LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

José;3301144 said:
José;3301085 said:
I know you don't reject white guilty neither in America nor in Mexico, Madeline, so no one can accuse you of being incoherent on this particular issue.

But you have an awful lot of posters on this Board (Angelhair, Old Rocks, Frazzledgear, just to name a few) and people in America who create a grotesque caricature of white Mexicans as savage capitalists ravaging the Mexican poor while at the same time blaming american blacks themselves for their poverty.

This is a hell of a double standard, specially when you consider that slavery was outlawed in Mexico almost 50 years before the American Civil War.

Fair enough, Jose'. Leave aside the racial question. I understand Mexico once had a much larger middle class than it now does, and the elite, through a corrupt government, dismantled assets and basically embezzled them, impoverishing miillions and sending Mexico into a slide that has still not ended.

If that is an unfair characterization, please explain.

LOL...

You did anything but "leave the racial question aside". Mexico's political and economic elite is 100% white.

More white guilt for Mexico coming from America. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dun especially care what they LOOK like. Did they do what I said or not?

Originally posted by Madeline
I dun especially care what they LOOK like. Did they do what I said or not?

If you're referring to the 1994 financial crisis there are a lot of finger-pointing to do.

Government overspending, the armed rebellion in Chiapas, the murder of presidential candidate Luis Colosio (the rebellion and the murder generated a crisis of confidence and scared investors away), and yes, corruption.

But make no mistake. Mexico has been a third world country since its independence in 1810.

The root causes of economic development/underdevelopment is one of the least understood issues in economy, political science and sociology, Madeline.

You have a wide range of theories that go from racial explanations ("Mexico's biggest problem is that it's full of Mexicans") to sociological ones (socio-economic-political structures inherited from Spain).

Last edited:
I think the racial theories are complete horseshit. No surprise there, I suppose. I'm not sure what the sociological theories might could be, but it's past time we started to have this discussion.

Seems to me, Mexico's economy must be heavily dependent on tourism. It has to have been quite the blow that students in the US were advised to avoid Mexico during spring break last year. And I have watched a tv show about a wealthy Mexican family who fled to the US after the husband was kidnapped. They said their neighbors back in Mexico did not want to talk openly about such crimes for fear their property values would drop, but that more and more people in their situation were being forced out for fear of crime.

So here's my first question: it looks to me like law and order has completely broken in most of Mexico. How can it bet restored? What does the Mexican government need that it does not have in order to take back the streets and end the glut of homicides by drug gangs?

IMMIGRANTS vs. ILLEGAL ALIENS
Pro-illegal alien advocates like to compare illegal aliens who stole into this country illegally to immigrants that came through Ellis Island and registered and some of them were turned away. Illegal aliens did not register at the border.

Those immigrants who came through Ellis Island did not suck the welfare and healthcare system. Did not suck the life out of America like illegal aliens are doing. They and their children learned English on their own and not at the expense of the tax payers.

Immigrants of old built this country and illegal aliens are tearing it down. Immigrants of old did not cost this country billions they made contributions.

They also like to be compared to Afro-Americans and their fight for freedom and civil rights after being released from 200 years of forced labor. Some Blacks were born into slavery and died in slavery. Never saw the face of freedom. They were brought here against their will. Illegal aliens were not.

How dare them or anyone who try to compare illegal aliens to Afro-American. It is a direct insult to every Afro-American and black leaders should take the lead in opposing illegal immigration because illegal aliens displace Black workers at a rate much higher than any other race.

Illegal aliens were not stolen from their country and forced into the labor force, they stole in under the cover of darkness like animals and did not register at the border. Even Blacks were registered on slave ships. Illegal aliens stole into this country and thief is a crime.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants and make no contribution to this country and they should be rounded up like cattle and sent home and never allowed back.

“They are humans and should be treated humanely.” If you expect to be treated humanely, then do the humane thing and enter the country like humans and not like animals.

There is absolute no comparison between immigrants that came through Ellis Island and Blacks that were brought here against their will and force into 200 years of free labor and illegal aliens.

Plan B -kick them in the stomach? :evil:

Huge-pregnant-belly-1.jpg

Plan B is inhuman and we do not do that to animals much less illega aliens. They can have all the babies they want, just not on my pay check.

Obama inherited trillions dollar wars AND a deficit. It is going to take a lot more money to get us out of the mess Bush got us into.
:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I think the racial theories are complete horseshit. No surprise there, I suppose. I'm not sure what the sociological theories might could be, but it's past time we started to have this discussion.

Seems to me, Mexico's economy must be heavily dependent on tourism. It has to have been quite the blow that students in the US were advised to avoid Mexico during spring break last year. And I have watched a tv show about a wealthy Mexican family who fled to the US after the husband was kidnapped. They said their neighbors back in Mexico did not want to talk openly about such crimes for fear their property values would drop, but that more and more people in their situation were being forced out for fear of crime.

So here's my first question: it looks to me like law and order has completely broken in most of Mexico. How can it bet restored? What does the Mexican government need that it does not have in order to take back the streets and end the glut of homicides by drug gangs?

They need it's people to revolt like in Egypt and take back their country by making demands of a corrupt government. American do not tuck tail and run when the going get rough. They stay stand and fight. Mexicans are a gutless bunch of cowards. If they want a better life they should fight for a better life. The Mexican of old would be ashamed of the wimps that are calling themselves Mexicans.

Los Niños Héroes
Mexico has known many heroes through her long and eventful history. Perhaps none have captured the imagination and stirred the hearts to the degree that Los Niños Héroes (Heroic Children) have. In 1847, six brave young men fought valiantly for their country during the Mexican-American War. Tragically, they died defending her honor.

Ranging in age from just 13 to 19 years of age, these military cadets are remembered today with reverence and national pride. A great monument erected in their honor, Los Niños Héroes Monument, stands proudly at the entrance to Chapultepec Park in Mexico City. This historical memorial is visited by thousands of Mexican citizens and foreign travelers each year.:clap2::clap2:
Los Ninos Heroes - Mexican-American War - Mexico History

[
They need it's people to revolt like in Egypt and take back their country by making demands of a corrupt government. American do not tuck tail and run when the going get rough. They stay stand and fight. Mexicans are a gutless bunch of cowards. If they want a better life they should fight for a better life. The Mexican of old would be ashamed of the wimps that are calling themselves Mexicans.

Los Niños Héroes
Mexico has known many heroes through her long and eventful history. Perhaps none have captured the imagination and stirred the hearts to the degree that Los Niños Héroes (Heroic Children) have. In 1847, six brave young men fought valiantly for their country during the Mexican-American War. Tragically, they died defending her honor.

Ranging in age from just 13 to 19 years of age, these military cadets are remembered today with reverence and national pride. A great monument erected in their honor, Los Niños Héroes Monument, stands proudly at the entrance to Chapultepec Park in Mexico City. This historical memorial is visited by thousands of Mexican citizens and foreign travelers each year.:clap2::clap2:
Los Ninos Heroes - Mexican-American War - Mexico History

Mexico should publish this instead:

But in Mexico, corruption was more complicated, and violent. What happened in 1991 in the Veracruz incident, when Customs and Mexican drug law enforcement officials attempted to intercept a drug transport plane?

I was the assistant commissioner of Customs, and in charge of all law enforcement for Customs during the 1990 to 1994 period. The aircraft was a large airplane. It tripped the radars, and our aircraft began tracking it from South America up towards Mexico. And at that particular time a Mexican attorney general 's police aircraft took off, along with a U.S. Customs Citation jet. So there were two planes in the air, one loaded with Mexican attorney general's federal police, and the other with U.S. Customs pilots who maintained FLIR aircraft, and FLIR is the Forward-Looking-Infrared Radar, which can track heat sources, even in the nighttime. So it was basically the eyes and ears of the operation, and the plane from the government of Mexico was the actual response and action aircraft.

The incident that occurred, that I became aware of, was that as the drug plane landed, the Mexico attorney general's plane came in not very long after it. As the plane came onto the ground, and the U.S. aircraft hovered, or circled above it, they began to note that there were cries of gunfire from the ground people over the radio. And on the FLIR tape and from the vision of the pilots, they reported to us that the Mexico agents were under fire. As the incident progressed, it was a long gunfight. One by one the Mexican drug agents from the government of Mexico were killed. The aircraft, hovering, or circling, the Customs aircraft, was able to record much of this. And it appeared that there were army vehicles, or what looked to be army vehicles, in the perimeter area around where this attack took place.
It was so violent that the pilot with the drug plane--excuse me, the Mexico attorney general's plane, which was several hundred yards away from where the action was occurring, was actually tracked down by the individuals on the ground and killed. The incident lasted probably close to two hours. From start to finish.

blank.gif

Who were the assassins?
It was actually army troops. Army troops in that sector who had been, we found out later, paid to protect that airstrip and that load coming into Mexico. And I think the point here is that corruption paid off one side, however these Mexico federal police agents gave their lives trying to intercept and interdict this load of drugs. I think that, of all the shocks I've had in my career, that was probably the biggest, that an entire military unit would be involved in protecting drug loads. And to the point that they would actually attack and murder Mexican federal drug police.

blank.gif

How did the Mexican government react?
I would say that, having become intimately involved in that particular investigation, I saw a lot of courage on the part of the then-deputy attorney general, and some of the high police officials, who pushed very hard to prosecute the individuals involved. And in fact the prosecution did occur, and the senior officers involved were convicted, which is the first time ever that senior officers in the Mexican army were convicted of an action like that.

blank.gif

Yet U.S. drug officials were still wary of working with Mexican law enforcement. When U.S. law enforcement conducted an undercover money laundering operation in Mexico, nobody south of the border knew a thing about it. What happened with Operation Casablanca?

Well, I think what happened initially in Casablanca was, the Mexican government was really not aware of what we were doing. We were critically aware that there might be leaks. We had guarded against leaks all along the system, and a decision was made in Washington to notify the Mexican government officially at really the very last minute. Obviously that was embarrassing to the Mexican government. The case went down successfully. And there was a hue and cry in Mexico about U.S. operations, about sovereignty. There were a lot of issues and finger pointing about who knew, when they knew, and what were these U.S. agents doing in Mexico.

blank.gif

Can you describe the operation?
Casablanca originally was targeted at Cali cartel brokers, currency brokers, people who were the contact people to launder money. As that investigation proceeded, we ended up working on the Juarez cartel people. The Cali cartel and the Juarez cartel had one thing in common: they collected a lot of money in the United States, and they didn't know what to do with all that cash. And they needed to move it back to where they could spend it in a clean traceless way. As we proceeded in that investigation, and in other investigations, I might add, we ended up with an undercover money laundering organization, set up to approach these people and to identify their sources of money in the United States. During that phase of the investigation, we legitimately stumbled into some bankers in Mexico. And the bankers actually asked us, hey, we know what's going on, so why don't you cut us in. So we ended up targeting the banks because they had approached us. And as we started with one bank, going to two banks, we actually were besieged, and I use that term guardedly, but we were besieged by bankers who heard from their friends that there were big profits to make. And as we proceeded, we ended up two bankers, four bankers, six, and the numbers just kept going up. And during that operation we laundered over $100 million of traffickers' money through those banks down into--ultimately most of it went to Colombia. And we would actually bring these people in the operation, and with undercover cameras, they would sit and brag and talk for hours about how much money they were going to make, and that they clearly knew it was drug money, and didn't care. As long as they didn't touch the drugs themselves, they didn't care. It was all about money, and it was all about lining their own pockets. It was probably the best lesson in greed you could see on television.

blank.gif

How did you collect the money and what did you do with it once you had it?
We actually did pickups in various manners. Some monies were brought to us. Others, we would meet couriers in parking lots. We would deposit some of the monies in the banks in the United States. And then we would move some of it electronically to the banks in Mexico. In other cases, we would actually move the bulk cash to a bank in Mexico. So there were various ways that the money was moved into Mexico in those banks.

blank.gif

U.S. Customs agents would drive the money into a Mexican bank? How did you do it?
Actually, the informant took money across the border, in at least one case that I know of. The majority was by electronic transfer. In some cases we used Caribbean banks that we had set up. And the money would move from Los Angeles to the Caribbean bank. From the Caribbean bank to Mexico, it would then either move back to the United States in converted form into Mexican bank drafts, and be deposited in various accounts that we stipulated, or it would move from those accounts, to other accounts sometimes offshore in the Caribbean. Or it could be transferred directly out of the Mexican bank to Colombia. And in some cases it would go not just to an individual bank account, but yet be laundered a second time in Colombia through a peso or currency exchange. So its identity became further remote.

blank.gif

It's hard to keep track. But I guess that's the point. But didn't the Mexican bankers become suspicious when you were able to move money through U.S. banks with such ease?
They didn't care as long as the money came to them. As long as they saw money coming to them across the border into those accounts, they only worried about money being transferred in. An electronic transfer from the United States was not something they worried about, because that part was legal.

blank.gif

They weren't worried about being arrested in Mexico? They felt that they were immune from arrest. They bragged out they could control the system, that the banking laws were such that they didn't need to worry about them.
blank.gif

Read more at:
frontline: drug wars: interviews: john e. hensley | PBS

Last edited:
Mexico: Government Corruption, Drug Cartels and Illegal Immigration

Mexico. On the surface, it appears that this neighbor to the South has much to offer not only to the United States, but to all of the countries in the Americas. It has beautiful beaches, abundant resources and a rich colorful culture. It could be a leader to rest of Latin America. In reality, Mexico has chosen to be a chronic problem that has made a mockery out of any notion of acceptance of American sovereignty, has allowed criminals to cross into the United States to commit violent crimes and then refuse to extradite them in any significant numbers. No active major Mexican drug trafficker has been extradited to the United States. Their politicians allow drug and human trafficking to overburden our law enforcement as a result of the corruption that runs rampant throughout Mexico. In 2006, a tunnel was discovered running about 2,400 feet from a warehouse near the airport in Tijuana to a warehouse in San Diego. More than 2 tons of marijuana had been found inside. It was unclear how long the tunnel had been in operation. Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here just to work. Lou Dobbs reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work. It always amazes me that Mexico and many legal and illegal Mexicans in America continues to paint America as the bad guys. It is simply ridiculous that things have been allowed to go this far, as our politicians refuse to act in a timely manner to put an end to the border controversy. American politicians of both parties are not acting on illegal immigration and the other problems that have accompanied it (i.e. human trafficking and narcotics smuggling), because they are being lobbied by Latino groups, manufacturing, farming and other industries that have replaced American workers with the illegals that are looking to make an honest living but will work for cheaper wages and less benefits than ordinary Americans. This combined with the new global market has resulted in the demise of the American middle class. Politicians in recent years have been more concerned with the Hispanic vote than the American vote. So what is really so bad with Mexico that so many people are running for America.

Government Corruption
During his first visit to the United States, Mexican President Calderón spoke at his alma Mater Harvard University, proposing job creation in Mexico as a means to stem Mexican migration to the United States. He said an increase in investment would boost the economy. The truth is that Mexican trade with the US and Canada has tripled since the implementation of NAFTA in 1994. Mexico has 12 free trade agreements with over 40 countries including, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, the European Free Trade Area, and Japan, putting more than 90% of trade under free trade agreements. They should be more than any other country in the world able to produce enough jobs on their own for their own. Calderon has be a realist and understand that the reason that U.S. and other industrialized nations are not willing to relocate and stay in Mexico is because the entire system is full of corruption. Seriously, bribery is a way of life in Mexico and corruption is instilled at an early age. It can be argued that this corruption begins when Mexicans are children and are taught from their parents to fear and distrust authorities. To begin to change the culture of corruption within the Mexican public, education must be the major tool. By educating the children of Mexico at an early age through the school system, there will likely be greater success at changing the culture of corruption. This is the same step that many industrialized countries have taken.

As far as saying investment is the answer to any problems that are occurring in Mexico is wrong. Mexico, in order to attract new investment, must deal with itself with all it's resources from the inside out.. In Mexico, it is common to see local police harassing locals and tourists in order to be bribed. The practice of "la mordida", the bribe, is a way of life in Mexico To get by, one makes no bones about slipping that cop a 20 peso bill to let you off for a minor traffic violation or bogus charge. After all, that's why he stopped you in the first place. The Mexican law enforcement is a true "For Profit Business". They take bribes, turn their heads and at times even assist criminals if the price is right. It is estimated that bribery takes as much as 25% of the annual income of Mexicans. It is this form of coercion and activity that has led many Mexicans into poverty.

The chain of command that currently exists within Mexican law enforcement is corrupt on all layers from the lowest ranks to the highest, they understand that their actions will not be punished, and this mindset makes it possible for them to continue their illegal ways.

Jan 9, 2008 -- Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, released a U.S. Border Patrol report titled, "Mexican Government Incidents. The report describes 29 confirmed incidents in 2006 along the U.S. - Mexican border involving Mexican military and/or law enforcement personnel, 17 of which involved armed Mexican government agents. Among the incidents cited. January 3, 2006, [Troopers] attempted to apprehend three vehicles believed to be smuggling contraband on I-10... As the vehicles approached the border, Troopers stated that a Mexican Military Humvee armed with a .50 caliber weapon and several soldiers were seen assisting smugglers return to Mexico... Officers then noticed several armed subjects dressed in fatigue type clothing unload the contraband into the Humvee. These subjects set fire to the stalled vehicle before leaving the area.

"These documents not only show the dangerous and chaotic situation at the Mexican border, but also the complicity of some Mexican government agents in violating U.S. law," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "The U.S. government must begin to take these incidents more seriously, publicize them and take measures to bring the crisis at our border under control."

Mexican Attorney General Medina Mora has long complained about the smuggling of weapons from the United States to Mexico. Cartels arrange for the purchase of weapons in the United States and move them into Mexico. This problem is exacerbated by corruption within the Mexican Customs department, and the general lawless atmosphere that exists on the U.S.-Mexican border.

Amnesty International recently released a report detailing the flaws in the Mexican criminal justice system. In regard to corruption, their study exposes that the corruption rises into the ranks of judges and prosecutors. Calderon plans to send proposals to Congress that would make it easier to fire corrupt police officers and seize criminals’. In addition, Calderon has said that he would like to see Mexico’s trials resemble more closely those in the United States. :eusa_hand:

Next Section: Mexico Drug Cartels

I believe there is no reason to change the constitution (14th ammendment), because there is no law that states US children cannot leave the country. Parents take their children out of the US everyday to live abroad, when deporting illegal aliens their children can go with them. If the parents don't want to take them they can sign over their rights and the foster care system can take over. There is no such thing as an "Anchor baby" since the baby in question can leave the country. This is the middle ground view, as the left wants to change the constitution, and the right wants ammnesty.

Does she even know where the border is and why it is there??...
:cuckoo:
Border Patrol Data Contradicts Napolitano's Testimony That U.S. Has 'Effective Control of the Great Majority' of Both Northern and Southern Borders
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 -- Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, contradicts testimony that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano gave the House Homeland Security Commmittee on Wednesday in which she said that the U.S. government had secured “effective control of the great majority” of the both the northern and southern borders.
According to the data that Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has provided to CNSNews.com, as of Sept. 30, 2010 (the end of fiscal year 2010), the U.S. government had established “effective control” of only about 44 percent (873 miles) of the 1,994-mile-long southwest border and only about 2 percent (69 miles) of the approximately 4,000 mile-long northern border. Border miles under “effective control” is a metric the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) uses in its annual performance reports to measure the success of the Border Patrol.

As defined by DHS, a mile of the border is under the “effective control” of the government “when the appropriate mix of personnel, equipment, technology and tactical infrastructure has been deployed to reasonably ensure that when an attempted illegal entry is detected, the Border Patrol has the ability to identify, classify and respond to bring the attempted illegal entry to a satisfactory law enforcement resolution.”

In other words, a border mile under “effective control” is a place on the border where the U.S. government can be “reasonably” expected to intercept an illegal crosser. Despite the CBP data showing that as of Sept. 30, 2010 only 44 percent of the U.S. Mexico border and only 2 percent of the U.S.-Canada border was under “effective control,” Napolitano told the House Homeland Security panel on Wednesday: “Well, I think in terms of manpower, technology, infrastructure, we have effective control over the great majority of both borders particularly at the ports and then we are using manpower and new technology to help us between the ports.”

“It is a project that is never-ending,” Napolitano told the committee. “We are relentless in it. We recognize that when you are a country as large as ours with the kind of land borders we have that you’re never going to seal those borders. That is an unrealistic expectation.”

“But I would say my top priority in terms of effective control is the Tucson sector of the southwest border,” she said. Napolitano’s comments were in response to a question from Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.), whose district lies on the border, who asked her to provide the percentage of both of the U.S. land borders that the U.S. government had under control.

MORE

See also:

ICE Allowed the Release of 890 Imprisoned Deportable Aliens, Convicted of Serious Crimes, Into U.S. in FY 2009
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) failed to identify more than 800 criminal alien convicts eligible for deportation before they were released from U.S. prisons, including “many” of “the most egregious criminal aliens, who pose a significant pubic safety risk,” according to a report by the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). According to the report, released on Feb. 4, ICE’s Criminal Alien Program, or CAP, “is responsible for identifying criminal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local prisons and jails who are eligible for removal from the United States.”
In fiscal year 2009, CAP failed to identify 890 criminal aliens eligible for removal from the United States, according to the report. These criminals had been incarcerated in facilities in Texas and California and were released back into U.S. society. A criminal alien eligible for removal is a person who is in the United States illegally and is subsequently convicted of a crime or was a legal permanent residents convicted of a removable offense, such as murder and other felonies. Once an alien is identified as removable, ICE issues a “detainer” for that individual, which notifies correctional facilities of “ICE’s intent to take custody of an individual in that facility for the purpose of instituting removal proceedings.”

According to the Immigration Policy Center, “If ICE does not take custody within 48 hours, the detainer automatically lapses, and the state/local law enforcement agency is required to release the individual.” ICE’s Criminal Alien Program is available at all state and federal prisons, in addition to more than 300 local jails throughout the country. ICE requested nearly $200 million for CAP in FY 2010, approximately $50 million more than it was allotted four years earlier. The Inspector General (IG) report focused on cases involving alien inmates held in federal custody throughout the United States and in state custody in California, Texas, and New York. Those states hold about 64 percent of the foreign-borne U.S. inmate population.

“ICE, through CAP, was successful in identifying 99% of the criminal aliens eligible for removal from the United States in federal custody during FY 2009,” the report stated. “However, identification rates in two of the four states reviewed were not as high. ICE agents did not identify approximately 4% of criminal aliens eligible for removal in California and 2% in Texas.” The audit later added that the Texas and California FY 2009 rates of non-identified criminal aliens translate to “890 (262 federal and 628 state) out of a total population of 49,033.”

“Many of the 890 criminals are believed to have been Level 1 recidivist criminals,” the report added. “Level 1 are the most egregious criminal aliens, who pose a significant pubic safety risk.” Level 1 offenses, according to the report, include homicide, kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, threats, extortion, sex offenses, cruelty toward family, resisting an officer, illegal weapon possession, hit and run, and drug offenses accompanied by sentences of more than a year. The audit blamed the “non-identification” of the 890 aliens specifically on ICE agent “staffing challenges,” such as vacancies and “increasing workload levels” created by other criminal alien identification programs.

According to the report, ICE may have missed vetting some incarcerated criminal aliens eligible for removal because agents are not required to record aliens’ immigration status. ICE agents “do not always record and retain critical information and documentation used to determine the status of foreign-born inmates incarcerated in federal and state prisons,” the report stated. “This is because ICE procedures do not require agents to record and retain such information.”

MORE

NAPOLITANO NEEDS HELP FROM LOCAL OFFICERS

Napolitano said homeland security needs help from local law enforcement in catching homegrown terrorist. But she don’t need help in stopping illegal aliens who have killed more Americans than homegrown or foreign terrorist and more of a threat to this country. That’s not the job of local and state law enforcement?
23 year old Julian Castro, mayor of San Antonia, TX supports amnesty and Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Is he an anchor baby? IF he is, he is a homegrown terrorist and a threat to America.

:clap2:

That dumb bitch will ask for their help but then prosecute them for criminally profiling illegals.

Go figure.... but then from this dumbass regime, this does'nt suprise me in the least.

ILLEG. IMMIG. BIGGEST THREAT TO HOMELAND SECURITY.
We are fighting 2 wars in foreign land and we have a war being wages on us on our southern border and inland in every city in the US. And we are spending trillions on the two wars and the effect. And would be no threat is we were not there.
Plainly Speaking: Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. More Than Iraq War

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the two wars and 9-11. They are raping 8 children each day. They are taking millions of jobs away from Americans. They are crowding American children out of an education. Many school in high illegal alien population has waiting list to enter kindergarten. Many American children in those areas are having to wait an extra year to attend. They are driving without licenses and insurance and causing accidents and deaths. Driving up your premiums. Some of those with driver’s licenses and insurance are deliberately causing accidents to collect on auto insurance. 11 border agents have been killed on the border. Rancher has been killed and Property of ranchers have been destroyed. They are taking the American dream away from american, especially hit hard are Afro-Americans.
Rep. Russell Pearce: Domestic Terrorism: Illegal aliens in our country that assault, kill, and intimidate American citizens | Conservative Heritage Times

MS13 and other gangs are made up of anchor babies and their siblings and children who have entered the country illegally without a parent and cannot work and not going to school but have chose a life of crime instead.
'MS-13' gang threatens nation's security - msnbc tv - Rita Cosby Specials - msnbc.com
Child Detainees Battle System Alone

That’s the effect of illegal immigration we never hear from illegal aliens advocates. Somebody in our government is not doing their job 100% and they need to be fired and replaced with someone who will go the jobs.

Come 2012 we need to think hard on electing someone who is opposed to uncontrolled immigration and will do something about it. We don’t want our children talking about illegal immigration 20 years from now except in history books.

Its called an anchor baby becasue once born, at taxpayer expense, it is eligible for welfare also provided by we the taxpayer.

Once this baby is born the mother received all the social services that a citizen will receive.

No other country in the world recognizes a baby born of non citizens as a citizen of that country.

The 14th ammendment was added to ensure the children of ex slaves were recognized as American citizens.

It wasn't meant to cover the kids of illegals. Our idiot Govt needs to add an ammendment to the 14th to put a stop to this.

I thought the COTUS was sacred and nothing could be changed?

Or only when it benefits you or something you don't agree with.

I feel like a broken record repeating that to lolol'lady.

Whether some here like to hear it or not - the USA allows illegals to get away with ALL because MEXICO IS THE ADOPTED CHILD OF THE USA!!! They treat this child with kit gloves and it's time to put a stop to it.

Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 13 Criminal Code - Section 13-3884 Arrest by private person

13-3884. Arrest by private person
A private person may make an arrest:

1. When the person to be arrested has in his presence committed a misdemeanor amounting to a breach of the peace, or a felony.

2. When a felony has been in fact committed and he has reasonable ground to believe that the person to be arrested has committed it.

Sections: Previous 13-3872 13-3873 13-3874 13-3875 13-3881 13-3882 13-3883 13-3884 13-3885 13-3886 13-3887 13-3888 13-3889 13-3890 13-3891 Next

Court upholds verdict against Arizona rancher who detained illegal immigrants on his land

A federal appeals court rules that Arizona rancher Roger Barnett must pay $87,000 to four illegal immigrants he detained at gunpoint. The court says the immigrants were not armed and didn't threaten him.

In this photo from 1999, Roger Barnett looks out on his ranch in Douglas,… (Gary Friedman / Los Angeles Times)February 04, 2011|By Nicholas Riccardi, Los Angeles TimesA federal appeals court has upheld a controversial verdict that an Arizona rancher must pay $87,000 to four illegal immigrants he detained at gunpoint while they were crossing his property.

The ruling Thursday from a three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco found that the 2009 civil judgment against rancher Roger Barnett was proper and that the jury should not have been instructed that they could find Barnett acted in self-defense.

Court upholds verdict against Arizona rancher who detained illegal immigrants on his land - Los Angeles Times

Now it's time for him to sue Homeland Security for not protecting his land against illegal aliens.

RICO -- Citizen Recourse
Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back