Limbaugh: "Extreme Cold is Melting Polar Ice, not Warming"

Isn't that out of Monty Python?
Yeah, that skit where they outdo each other
Well, you think you had it rough! I had to get out of bed a half hour before retiring and lick the septic tank clean with our young tender tongues. In the winter it got so cold, all the snow and ice melted away, flooding our hovel and we ate standing up with our heads sticking out of the mud.

If it wasn't it coulda been. If this was on the radio it must be sarcasm or satire.......

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. ... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor. :rofl:

May 29, 2012
RUSH: People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming. :lmao:

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing!
:stupid:

Did a search on the words in the OP, apparently this was made up by the OP. Not surprising.

Did a search on the words in the OP, apparently this was made up by the OP. Not surprising.
October 23, 2009
"RUSH: I'm also told that the blog containing the passage on Obama's thesis is a satire blog. So it's one of these sites like ScrappleFace or The Onion or some such thing... So we stand by the fabricated quote because we know Obama thinks it anyway.

Don't liberals believe that if it's warm enough to melt the polar ice cap it's cold enough to freeze water above (or below) the polar ice cap?

The sun so hot I froze to def -- Susanna, dont you cry. Oh! Susanna, do not cry for me; I come from Alabama, wid my Banjo on my knee.......

May I once again point out that if you google the quote you only come back with this site. So the OP is not really telling the truth but we all know that but the liberals just keep on keeping on. Utterly amazing.

Forum List

Back