LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

What's the matter Big Old Bitch? Are ya pissed that you're unable to do anything other than bitch about the illegals on a board?
At least I don't contribute to pollution. I ride everywhere I need to go in town.

I do more than that punk ass bitch. If I only bitch on the board it more then pedaling my ass on a bike across town on a bike. Don't take any brains to do that, uh?
Learn any new words beside racist? Get a life and stop being a pesty little bug.
I doubt if you've contributed to anything to the human society in your miserable little existence.
Anyone using the screen name "aBikerSailor" has got to be a loser.

I've got the name "A Biker Sailor" because not only was I an amateur racer (ranked no. 20 in the city of Memphis TN) of bicycles, but also because I have a Harley.

Oh yeah.......I also served this country for 20 years in the US Navy, through 4 war zones.

Still think I didn't contribute anything to human society? I'd beg to differ. What have YOU done for this country other than be a racist bitch?

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists, bitch.

*** Watch your mouth, tricycle man. That Harley and your experience on boats doesn't give you automatic entitlement to ANYTHING, buster, particularly the foul language you choose to fling around.

And no, I don't duck and run from Harley guys with tats and foul mouths. I'm not only a 10 gen American, a Catholic and a Democrat -- I've got a Harley in the garage.

And USAF, by the way.

With DREAM Act Shelved, Immigrants Look to 2012•
December 15, 2010
Garibay, who came to Austin, Texas from Mexico City with her mother when she was 12, now has a master’s degree in nursing but is unable to work in her chosen field because of her status. Yet she said she won’t fade into the shadows after the vote. That, she said, is the biggest change from a decade ago.

With DREAM Act Shelved, Immigrants Look to 2012

Mexico needs you much more than we do. Go there and help a desperate country. MEXICO NEEDS IT'S NATIVE BORN, especially the educated. We educated you, now go home.

Nursing Jobs in Mexico
If you are looking for a permanent, per diem, or travel nursing job; in-patient, out-patient or hospice you have come to the right place. We have partnered with the leading hospitals, travel nurse companies and recruitment agencies to help you find your dream nursing job!
http://mexico-mo.nursing-jobs.us/

Last edited:
Does U.S. need low-skilled workers?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9OoSmpGzfU[/ame]

Does the US need a LITTLE OLD LADY who pockets 23.000 dollar every year from the federal government just for being an Indian?

HELL NO!!

The US economy may not need low-skilled workers but it needs leeches even less!!

Last edited:
23.000 is not much money.

I assume that was a typo. But yes america does need low skilled workers. The teens and such that used to do much of the low skilled work ie lawncare temp ag work, etc now are too spoiled to get off their overweight butts to do anything except go thru a drive thru.

Funny event today.
I went to a Fantastic Sams to get a haircut.
Sitting accross from me waiting were 3 teens and between them they were using 5 little electronic devices. talking texting, browsing, etc.

I had to burst out laughing and they just thought I was a crazy old man I suppose.
Not that I am not a crazy old man but I am not a techie addict to the point that it runs my life.

Originally posted by uscitizen

Citizen, you have a well-deserved reputation for being a reasonable guy. A guy who simply stresses the need to enforce the US immigration laws without insulting Mexico like it was rotten fish or advocating any kind of cruel treatment to illegal immigrants.

Being a reasonable guy I'm sure you're gonna agree with me on this:

23.000 is an awful lot of money for the "job" of being a native american citizen!!

Last edited:
José;3150534 said:
Originally posted by uscitizen

Citizen, you have a well-deserved reputation for being a reasonable guy. A guy who simply stresses the need to enforce the US immigration laws without insulting Mexico like it was rotten fish or advocating any kind of cruel treatment to illegal immigrants.

Being a reasonable guy I'm sure you're gonna agree with me on this:

23 k is an awful lot of money for the "job" of being a native american citizen!!

What is the price for genocide and taking everything from many groups of native Americans? Forcing your religion on them and doing your best to kill theirs?
Many of them still live in relative squalor on useless land.

How many get this 23k per year?

I think this is pretty much a non issue in the overall scheme of our problems.

José;3150488 said:
Does the US need a LITTLE OLD LADY who pockets 23.000 dollar every year from the federal government just for being an Indian?

HELL NO!!

$23,000 is from Indian land leased by the Federal Government. Indians do not receive money from the government JUST FOR BEING INDIAN. Kiss off Jose

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think different areas of the USA could be experiencing a variety of issues that are different from one State to another.

Texas is a multi-cultural State and always has been. And we have highly skilled, highly talented people here. We don't have the Immigration issues I'm seeing happen in other States. And, I'm not at all sure why. Our Governor stays on top of everything, and always puts Texas and Texans first.

The issues I have personally with all this Immigration is the fact all of it is a deliberate shift in major populations throughout the entire world, and it's being done exactly along the same lines as occurred just prior to WWII.

Yes of course too many Immigrants are coming into the country -- and it's not just too many Mexicans. It's too many Immigrants.

The Mexicans, South Americans and Central Americans can't go home because their governments are allowing and likely even participating in the horrific violence and terrorism designs that has forced those people here. We already know the Vatican is the hand in that picture.

Just as disturbing, if no more so, is the fact the American food is now coming from all over the world and the Vatican is in control of commodities now. We are again seeing a pre-WWII event happening -- early stages of a manmade famine at play. Start monitoring your food prices.

Exactly, precisely, who the heck is protecting the American people now? Well, it sure as heck isn't Obama or any of our Democrats. They go from "stupid" to "more stupid". It's as if they live in la-la land or worse, want all this crap to happen.

Fortunately the American people are the type who don't take to garbage like all this mess. My greatest fear? That Obama and his band of idiots and crazies will pull more sneaky b.s. before he is removed from Office, then we will be stuck getting rid of every law that fruitcake put into motion.

If he chooses to keep jacking with the American people, I doubt the Americans will keep quiet.

To post incessantly, on message boards, about immigration issues?

I'd say probably not.

To post incessantly, on message boards, about immigration issues?

I'd say probably not.

Reading and comprehension are two different things. What I have advocated (that you term "incessant") is that the Immigrants migrate to Vatican City.

I never said Immigration wasn't a serious problem. It is.

It's a serious problem worldwide.

Uh Oh Jose, did you just cut on Indians? Say it ain't so ese.

Antiseminoleism?

I'm all for compensating native americans for their territorial losses.

Let's consider lilolady's 23 k as the rent the US government pays for this giant property called America. Absolutely fair in my book.

BUT THE FACT THAT THE SAME OLD LADY WHO SPEND DAY AFTER DAY, WEEK AFTER WEEK, ETC... BADMOUTHING MEXICANS WHO WORK IN BACKBREAKING JOBS IS HERSELF A BIGGER LEECH GETTING 23 K FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JUST FOR HAVING NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE.

THIS IS IRONIC AS HELL.

Yes, and not all of the teens are "too spoiled" to get up off their butts...I have one that has been mowing lawns since he was 11 (he is now 16) and another teen that mucks out horse stalls for her paychecks. That qualifies for low skilled work and I say you take a teenager you know and help them find a job rather than making generalizations. It may not be as easy for teens to get a job in this job market but the ones that are willing to work will find some odd job to earn gas money. The future of this country happens to be the teens...so teach em how to get off their butts !!!!!

Forum List

Back