🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindsey Graham Plans To Block Hagel, Brennan Nominations Over Benghazi

Now back to the topic.

The Senator knows that he has caught them in their own lies. Including the President.

The President was disengaged. And the Department of Defense never launched one airplane to help these folks for seven and a half hours.

This is a complete system failure. And I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

I don't think it's unfair to ask these questions. Quite frankly, how could they say, after Panetta and Dempsey said they knew it was a terrorist attack that night, how could the president say for two weeks after the attack it was the result of a video?

How could Susan Rice come on to your show and say there's no evidence of a terrorist attack when our secretary of defense and chairman of the Joint Chiefs said they knew that night? I think that was a misleading narrative three weeks before our election.

Graham to Block Brennan and Hagel Confirmations Without Full White House Disclosure on Benghazi | NewsBusters

Lindsey Graham is a pathetic little creature.

Meanwhile....Grahams own state, SC, has 50% of it's schools and roads crumbling, the 4th highest rate of violent crime, a huge unfunded medicaid problem, a drug problem and has many other problems that would require a new thread for each.

But, our Senator is....obsessed with Benghazi, like the rest of the GOP.

Graham his indeed a disgusting creature.

Yeah right, Graham might be right about Hagel but his ....schools are crumbling. What a terrific argument. Is there a state in the greatest Country on the face of the earth that doesn't have a drug problem? Barry Hussein's adopted home turf has the most restrictive gun laws and the highest gun violence.

The fact is, no it doesn't.

"I don’t think we should allow Brennan to go forward for the CIA directorship, Hagel to be confirmed to Secretary of Defense until the White House gives us an accounting," said Graham. "Did the president ever pick up the phone and call anyone in the Libyan government to help these folks? What did the president do?"

It's all about trying to discredit President Obama.

No dumbass. Its all about what the Prez, his State Department, his CIA and his administration did or didn't do.

Apparantly they didn't do a hell of a lot because we have a dead ambassador along with three other very good men. All this after repeated requests for additional security which were denied. Even after other embassies and the Red Cross pulled out of Libya because of the threats.

Oh yeah and Barry had no problem abandoning the situation for his fundraiser in Vegas.

I don't care for Graham that much but he's asking the right questions. And you know damned well if Bush were still POTUS YOU'D be asking those very same questions and screaming for answers.

You, of course, will give Barry and his pack of incompetant boobs a pass because, hey Its Barry.

At the very least Hillary should get the boot and heads should roll at State. I aint' holding my breath for either to happen.

As for discrediting Barry?? He pretty much discredited himself when he sent Rice out to lie her ass off for two weeks. If Bush had done the same all you Barry Lovers would be singing a much different tune.

Bunch of fucking hypocites the lot of you.

Last edited:
I like this part of the quote:

What did he do that night? That's not unfair. The families need to know. The American people need to know.

Graham to Block Brennan and Hagel Confirmations Without Full White House Disclosure on Benghazi | NewsBusters

I find this strange coming from Lindsey Graham. He's always impressed me as rational, even though his ideology has always been hard core conservative and his rationality had to be looked at in that light. I just accepted him as someone who honestly believed what he believed, but otherwise showed good judgment in matters. I don't think holding up nominations of people who had nothing to do with the information he seeks is rational. What was it his time to do the stupid? How does he figure any President would ever comply with his demands? A President in his own party would comply to that. He's telling the President that if he won't tell what he was doing when something happened then Graham will hold up a nomination to the cabinet of the President. That doesn't make sense and it's the Senate's job under the Constitution to vote on the appointment of these nominations. This reminds me of President Andrew Johnson being told he couldn't make changes to his cabinet when he tried to fire Edwin Stanton and the Republicans impeached the President. The behavior of the Republicans could be considered a coup against the President, because they ran the government and allowed the raping of the South by northern business interests. President Andrew Johnson, a Democrat from Tennessee, was elected Vice President for his loyalty to the Union.

"I don’t think we should allow Brennan to go forward for the CIA directorship, Hagel to be confirmed to Secretary of Defense until the White House gives us an accounting," said Graham. "Did the president ever pick up the phone and call anyone in the Libyan government to help these folks? What did the president do?"

It's all about trying to discredit President Obama.

No dumbass. Its all about what the Prez, his State Department, his CIA and his administration did or didn't do.

Apparantly they didn't do a hell of a lot because we have a dead ambassador along with three other very good men. All this after repeated requests for additional security which were denied. Even after other embassies and the Red Cross pulled out of Libya because of the threats.

Oh yeah and Barry had no problem abandoning the situation for his fundraiser in Vegas.

I don't care for Graham that much but he's asking the right questions. And you know damned well if Bush were still POTUS YOU'D be asking those very same questions and screaming for answers.

You, of course, will give Barry and his pack of incompetant boobs a pass because, hey Its Barry.

At the very least Hillary should get the boot and heads should roll at State. I aint' holding my breath for either to happen.

As for discrediting Barry?? He pretty much discredited himself when he sent Rice out to lie her ass off for two weeks. If Bush had done the same all you Barry Lovers would be singing a much different tune.

Bunch of fucking hypocites the lot of you.

What pass? Hasn't there been an investigation?

Oh yeah. The investigation.

They are all up there covering their asses and the not giving out all the details.

Loads of stuff hasn't been released.

Tell me that if Bush were still POTUS you wouldn't be screaming for those answers.

You don't seem to want those answers because Barry is your boy.

Hypocrites. The lot of you.

They are all up there covering their asses and the not giving out all the details.

Tell me that if Bush were still POTUS you wouldn't be screaming for those answers.

Look at the conspiracy section and specifically the 9/11 threads. Few here on this thread are trying to hold bush's feet to the fire for things such as his only testifying to the commission he opposed with VPOTUS Cheney and under the stipulation that it would not be recorded. You don't seem to want answers about how he and his administration let that happen because he is your boy.

It would really be helpful to the GOP if reality in some way resembled your viewpoints.

You want details of where the President was at 3:40 PM on 9/11/12, but this is what was reported by Administration officials the next day.

American and European officials said that while many details about the attack remained unclear, the assailants seemed organized, well trained and heavily armed, and they appeared to have at least some level of advance planning. But the officials cautioned that it was too soon to tell whether the attack was related to the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/w...a-is-reported-killed.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Lindsey Graham is going to be very embarrassed once again. :cuckoo:

You want details of where the President was at 3:40 PM on 9/11/12, but this is what was reported by Administration officials the next day.

American and European officials said that while many details about the attack remained unclear, the assailants seemed organized, well trained and heavily armed, and they appeared to have at least some level of advance planning. But the officials cautioned that it was too soon to tell whether the attack was related to the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/w...a-is-reported-killed.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Look what you quoted for heaven's sake.

they appeared to have at least some level of advance planning.

The whole administration was out lying that this attack was caused by the movie.

Forum List

Back