe you've read it let alone studied and understood it.

Who is the main character of the Book of Mormon?

What's your fav story? What's your least favorite?

What doctrine does it teach that you find false?

What is the climactic event of the Book of Mormon?

Can you answer even these basic questions without looking?

Btw your answer here is a cop out non answer. He can't address anything you have issues with if you refuse to be specific. Usually a tactic by someone who is unable to be specific

This verse in Mathew 5:9 is very problematic for Christians that claim Jesus as the only offspring of Gd and shows also that good deeds can place a man or a women in an enviable position ...The problem today though is the followers of Jesus think that verse reads blessed are the piece makers as all of them are trying to take apiece of gds land Israel and they think by giving it away they will have peace.... Pretty funny and shows just another mistaken teaching in the New Testament that just doesn't work in the real world and shows Jesus once again sending his flock in the wrong direction...The Romans would be proud as they always taught divide and conquer or I came I saw I conquered one little piece at a time....

You are the wrong direction.
The followers of Jesus don't think for a minute that giving away God's land is a good idea. We know better. We have read the last chapter. Israel will be:
Surrounded by your enemies
Invaded by Russia and her Muslim allies. `
small nuked
Jewish population decimated.
Not one thing left alive on this earth if the/your Messiah doesn't show up when He does.
You had better hope Jesus is who He said He is. He is your only hope.
Even so, Netanyahu is willing to give land for peace. And in return the Jews will build a new Temple. That will all be hunky dory until the very one that talked the Jews into the false 3 and 1/2 year peace, defiles the Temple. Then the shit hits the fan.
All eyes will be on that little sliver of land.
All nations on earth will go against Israel.
You don't have to believe these prophesies, you are beginning to live them.
Too funny is that the nonsense they teach you... Jesus is just a word on a piece of paper from the amalgamated lives of a few fables and converged myths and personas... You are your own witnesses and there is nothing to prove this fantasy man exsisited outside your own book..Now that being said didn't Jesus in your book teach for 3 and a half years and didn't his teachings according to your book result in the destruction of the temple and the dispersion of my people... If this is the case then this event has already passed.... Further as I have pointed out before the fighting in Syria is on land that used to belong to ancient Israel it is not affecting the Jews who live in a little truncated piece of land in their former glory as they have waxed thin( their borders are extremely narrow and everyone including Kerry would like to make them thinner yet... Wink...) It is the Syrians who may or may not be Israelites who are being dispersed and killed in this land by a combined group of nations and peace is being sought... Regardless these things will play out as they are supposed to your Jesus will not be saving anyone certainly according to your book he couldn't save his followers and certainly he couldn't save himself and need I remind you that those events were supposed to occur in his generation not ours.. That is what we call a false hope and a con job which the little fishes have swallowed hook line and sinker to make it quite the stinker to say the least...

I cannot speak for Irish. But i can tell you that I know for myself that you are quite mistaken. My witness comes from the unspeakable power of the Holy Ghost. It was He who revealed to me that Jesus is the Christ, the light and life of this world. And it is by His Holy power that I know the day will come when I will touch the scars in his hands and wrists. But I can tell you I wont know any better then than I do now that He lives and He cleansed me of my sins.

I invite you to seek the Holy One of Israel and learn for yourself that He is who He is. The keys of obtaining this knowledge are found in all the scriptures. And not just the bible

Thing is, nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. The Holy Spirit convicts us. He reveals Christ. And yes, you will be able to touch all of Christ's scars. On His hands, His feet, His back, and His face... The Jews will weep when they see how badly scarred He is. And I am so glad you have found him.

Having said that, It is the same Jesus Christ that warned of the coming troubles on earth. I didn't make those prophesies up. Israel is in for some very rough times. All nations will come against Israel. Not good.

Ahhh... nice blanket statement. It's like you aren't even trying.

Forum List

Back