lighter skinned blacks are more intelligent than darker skinned blacks.

Just Google it. This information is widely available and widely accepted. It isn't hard to find. Providing 'links' is appropriate for relatively unknown or obscure information, but this information is essentially general knowledge.

I have actually read a lot on this topic so I know that your statement is basically unsubstantiated. it is yet another case of wishful thinking ...

LMAO What total crap. Look it up you idiot. Education changes IQ levels. It is not an unsubstantiated claim. With one click of your computer, you will find a long list of studies that say just that.

Seriously, you are pathetic.

so then it changes IQ for everyone?

then it's just a matter of where you start

What is it with dark skinned black people hating light skinned black people? I was amazed when I spent time in the South by the high amounts of intraracial hatred within the black community. Weird.

Video: So Ignorant: Light Skin Vs Dark Skin [Documentary Trailer]

Dark Skinned Vs. Light Skinned: The Black Man's Dilemma - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

I think you would fit right in at stormfront.

OK.

But why do some dark skinned black people dislike some light skinned black people?

What is it with dark skinned black people hating light skinned black people? I was amazed when I spent time in the South by the high amounts of intraracial hatred within the black community. Weird.

Dark Skinned Vs. Light Skinned: The Black Man's Dilemma - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

OK.

But why do some dark skinned black people dislike some light skinned black people?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSAOHAI4gg]Jesse Jackson, wants to cut Obama's nuts off - YouTube[/ame]

OK.

Using Darwinsm to put down blacks is passe. You need to learn some nw crypto racist code. You must be an old person.

OK.

Using Darwinsm to put down blacks is passe. You need to learn some nw crypto racist code. You must be an old person.

I did not mention Darwin. I'm not being cryptic about anything. I'm not old.

I asked a question, you really do not have to answer it if you do not wish to.

and you would fit right in on Farrakhan's board

Anyone that doesn't understand that slavery was being practiced by all races is in serious need of a history lesson. A real one.

Anyone that doesn't understand that slavery was being practiced by all races is in serious need of a history lesson. A real one.

No one is fucking saying that. Quit repeating yourself. You already said that and I addressed it. Nazi's sure like to ignore shit.

that is a racist comment.
And how is what you've been blathering about here NOT racist?

You've been applying the same tired stereotype to an entire race in some screwed up attempt to explain why a race which you hate is seemingly less intelligent than another.

Intelligence comes from a whole variety of factors, most importantly from day one when infants are just starting out in life. Child development has A LOT to do with how well the kids will perform later in life and you cannot deny, white kids get a much better head start in this country than lots of other minorities. You obviously got dropped on your head when you were a baby which explains every post you write.

black babies adopted into white middle class families are better prepared to start school and yet the effect wears off and those babies end up resembling their birth parent rather than their adoptive parents in respect to intelligence.

Heat Start spent a lot of money with no improvement in cognitive abilitybut some improvement in social skills due to exposure to middle class social workers and MC values.

just how much black dysfunction is due to black culture dysfunction in large swathes of the black community? can (or should) outsiders go in and 'fix things'?

Your blanket unsubstantiated statements are "what's wrong" with American society. There are far too many people like you who seem oblivious to the millions of decent, honest ,Christian Black people around them. The Black middle class is alive and well. It is made up of dark and light skinned blacks who realize a professional commonality among themselves.
Until recently, though, poor blacks and middle class blacks were forced to share the same neighborhoods; unlike their white counterparts. Middle class white neighbor hoods are starkly different from those where poorer whites live. Could that simple observation be a link to the collective notion that all blacks are criminal morons because they did not segregate themselves by classes as whites have done?

You've been applying the same tired stereotype to an entire race in some screwed up attempt to explain why a race which you hate is seemingly less intelligent than another.

Intelligence comes from a whole variety of factors, most importantly from day one when infants are just starting out in life. Child development has A LOT to do with how well the kids will perform later in life and you cannot deny, white kids get a much better head start in this country than lots of other minorities. You obviously got dropped on your head when you were a baby which explains every post you write.

black babies adopted into white middle class families are better prepared to start school and yet the effect wears off and those babies end up resembling their birth parent rather than their adoptive parents in respect to intelligence.

Heat Start spent a lot of money with no improvement in cognitive abilitybut some improvement in social skills due to exposure to middle class social workers and MC values.

just how much black dysfunction is due to black culture dysfunction in large swathes of the black community? can (or should) outsiders go in and 'fix things'?

Your blanket unsubstantiated statements are "what's wrong" with American society. There are far too many people like you who seem oblivious to the millions of decent, honest ,Christian Black people around them. The Black middle class is alive and well. It is made up of dark and light skinned blacks who realize a professional commonality among themselves.
Until recently, though, poor blacks and middle class blacks were forced to share the same neighborhoods; unlike their white counterparts. Middle class white neighbor hoods are starkly different from those where poorer whites live. Could that simple observation be a link to the collective notion that all blacks are criminal morons because they did not segregate themselves by classes as whites have done?
:clap2:

poor white neighborhoods have nowhere near the crime rate that poor black neighborhoods have .

poor white neighborhoods have nowhere near the crime rate that poor black neighborhoods have .

If they would look at any of the data they'ed see that to be so. WTF wrong with these people? Do they enjoy seeing thousands of black teenagers being blown away and joining gangs? If they would speak up maybe we could do something!

75% of all murders in Chicago in 2009 were caused by blacks.

Last edited:
that is a racist comment.

You're gonna need to provide a link for that one. :cuckoo:

Whites are smarter than blacks as a whole. It stands to reason that blacks mixed with whites would be smarter than the pure negro.

I always wondered if white mixed with fucktard would make fucktard smarter. I can see here the answer is no.

If they would look at any of the data they'ed see that to be so. WTF wrong with these people? Do they enjoy seeing thousands of black teenagers being blown away and joining gangs? If they would speak up maybe we could do something!

75% of all murders in Chicago in 2009 were caused by blacks.

Quit pretending to care.

Last edited:
:doubt:Of course we all know there are no really stupid white people. Just those who didn't get a chance to have a good education and upbringing. Just those who were born poor, in an uneducated family with bad genes. Just those with no natural or environmental bonuses among the 'white' race are kinda stupid. But no matter how stupid a white person is, all black people are even dumber. Of course. So, no matter who you marry or fornicate with, no matter how many white plantation owners raped black slaves, no matter who, what or why it happened, just having 'white' blood is gonna improve your chances of having a higher intellect. Yep. Of course.:doubt:

Forum List

Back